Chapter 7 part 2

Love Hurts

  The tension in the room was so thick you could litterally cut into it.  What are we going to do?  If I didn't have such a kind heart I would have dragged Sinn here myself to retrieve the cute beast, but nooooooooo I had to agree to help.

  "Hyoyeon!" I snapped my head up to Lihua, "What should we do?"

  "Alright.  This is what we are going to do.  Stay here and keep quiet.  I'll lead Sinn around the school, but away from the dorm.  If anyone knocks or try to come in just ignore them.  Don't let ANYONE in.  Got it?" the look in my eyes were so intense and they just nodded their heads.  "Okay.  I'm going to head to the studio.  Keep your phone on you so I can reach you."

  Lihua and Maki simultanously saluted, "Yes ma'am!"

  "Okay now stay quiet!" I quickly went out the door and headed to the studio.


  Chanyeol's dumb obsession with Rilakkumas is so annoying.  Why does he have to drag all of us into this?  Hell, I could be plotting something against the witch Hyoyeon right now, but no I'm here poking a stick in a trashcan for a wild beast.  I better not die before destroying Hyoyeon.  Stupid girl.  Stupid hair.  Stupid dancing skills.  Stupid-

  "KAI!  You gonna poke that thing all day?!" Chanyeol yelled at me with his hands on his hips.

  "Shut it Yoda." I hissed back then I kicked the trashcan over.

  "Vandalism isn't a good thing Kai."  Suho said with his arms crossed.

  "Looking for a dangerous beast isn't a good thing Mom." I retorted shoving my hands in my pockets.

  "Helloooo, are you in here..." We looked over to Sehun looking under a small rock.

  "NOTHING IS GOING TO BE UNDER THERE!" Chanyeol screamed.

  "What if it's a snake!" Sehun argued.

  "THAT ROCK IS TOO SMALL FOR ANY KIND OF SNAKE!" Chanyeol fumed.

  "This is dumb!  I want bubble tea!" Sehun pouted with his arms crossed.

  "Yeah!  I'm hungry!" Baekhyun whinned.

  "NO ONE GETS UNTIL WE FIND THAT BEAST SO I CAN GET MY RILAKKUMA!" Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun started fighting each other.

  "Tch.  Idiots." I mumbled.

  "I wonder how Exo-M is doing." D.O. thought out loud.

  "Probably having lousy luck like us." I said flatly.

  "I wonder if Hyoyeon is helping them..." my ears perked up when I heard D.O.'s question, "I mean she is best friends with Sinn, so she's most likely helping them with the search."

  Oh hell no.  If Hyoyeon is out looking for the beast then we better find that thing first.  I refuse to lose to her again!  "HEY YOU IDIOTS STOP FIGHTING!" instantly they stopped wrestling and looked at me with wide eyes, "We are going to find that thing first and if anyone tries to get in our way, we take them out."


  I ran in the studio where everyone was waiting.  Sinn had a large map of the school laid out on a table.  She looked up at with a smile.

  "Hyoyeon!  Come quick!  Where's Maki and Lihua?" She asked.

  "Well, Lihua isn't feeling too well and Maki.........has...diarrhea?" great one Hyoyeon.

  "Poor Lihua." Sinn said with a sad face.

  "I bet Maki ate peanut butter.  They always give her the craps." Amber stated.

  "Is she allergic?" Sinn asked Amber.

  "Not too sure." Amber said with a thoughtful look.

  "Can we not talk about Maki making stew?" Chen asked.

  "Right.  So this is what we are going to do.  We are going to divide into teams.  Team 1 Tao and Chen, Team 2 Lay and Xiumin, Team 3 Luhan and Amber, and Team 4 is Hyoyeon and myself.  We are going to divide in the four directions.  Team 1 you search north, 2 will search east, 3 south, and we will search the west." Sinn pulled out four walkie talkies onto the table, "We will carry these to communicate with each other.  Any questions?"

  "Yes, we would like to be called Team Alpha Handsome." Chen stated with Tao nodding in agreement.

  "We wanna be Team Trend cause Xiumin is the new trend." Lay said.

  "Don't say that!" Xiumin's face turned red and he covered it with his hands.

  "I guess we'll be Team Flower Princess, Luhan being the princess." Amber said pointing her thumb at Luhan.

  "Hey!" Luhan yelled, and them everyone started talking.  You could see Sinn's eye twitch.

