☠ RULES ☠

Freedom × Pirate AU × Adventure Starting
FREEDOM
home / guidelines / announcements / plotlines / reviews / form / ©
ANNOUNCEMENTS&UPDATES
140620 I changed the layout of the whole fic, it's a lot more simple now and it doesn't have that huge picture of a tree (out of all the things). There's no deadline at the moment, everyone can just take their time.

140621 I picked a co-author! Her name is Lynn and she's such a cutie tbh. Her character is Adelia which means that 'Royal Pain' is no longer accepting applications. It's real awesome and a great help now that I have a co-author especially since I'm quite the busy gal.

140701 We've announced a deadline! I mean, Lynn and I really need to get this fic moving instead of waiting around for ya'll (not that there's a problem with that). Okay so, the deadline is July 20th because that is a Sunday.

140803 We've realeased all the chosen ones and now I'm really excited. It's time to get this show on the road! Hold on tight, let's do this!
RULES
001 Read and follow everything written here. If you don't I'll hand you over to Davy Jones. jk jk ;;

002 
If interested in this, please do subscrive. Upvoting is appreciated but optional. As long as you subscribe, we're all cool. Just don't unsubscribe for some no-good reason.

003 Do not bash on this fic. I know it's probably horribly written but seriously, don't bash and don't rush me. I have this thing called 'a life'. Most of the time, it's on the internet but it's a life. No but seriously, don't.

004 
Comment loads, especially if your charater is chosen. I need to make sure you're alive cause one of these girls could be the character you created. Also, you can scold me if I miss any details and whatnot. 

005 There is a grand total of seven girls however I will only be accepting five because my character (Historia) and co-author's (Adelia) will be taking up the role as 'Strong Second' and 'Royal Pain' 

006 Super quick reminder that this is an AU story, that takes place in an Alternate Universe where your idols are not idols. winkwink; The password is 'A Pirate's Life For Me'

007 If you need any help, don't hesistate to ask. For information regarding your application, read the cheatsheet thoroughly.

008 One more time, follow all the rules above or else.