Chapter 3

Love Hurts

  The Ampitheater was crowded.  We decided to sit far back away from everyone.  Sinn hates people and hissed at everyone who got too close to her.

  "When will this start?"  Sinn whinned.  Her leg was bouncing up and down, and she kept looking around with her arms crossed.

  "It should start soon."  Amber answered her and she groaned.

  "How can she hold a random dance off on the first day of school?" I asked.

  "Well, the members been here for two years or more, and are the top in the school, so they are always restlessly training.  She likes to do random dance battles to keep them on their toes, and to get use to performing last minute if ever their career requires it." Amber explained.

  Then the stage lit up and the Dean appeared.  All the students cheered and some boys whistled.  She smiled and waved, "Alright are you guys ready?!"

  Everyone cheered and she smiled bigger, "Alright first is Dorm 1's Suju!"

  The crowd went crazy as the lights went out.  Then sirens went off as spotlights began circling the arena.  Fog started dancing acrossed the staged, and then there was a loud crashing sound as a guy jumped out from the stage. 

  "Who's that?" Lihua asked Amber.

  "That's Eunhyuk.  He's the main dancer in Suju."

  Eunhyuk had a black muscle tank on showing his well fit body, a black hat, black jeans, black shoes, and a white studded belt.  He began dancing and people began cheering louder.  He has really good technique.

  "Hey Hyoyeon, I think I found a new boyfriend for you."  Sinn whispered to me.

  Letting out a sigh, I closed my eyes and shook my head, "Way too soon Sinn."

  "Just throwing it out there." she shrugged.

  The rest of Suju came out and they all performed perfectly.  When they finished the Dean came back out.

  "Thank you Suju for another amazing performance!  Up next is Dorm 2's EXO-M!"

  The cheerings went through the roof and Amber jumped up and down screaming her lungs out.

  There was five of them and they were all...beautiful.  The obvious main dancer had amazing execution.  Everything was more than on point.

  "That's Lay!  He's our main dancer!" Amber shouted.

  "Why is there only five?  I thought each group had six?" asked Sinn.

  "Yeah, well, we recently lost a member.  He had his reasons and we still love and support him, as he does us."

  That makes sense, because you can tell that the group was missing something.  They are still amazing, but with the sixth member there's no telling how amazing they were.

  "EXO-M everyone!" the Dean shouted, "Alright, last is Dorm 3's EXO-K!"

  The cheers were just as loud as EXO-M's, and once again the lights went out with the spotlights roaming everywhere.  Then bloody mary screams went off as the spotlight stopped in the crowd.  Jongin- I mean, Kai, was standing there looking all...appealing and what...not.  He began moving fluidly.  It was hypnotizing.  How can someone so beautiful be a devil?

  "GO YOURSELF!" Sinn shouted startling all of us.  Good thing the cheering was louder than her.

  The rest of the members came out and...HOLY COW THEY WERE ALL IN MY DANCING CLASS, wait, the other blond one isn't.  Great.  I have a class with just about all the members in it.  Thank you universe.

  When they finished, the Dean called everyone on stage.  "Alright, our three guest judges have made a decision!" she opened an envelope, "Runner up goes to...Suju!  Okay, and this Dance Off winners goes to...EXO-K!"

  "WHAT?!  THAT'S CRAP!"  Amber started flipping her top.

  After a while the Dean announced the ending and everyone started leaving.  Amber jumped up, "Come on guys!"

  "Where are we going?"  I asked.

  "We're gonna go see the guys."  Amber then lead us out.

  We reached EXO-M's room backstage.  Amber knocked on there door.

  "Who is it?" came a voice from the other side.

  "Amber and some friends."

  "Come in."

  Amber opened the door.  The room was like a high class waiting room.  The members were sitting down, clearly, disappointed.

  "You guys did great.  Those judges are stupid." Amber assured them, trying to lift their spirits.

  "Those judges are the best of the best." one of them said who looked prettier than everyone in the room.

  "If they had any taste, you guys would have won Luhan." Amber argued.

  "We lost.  We'll just have to try harder is all."  Lay said tired and monotoned.

  "What you need is a new member."  Everyone turned Sinn who was leaning on the wall with her arms crossed.

  "Only top dancers can make it.  And we already held try-outs and none of them could keep up." Luhan pointed out.

  Sinn just casually walked beside me and laid a hand on my head, "I present you the top dancer in all of NYC, and I assure she can do more than keep up."  She then looked down at me grinning.

  Oh, no.  What is she planning....