  "Omigod-FINE!  Your Team Alpha Handsome, Team Trend, Team Flower Princess, and we'll be Team I'll-slap-a-biz-if-we-don't-start-looking-NOW!" Sinn ordered.

  Instantly everyone started scrambling to begin their search.  Okay, I just gotta make sure no one goes to the dorm.

  "Alright Hyoyeon let's start!" Sinn said with an excited face.


  "Alright Tao.  The way to find a wild beast is to have bait." Chen mentored.

  "Ohhh, okay what kind a bait." Tao asked.

  "Live bait."

  "Where are we going to get live bait..."

  ~Few moments later~

  "Alright, here wild bestie come get you a nice fresh meal~" Chen sang.

  Tao spat a shiny red apple out of his mouth, "Chen!  I don't like this idea!  Can you be the live bait?!"

  "Tao, I wouldn't look half as appetizing as you do." Chen told Tao who was on a huge silver plater that had different vegetables and some meat assortment.

  "But-" Tao was about to complain some more when suddenly rustling came from behind some bushes.

  "Quick!  Look edible!" Chen ordered lowering himself in the bushes.  Tao stuck the apple back in his mouth and posed in a suggestive manner.  The rustling got closer.  Tao started sweating and shaking out of fear, and Chen readied his harpoon.  How he got a harpoon no one knows.  "Pst.  Guys!  We have movement!"

  "Really?!" Lay exclaimed.

  "Where is your position?" Sinn asked.

  "Be careful guys." Amber warned.

  "We are near the North gates."

  "Roger that.  Be there in a few." Sinn finished.

  Then suddenlly something came dashing out at Tao.  Tao squealed like a little girl and Chen came running out with his harpoon ready with a battle roar.

  "AAAARRGGGGGGG-wait, WHAT!" Chen stopped confused as to what he was looking at.  There was a tan colored boy on top of Tao eating the meat assortment.  "Adriano Ferrari!  What the hell are you doing?!"  Adriano is a Brazilian classmate of theirs.

  "I'm sorry Chen I just smelled delicious meat and just, well, followed my nose."  Adriano ruffled his dark brown hair.

  "GET OFF ME!" Tao yelled shoving him off.

  Chen groaned and lifted the talkie up, "False alarm guys."

  You could hear everyone groan.


  "Damn it was a false alarm." Sinn said with disappointment.

  "That stinks."

  She then lifted her talkie and paged for somone, "Team Flower Princess, you there?"

  "Roger that Boss, well, I am." Amber said.

  "Where's Flower Princess at?" Sinn asked.

  "He went to check on Lihua.  He said he was worried about her, so I gave him my key to get in." Amber said.

  Crap!  He's going to the room!  I gotta warn Lihua, "Ummmm, Sinn, I gotta go..."

  She turned to look at me, "Why?"

  "Well, um, I have the runs."

  She squinted her face at me, "Yeah, go take care of that."

  "Okay, I'll be right back." I began walking away and once I turned the corner I started running to the door.  I pulled out my phone as I was running and dialed for Lihua.

  "Nihao Hyoyeon!" She answered.

  "Lihua!  You guys need to get out of there!"

  "Why?" She asked cutely.

  "Because I told them you were sick and now Luhan is on his way there to check on you!"

  "Well, that's kind of Luhan to be concerned of my well being." She said sweetly.

  "No Lihua!  It means you and Maki need to get Esteban out of there right now!  If he see's him he'll tell Sinn!"

  "Ohhhhhh!  Okay!  We are on it!" 

  "Okay!  I'm heading there now!" I hung the phone running faster.


    I was racing down the hall and I could see Luhan at our door.  He turned the doorknob and opened it.  "NO!  LUHAN WAIT!"  It was too late, Luhan already stepped inside.  I ran in after him.  "LUHAN!"

  He turned around to look at me, "Yeah?"

  I looked behind him and no one was in there.  Thank goodness they made it out in time, "Oh nothing."

  "I thought Lihua was sick?  She's not in here, nor is Maki." He questioned.

  "Well, maybe they got to feeling better, and went for a walk." I lied.  

  "Oh, okay then."  He headed out the door.

  I waited a few seconds before I called Lihua, after the second ring she answered.  "Lihua!  Where are you?!"

  "We're at the East gates."

  "Okay, just try to lay low for awhile okay?"

  "Okay, we'll try."

