☠ TEASER II ☠

Freedom × Pirate AU × Adventure Starting
FREEDOM
home / guidelines / announcements / plotlines / reviews / form / ©
TEASER 002

   Although the kind breezes of the wind would cool her down when night falls, heat from the blazing sun would probably be one of her worst enemies. Historia pulled her hair to one side, letting it sit comfortably on her right shoulder. The back of her neck was exposed to anyone who wished to attack.

   Historia muttered a string of curses underneath her breath as she scurried over to her quarters. Unlike the rest of the crew (and Adelia), Historia lived in the Captain’s quarters with her brother. Usually, the first mate would have joined the rest below deck however since these two particularly are blood-related, they have no problem sharing a room.

   “What do you want?” The younger Jones hissed when she caught sight of the older one. The heat was really getting to her. “Tori! I picked up a newbie from the last town!” The excitement in Yongguk’s voice could rival those who are mere children. Historia raised a brow at the unrecognizable individual, clearly uninterested.

   “You see Don, this is my first mate, Miss Historia Jones.” The one named Don was somewhat shorter than the Captain and had tattoos on his arms. He was looking down at Historia, as if disappointed in her. “Captain, isn’t having women on board supposed to bring bad luck?” Don asked, not even taking a second to glance at Historia’s enraged expression.

   “What kind of outdated superstition is that?” She asked through gritted teeth to the boy who didn’t want to acknowledge her presence. “Miss Jones is a very capable person.” Yongguk deadpanned in his sister’s defense.

   After what seemed like hours of arguing, Don reluctantly followed their orders. When Historia left the Captain’s cabin with Don trailing behind her, a sour expression took over her features. She handed him over to another crewmember in order for Don to learn the ropes. There was no way that she would be taking care of such an arrogant person.

   “That will be the death of me,” Historia muttered underneath her breath as she waltzed into the Captain’s quarters. “I don’t like him.” Was the first sentence that her brother heard. “Now why is that Tori?” Yongguk said with a smug grin, he could see the passion burning in his sister’s eyes. Now many might mistake that passion for love but there was nothing loving coming from her at the moment.

   “He still believes in the stupid superstition of women being like black cats.” Historia hissed, unable to control her anger. “Also, do you know how long it took me to finally break down that obnoxious wall of his? He refused to listen to whatever I said unless I threatened to raise my hand at him. Even now he is still opposed to my orders. Do you know how frustrating that it?” She felt like pulling her hair out. It felt good to release all the emotions and just rant about the said male, especially since the male in question is her only sibling. She wouldn’t want to open up to anyone else the way she opens up to him.

   Yongguk only sat there watching his little sister continue talking about how much she hated the man but he knew that she was developing strong feelings for the new comer. Whether those feelings were positive or negative will be decided in the future.



AUTHOR'S NOTE
Okay guys I know fully well how short this is. Lynn and I were skeptical about posting it cause its so short but we figure that since it's just a teaser might as well go for it. The due date is this weekend so I hope those of you who want to apply, apply soon and those who are still pending fix their application. I'm really excited for this one and I hope you are too. I think that's all I could say for now... Tootles!

CO-AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hello guys~ Anyway here is the second teaser before the dealine. This may be the last one but that is still undecided It's a little short but it has interactions between Historia and Don and we wanted you guys to know more about it. As Dika said the due date is this weekend so get your apps in soon. I can't wait to read them. I'm honestly super excited to finally start this and I'm sure you guys are ready to read this beautful masterpiece. Haha no jk. Anyway thank you for staying with us until now and we hope you will continue to read even if you are not chosen. Remember we will be adding the applicants that were not chosen in the story but as more of a minor role. Anyway that's it for me. Lynny out~