Cold and Distant (Catta's View)

The Unknown Academy

I stared at the door, waiting for him to come back and saw 'Kidding! I would never leave you.' but this time i was certain he wasn't coming back.

My face dropped slightly. Just give him time... remember, you are in hospital because of him. As i tried to convince myself that was it, a swift knock interrupted my daydream. As i glanced up, my eyes opened with suprise. It was him... Alish's boy....Nic.

"Hey, i heard you got roughed up and decided to come visit." He smiled his cheesy grin and walked closer to my bed.

"Just like you always were... Does Alish know you're here?" I asked, chuckling softly to avoid pain from my stomach.

Something dropped at the doorway and our eyes flickered to the doorway. Alish didn't look at me, but all her attention was towards Nic, who looked at her with amusement. As silent as it was, i took a breath.

BIG MISTAKE.

Alish quickly charged at Nic, causing him to retreat out the window. She turned to my bedside table and grabbed the closest thing near her. My hospital phone.

"No--!"

It was too late, It was already out the window and heard a THUNK!

"OW! sonofa--!"

"COME BACK AND THAT WON'T BE THE ONLY THING I THROW!" She Yelled after him. I sighed in irritation and she looked at me. I glared back with annoyance and heard a knock on the door.

"Greetings patient! My name is Rachael and I will be your attending nurse for now on" A gleeful girl called to me.

I looked at her and saw her appearance. She had long blonde hair that stopped halfway down her back. She wore a white nurses outfit that was mid-thigh length and white combat boots that stopped at the knees. Her eyes were a light hazel that sparkled in the light.

"Stupid fairy." Alish hissed from under her breath. The nurse looked at her with a SCARY smile that gave me shivers and my hair was on end. The tension was almost suffocating me until i heard another voice. It was Pakkun and Abbey.

"Hey, so we just past President and he was veeeeeeeeery cold and distant. Then, when we asked if he was okay, he just kept walking as if we were never there--" Pakkun stated.

"I'm exhausted. Everyone please leave me to rest." I interrupted cheerfully.

They looked at me with a worried expression, but didn't pester. I was glad. So as they shuffled out the room, one by one, i closed and locked the door making sure no one would enter. I then, jumped from the window onto the next level down until i was finally on the ground. (It's not like it was SUPERCAT okay!)

As i was about to turn and run, I ran into a person.

"Ow crap sorry!" I apologised, looking up at the person, to see an expressionless black-haired guy who glared at me coldly.

Gee, what the hell is up with that guy? its not like it was the end of the world!

"Watch it, kid." He warned.

"What's up your , Baka." I replied, returning the glare.

"Hmph." He said, and walked off. I simply shook my head furiously, then realised I needed to escape. As i did, i already heard them calling my name. This is not going to be easy.