Revealed

The Unknown Academy

Alish, didn't stop for a break, but continued on with a fast speed which was hard for me to keep up with. Catta, was further past her... WHERE DO THEY GET THEIR ENERGY FROM??

Suddenly, They both stopped and looked at each other.

"Is it that time already?" Alish asked Catta, i couldn't keep up with their conversation either, because i was a normal human being.

"Well, students do come early, -- Wait, I have to go. Take her somewhere safe. Along the way, i will tell Kyon and Pakkun to come help you." Catta replied. Before the conversation reached my ears, she was gone and Alish put me over her shoulder.

"What's happening? Where'd Catta go?" I asked, impatiently.

"I don't have to answer to the likes of you. GOT IT?" Alish said, with an horrific face that scared the daylight out of me.

"YES MA'AM!" i shouted back. Her expression turned to guilty, but she covered it up with stress.

"Stay quiet or we'll be caught." He whispered and i nodded in return.

We arrived at the roof and stayed there. She pushed me into the sunlight while she rested in the shade. She was every bit alerted with our surroundings, but sat there, still and not breathing. i counted the minutes away until the door bursted open. Alish flickered in front of them and had her nails ready to pierce their neck. She relaxed when she saw it was only Kyon and Pakkun.

"Is everything secure?" Kyon asked, looking at me to see if i was harmed.

"We haven't seen anyone, but Catta isn't back yet --" Alish said.

Pakkun came at me and shielded me with his body. All i heard was a pierce of skin and blood drops hit the ground.

"Naadia! How dare you attack us!" Alish spat at her.

"Well well well. if t isn't bloodsucker, mutt, -- Is that you? Kyo~~n!!" she spat, but her reaction changed when she saw Kyon standing right there. I think she has a thing for Kyon, but i guess she doesn't know that him and Catta are an item.

"I was looking for you~! i mean, i know you and Catta are together, but i was wondering--"

"You....YOU DARE TO DEFY ME! HOW DARE YOU ATTACK MY SERVANTS AND ACT AS IF IT WAS NOTHING!" Kyon shouted, hs body trembling with anger.

"No! nothing like that Kyon!!" she replied, devistated that he would even suggest that.

His body twitched and then he bursted with rage, his body turning into a demon. Horns grew out of his head and his body grew large in height. I was too afraid of what i saw that i forgot about Pakkun; until i heard his heavy breathing against my hair. I looked at him with a thank-you look, but he got annoyed and said, "You realise that I AM BLEEDING, RIGHT?"

I looked away, but carried him inside into the infirmary. The building suddenly shook, as if there was an earthquake, but i realised it was kyon. Just as i turned the corner, i bumped into Catta, but she didn't stop, she bolted for the roof, sounding as if she was saying 'Gotta stop him!'

I placed Pakkun on the bed and he told me to go. I looked at him worried, but he smiled and pushed me out. I ran back upto the roof and saw, Catta, turned into a Half-cat and Alish as a vampire. They fought Naadia, forcing her to flee but that was the least of their worries. Kyon was on the edge of hunting her down. I didn't realise it until, it came.

She couldn't ....