Chapter 2

Love Hurts

  The gentle wind's breeze brushed my hair through the air.  Strong arms wrapped around me pulling me in closely.  I could feel his heart beat against my back, as he burried his face in the crook of my neck.  His breaths tickled my ear.

  "Hyoyeon..." his voice was silk.

  "Yes, Jongin?"

  "I love you." he whispered into my ear.

  Slowly I turned to him.  I looked up into his eyes and knew they held forever.  "I love you too, Jongin."  Ever so slowly our lips inched closer to each other...

  My eyes fluttered open.  There was an annoying ringing going off.  I sat up and reached for my alarm clock.  With a sigh, I switched it off.  Guess I should get ready for my first day.

  I came out the shower in an oversize red T-shirt and blue denim shorts on.  Amber was sitting on her bed putting on her Converse.  She just had on a gray loose shirt and black skinny jeans.

  "What's your first class?" I asked.

  "I"m gonna miss it."  she replied.

  Plopping on my bed, I began putting on my shoes, "Why's that?"

  "We're getting two new roommated.  Last minute transfers I think."  She got up and headed toward the door.  "Have a good first day!"  She then went out.

  "Thanks!" I quickly hollered.  I wonder if I'll see Jongin today...

  All my classes went by fast.  Even lunch flew by, and I was hoping to see Jongin, or Amber, but alas the World did not favor me today,  Lucky for me, my dancing class happens to be my last class.

  Studio B.  This is my dance class.  I could hear laughter from the other side.  My palms are sweating.  Holy crap I'm having a panic attack- it's okay Hyoyeon!  It's okay.  On the count of three go in.  Okay, one...two...three.

  No one noticed me when I entered.  I scanned the room seeing boys and girls my age playing around.  Then I noticed a crowd of people in the corner.  Right in the middle was Jongin.  He had two beautiful girls all over him, and he had a flirty grin on his face.  What.  The.  .

  My feet moved on their own towards him.  The group stopped chatting when I stopped in front of him.  He looked at me unfazed.  "Jongin..."

  "Dude, Kai, you know this chick?" asked a rather tall boy with red tinted hair.

  "Yeah, this is the Leech from the States." he answered and my heart sank.

  "OH!  The annoying, hopelessly-in-love girl!" a black haired boy shouted.

  "Jongin...I came to Seoul, for you..." I stammered.

  "That's funny cause I don't remember asking you to.  Actually, I don't remember talking to you at all."

  Who is this guy?  This isn't the Jongin I know or love.  He would never say those things to me.  "I thought...I, mean, you said...you-"

  "Loved you?  Dear God, no.  I don't give two s about you.  I only used ou to pass the time when I was in the States.  And you were barely worth that." he chuckled and reached for the black haired boy's water bottle.  Next thing I know he was pouring it on my head.  "Go away Leech.  You're dead to me."

  Laughter exploded in the room, and I stood there in shock.  Did this really just happened?

  "Apparently, you can't hear to well.  I said go away."  He commanded and I just gave him a confused look.  Then he faked a lunge at me, and I stumbled backwards.  The laughter grew stronger.

  "Hey guys, help me get rid of it.  GO AWAY LEECH!  GO AWAY!" Jongin chanted and soon everyone followed in suit.

  Tears fell as I quickly ran out.  I ran straight to the dorm.  I flung the door open.  Amber was standing there talking to...Sinn and Lihua.  They all stared at me.

  "Hyoyeon...what's wrong?" Sinn asked stepping towards me.

  I flung myself to her, bringing both of us to our knees.  I cried my heart out.

  "Hyoyeon, what's wrong?  Why are you wet?" Lihua asked my back.

  "Jongin...he...did this...he lied to me."  I manage to squeeze out as Sinn moved me to my bed.

  "WHAT?!"  Sinn and Amber yelled, as Lihua brought me tissues.

  "He never loved me!  He just used me!"

  "That !" Amber yelled.

  "That's it.  I'm beating his ."  Sinn decided.

  "Hellz yeah!"  Amber agreed reaching for a baseball bat by the door.  She began practicing swings, "Let's break his legs!"

  "Yeah!" Lihua shouted, "Then take him to the hospital, because that's probably a bad thing to do." she added.

  "No don't." I said calming down.

  "Why the hell not?!  Listen.  It's an easy plan.  We go in there like ninjas, break multiple bones, ninja blend our way out, and Lihua calls the ambulance." Sinn schemed.

  "Yeah, he'll just be in the hospital for a couple of months...or longer." Amber mummbled the last part.

  "And we are responsible enough to allow Lihua to call the ambulance."  Sinn really wants to break him.

  Lihua looked at me nodding her head, "This sounds promising."

  "No.  I still love him..." I sniffed.

  Sinn rolled her eyes, Amber mouth dropped, and Lihua shook her head.

  "I can't help it.  He was my first everything..."

  "Ew.  Gross.  We don't need to know that."  Sinn cringed.

  "I'm just saying!"

  "Well, then, what are you going to do?"  Lihua asked.

  Before I could answer, the intercom went off.  "Hello!  This is your Dean!  I want everyone to the Ampitheater for the Dorm Dance Off!  See you soon!"

  "Dance off?" Sinn questioned.

  "Yeah, she holds random dance battles between the Dorms.  Hell, she holds random battles in general."  Amber answered.

  "Should we go?" asked Lihua.

  "Kai will be there."  Amber said softly.

  "Who's Kai?" Sinn asked.

  "He's Jongin." Amber answered.

  I kept my eyes on my hands, which were tuck in between my legs.  Should I go?

  "We can just stay here."  Sinn suggested.

  "No.  Let's go."  I said standing up.  I'll adore him one last time.