☠ STRONG SECOND × SECRET KEEPER × TAINTED GEM ☠

Freedom × Pirate AU × Adventure Starting
FREEDOM
home / guidelines / announcements / plotlines / reviews / form / ©
TEASER 003

   When Historia came bustling out of her quarters, she was still enraged at a certain new recruit. Her steps were heavy as she did her usual monitoring. She kept muttering curses under her breath. “What is this?” She shouted when she saw a water snake on board; obviously somebody was irritated. She took her rapier out of its sleeve and heartlessly stabbed the creature on the head until it was no longer able to move. “What kind of good for nothing crew are you!” She noticed some of the younger and newer crewmates winced at her actions as she returned her trusty blade but at this point, she couldn't care less.

   Feeling taken aback at the first mate’s words, Aleydis frowned. Although Historia had an infamous reputation when it comes to her temper, she would never yell at the crew and insult them because of the smallest of things, especially not over a petty water snake.

   Taking confident strolls, the Dutch-Chinese martial artist placed a hand on the other’s shoulder. “You're overreacting.” She deadpanned.

   Historia felt herself relax at the touch of the older girl. Historia bobbed her head once, agreeing wordlessly. “Get back to your stations.” And with that, she continued the patrol.

   Historia was tall and proud with high self-esteem. After all, she and her brother are one of the most well known pirates of the seven seas. Many are intimidated by her, by her strong will and abilities but at the same time, they are drawn to her. There is a certain beauty that she has. No, she wasn't as breathtaking as Adelia or Satine but there was something about her that makes heads turn. Maybe it’s the air of an independent woman or maybe its how she presents herself. Whatever it is, it’s irresistible.

   “Historia, what was that?” Satine, the little French gem aboard the ship, made her way to the fuming girl’s side, the two walking side by side. “I found something more annoying than the nobles.” Historia answered without even sparing a glance at the other. She already knew what kind of face that Satine had on. “I did not know that was possible.” “Neither did I, but obviously I was proven wrong after meeting someone quite, unpleasant.” The taller replied choosing her words carefully around Satine.

   Even though she knew that said girl could be scarier than herself, Historia always had a soft side for the French girl.

   “Unpleasant how?” Satine questioned lightly, watching her words and tone carefully to not set off the first mate’s bomb of a temper.

   “Unpleasant as in cocky sarcastic who can go jump off Freedom for all I care. But apparently my brother loves him.” Historia replied walking around the deck making sure everything was going smoothly.

   “Ah, that type of unpleasant. Well if you ask me I do not think the sharks would be very pleased to have him as a meal.” The girl said causing the intimidating pirate to chuckle at the thought of the new recruit being ignored by both people and fish alike.

   “Now now, Satine you've never met the boy, he could be doing that only to annoy Historia because he has a crush on her.” Aleydis said, sneaking up behind the two girls.

   “Of course, but who am I to question the first mate’s words about a boy who is apparently, and I quote, a ‘cocky sarcastic ’.” Satine said, scoffing at Aleydis’ habit of always being neutral no matter what she is being told.

   Back in the captain’s quarters, unaware of the gossiping girls outside, Yongguk sat in front of the map spread on his desk. He did nothing but stare wordlessly at an uncertain point. The gears in his brain were moving slowly but surely. Where would his next destination be? It had to be some place significant, some place of value. But 'where?' was the final question.



AUTHOR'S NOTE
So we decided a teaser-style thingo to announce a member (or as I like to call it, a 'chosen one') so please look forward to more of these in this up and coming week(s). Now for this one, a lot of people applied for both Secret Keeper and Tainted Gem so don't hate me for this one. I swear, I'm not even going to explain why I picked these two, if you read their application, you will understand. So, CONGRATULATIONS FOR SzeneryHeights' ALEYDIS AND december-baby's SATINE < 3 you guys totally derserve it, I look forward to working with you guys! Also, more teasers are coming up so look forward to that! PS. the title of this chapter is so long I'm #dead


CO-AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hello everybody~ :3 I hope you like the teaser. D; sorry for everybody who wasn't chosen as Secret Keeper and Tainted Gem but honestly we will have you in the story. Maybe as other pirates, maybe as nobles who knows >;3 it shall be a surprise to all of you (maybe even a witch who turns everybody who lands on her island to piggies . 3. get the reference? LOL please somebody tell me you get the reference or else English would have been a waste) 
Anyway. Congratulations Szenery Heights and December-Baby, I honestly loved your apps (;~; I loved all the apps honestly. I promise. I'm not lying or else you can take my food away... no jk my food :P)
Look forward to the rest of the teasers <3