Chapter 6

Do I Fall In Love With Him???

The Next Day

Jessica POV

Krystal said yesterday evening she want to talk to Tiffany and ask her whether she love Jaejoong or not and she want to talk to Jaejoong too..This is her plan,first she want to be friend with Jaejoong first and after that she will tell him her true identity and ask him the same she ask tiffany..

 

At The University

Krystal POV

I arrive at the university..First,I want to see Tiffany eonni..Then,I see her at her locker,so I go toward her.

"Hye,Tiffany eonni"

"Oh,Krystal,hye,what's up??"

"Eonni,actually...I want to ask you something but don't get angry,okay and please be honest.."

"What?"

"Do you like Jaejoong oppa??"

"No,I don't like him but I like him just as friend..Huh,it will be good if I can be friend with him.."

"Oooo"And then when I want to walk away,Tiffany eonni speak again

"Wait,Krystal"

"Yes??"

"Why do you ask like that?"

What I'm going to do??I promise to my eonni not to tell anyone but Tiffany eonni is her friend and I think it's okay..

"Actually,Jessica eonni like Jaejoong oppa"

"What,Jessica like Jaejoong??Wow,this will be interesting.."

Recess Time

Tiffany POV

Our group eat at one table..And then,this is the right time to tell everyone..

"You know girls,somebody here is in love.."I said

"Who?"Yoona ask

"Jessica"I said

Jessica look shock..

"With who??"Yuri ask

"Jaejoong"I answered excitedly'

"How do you know?"Jessica ask me

"Well.."I answered her.."In class,I always notice you always look at Jaejoong and under you table you write Jaejoong name with macker but it's small..You thought I wouldn't know that??"

"Oh.."She answered but she speak again.."I'm feel very glad that everyone know.."And then she ask me,whispering..

"You fall in love with Jaejoong too,right??"

"What??You thought like that??Well,I don't fall in love with him..I just want to be friend with him..Actually,I like his friend,Changmin.."

"Ooo,really?"

"Yes.."

And then she speak in very loud one make everyone at the table hear it..

"Attention everyone,Tiffany is in love with Jaejoong's friend,Changmin.."

"Really??"Hyoyeon said

"Yes"I admit it in front of everyone

"Okay everyone,admit it f you fall in love with seomeone..No secret between us right??We already agree about that.."Taeyeon said..

"I fall in love with Yoochun"Yoona said

"I fall in love with Yunho"Yuri said

"Okay guys,so we've five person who fall in love..Taeyeon is made up with Junsu,Jessica fall in love with Jaejoong,Tiffany fall in love with Changmin,Yoona fall in love with Yoochun and Yuri fall in love with Yunho..Wow,that's great,good luck guys except for Taeyeon because she's already success.."Sunny said

Wow,I don't expect this...

End of Tiffany POV

Author POV

Jaejoong and his friends are playing a game..They must invite a person thaht they like to go for double dinner this night at Nancy Restaurant..So,they go to the canteen since it's recess time because they know many people will be there..Jaejoong then see Jessica so he go toward her..

"Jessica"Jaejoong call her name

Jessica is a bit shocked..

"Yes??"Jessica said

Jaejoong then pulled Jessica wrist and bring her to a place..

"Do you want to go out with me tonight??A dinner as friend..It's not jus both of us,my friends will be there and they'll bring a girl each person..The girl is a girl that they like...."Jaejoong ask her..

"Yes,i want"Jessica said

"Thank you,Jess,so tonight 8 pm..Goodbye,Jess,we'll meet again tonight.."Jaejoong said

"Since when he called me Jess??"Jessica thinks

So,Yoochun ask Yoona,Yunho ask Yuri,Changmin ask Tiffany and of course Junsu ask Taeyeon because Taeyeon is his girlfriend and they all agree..

End Of Author POV