  I hung the phone up and got startled by Luhan who appeared by the door, "Hey!  Amber just called me.  She said Lay and Xiumin may have found it."

  "Where are they?"

  "The East gates." Luhan answered.......  "Let's hurry and go.  Everyone is meeting them there.  Lay said it was pretty big."

  "........okay." I hate my life.


  "Hurry Chen you're running too slow!" Tao hollored back at Chen.

  "I don't want to hear it!  Your legs are way longer than mine!" Chen yelled back.

  "We have to hurry we can't let the others fight it alone!"

  Then they both screamed as the lifted up five feet in the air in a net.

  "What the hell?!" Chen swore.

  "AHAHAHAHA WE GOT YOU NOW YOU-wait, it's just you jerks." Chanyeol said disappointed as he and Exo- K came out behind bushes.

  "Get us down from here!" Tao ordered.

  "Nahhh, we'll leave you up there." Beakhyun said laughing.  Then he, Chanyeol, and Sehun grabbed some long pointy sticks and began poking them while laughing.

  "Hey stop that you jerks!" Chen yelled.

  "Make us!" Sehun dared.

  "Seriously!  We have to meet the others at the East gates!" Tao yelled instantlly regretting it.

  Chen slapped his arm, "Don't tell them that!"

  Kai turned gave them a side look, "East gates you say."

  Chen and Tao just gulped.


  Luhan and I made it to the East gates, but we couldn't find anyone.  

  "Luhan!  Hyoyeon!" Amber and Sinn came running at us.

  "Where's Lay and Xiumin?" Luhan asked.

  "I'm not sure Lay just said "Hello, excuse me Team I'll-slap-a-biz-if-we-don't-start-looking-NOW!, I believe we found the large wild beast at the East gates", she imitated Lay.

  "Over here guys we have it trapped!" Lay yelled at us from a distance.  We all ran after him, "Look!"  Xiumin was sitting on a medium size square box under a large tree.

  "I don't think this is it." Xiumin said.

  "But it's a large wild beast." Lay argued cutely.  Then suddenly Exo-K came running over.

  "Give the beast to us!" Chanyeol ordered pointing at us.

  "How bout I punch you in the face?" Sinn threatened.  Everyone started arguing and Xiumin stood up.

  "SHUT IT!" He yelled.  Everyone turned to him, "Like I said, I really don't think this is it." he lifted the box revealing a cute scared fluffly animal.

  "It's...it's a baby raccoon dog." D.O. announced.

  Sinn turned to Lay, "I don't think this is it."

  The baby raccoon dog ran over to Lay's legs scared.  Lay bent down and picked it up, "But it's kinda large and wild."

  Everyone started arguing and then something fell on my head.  I looked down and picked up a ball of yarn.  How did a ball of yarn fall on my head?  I slowly looked up.  Maki, Lihua, and Esteban were smiling and waving down at me from up the tree.  Why are they up a tree?!  Quick I gotta come up with something before someone looks up..."HEY!  I think I just saw something run over there!" I pointed in a random direction.

  "LET'S GO!" Chanyeol yelled and everyone went running.

  I stayed by the tree and waited for it to be clear before signaling them to come down.  Lihua came down first, then Maki, and then Esteban.  "Okay!  Go back to the dorm!"

  "Okay!"  They started lurring Esteban with the ball of yarn.

  "Hurry!"  I turned around and ran in the direction the others went.  I rounded the corner and ran straight into someone falling backwards. "Sorry!"

  "Watch it loser!" Kai yelled dusting imaginary dust off of him.

  "Whatever I don't have time for this." I got up dusting myself.  Kai began walking around me to where the girls were with Esteban.  "Where are you going?" I asked following him.

  "In a different direction you said.  I bet you just saw a squirrel or something.  You are dumb." He said looking back at me as we rounded the corner.  It's a good thing he was too busy insulting me, because Lihua and Maki were trying to push Esteban who was lazily laying on the ground.  I immediantly jumped on Kai's back hooking my legs together, and covering his eyes with my hands.  "What the hell are you doing!  Get off of me!" he yelled.

  "No!"

  "I said let go!" He began swinging me around.  He began stumbling toward them and then he fell face down on the ground.  "Jeez woman!" he his back, and I shoved his face into my so he wouldn't see Esteban.  He stayed there still for a second, and then began trying to pry me off.  "Why are you trying to suffocate me with your s?!"

  "No!  I'm just trying to kill you!"

  "Get off Hyoyeon!" He ordered.  He then flipped me over with him on top pinning my arms down.  "What the hell is your deal?!"

  Next thing I know, Kai is pinned to the ground with Esteban glaring down at him and growling.

  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Kai screamed in terror on the top of his lungs.

  "ESTEBAN DOWN!" Lihua ordered, but he didn't listen.

  I slowly got up and saw everyone running toward us.  They all stopped and gasped when they saw Esteban on top of Kai.

  "Holy !  It's gonna kill Kai!" Tao yelled.

  "Bye Kai." D.O. said flatly.

  "SOMEONE HELP ME!" he yelled for help.

  "ESTEBAN DOWN!" Lihua ordered once again.  This time he complied and went and sat next to her and Maki.

  "Quick let's get it!" Chanyeol yelled.

  "Quick feed it the raccoon dog!" Chen grabbed for the animal in Lay's arms, but Lay quickly turned away.

  "No!  We are not feeding it Paopao!" Lay yelled cradling it protectively.

  "You guys leave Esteban alone!  He's our pet kitty!" Lihua yelled.

  "Kitt-THAT'S A TIGER!" Amber yelled.

  "He's really sweet!" Lihua argued.

  "Lihua, it's a dangerous animal." Luhan tried reasoning.

  "He only attacked Kai because he was trying to hurt Hyoyeon!" she yelled.

  "You tried to hurt her!" Sinn made a move toward Kai who just got up off the ground.  Xiumin and Tao blocked her from getting to him.

  "She tried to suffocate me to death with her s!" Kai yelled defensively.

  "Whoa!  Hold the phone!" Chen said calming everyone for a second.  "Why don't you suffocate me with your ?" He asked staring me dead in the eyes.

  I was about to say something when a helicopter hovered over us.

  "What is going on?!" Xiumin yelled.

  Then someone parachuted down from the helicopter.  The person landed gracefully.  Then they removed their helmet revealing the Dean.

  "Who called the Dean?" D.O. asked.

  "I did." Suho answered.

  "Alright!  Where's the beast?!" The Dean asked.

  Everyone pointed to Esteban.  Lihua and Maki were trying to hide him behind them.  Then Esteban lunged to the Dean and she caught him with open arms.

  "So this is where you've been playing Raaja!" She yelled.

  "Raaja?!" we all said with our mouth open.

  "Yes, Raaja is one of my pet tigers." The Dean said happily.

  "So the tiger isn't the wild dangerous beast you were wanting?" D.O. asked.

  "Nope!  He's my baby!" She said rubbing her face with his.

  "Then what beast are we looking for?" Suho asked.

  "EEEEEEEEEEEKK!" She yelled pointing to Lay, "THAT'S THE BEAST!"

  Everyone looked at the baby raccoon dog in Lay's arms, "But Paopao is sweet..." Lay said sadly.

  The Dean snapped her fingers and two scary looking guys jumped down on wires from the helicopter, and took Paopao from Lay and stuck him in a cage, "I'm sorry Lay, but I'm terrified of raccoon dogs.  I'll make sure he'll be safely tranported to the wild where he belongs okay?" she said sweetlly and Lay nodded, "Congratulations Lay your the winner of the prizes!"

  "Nooooooo!" Chanyeol and Sinn cried.

  She handed Lay his prizes, "Okay!  Let's get going!" two more black cables fell down and they strapped one on the Dean and the other on Raaja, "Toodles loves!" and then they all went up to the helicopter.

  "Promise me you'll take good care of it Lay." Sinn said sadly.

  Lay smiled and handed it to her, "You can have it Sinn."

  Sinn's face immediantly lit up and she hugged Lay and the plushie, "Thank you Lay!"

  When she let him go he handed the Rilakkuma to Chanyeol, "Here, you can have him."

  "Really!  Thanks man!" Chanyeol hugged the plush bouncing around.

  "Well, this was a happy ending after all!  Sinn and Chanyeol got what they wanted!" Tao said happily.

  "Yeah, but I'm disappointed."Chen said closing his eyes.

  "Why?" Luhan asked.

  "I didn't get my face shoved in a nice rack." he answered.

  Chen, Tao, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun all gave me a grin and wiggled their eyebrows, "Hey Hyoyeon." they said.

  Everyone shook their head and mumbled under their breaths, and I just rolled my eyes.

  Kai let out a scoff, "Idiots."  Yes.  Indeed they are.