Chapter 7

Do I Fall In Love With Him???

That Night

Jessica is dressing herself and she looks very beautiful

Dress:-img-thing (300×300) / http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=80668021

Shoe:-High-Heel-Shoes-for-Women-2014008.jpg (500×500)

Hairstyle:-1208506_382766211826814_1620193528_n.jpg (500×482)

Headband:-Flower-Headband-direct-Sanwa-400-HS031SV-stereo-earphones.jpg (600×561)

She didn't forget to bring a jacket since it's winter:- http://image.dhgate.com/albu_213352896_00/1.0x0.jpg / 1.0x0.jpg (500×560)....

15 minutes later,Jaejoong come to pick her up..Jaejoong looks really handsome with his own charm 0112wb.jpg (509×799)/ http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9692/0112wb.jpg ...

"Wow,you look gorgeus,Jess??"Jaejoong said and that's make Jessica blushed..

"Shall we go??"Jessica said

"Yes"Jaejoong said

When they get into the car,it's silent until Jessica speak

"Jaejoong,since when do you call me Jess??"

"I don't know..Well,it's fine right if I call you that?"

"Ooo,it's okay but you're the first person that's call me like that"

"Ooo,let's me be the first and the last person that's call you like that"

"What do you mean??"

"I mean,let me be the one person that call you like that and anyone can't call you like that...Just me,okay??"

"Oh,okay"

"So,we're here.."

After One Hour

The dinner is over and it's up to everybody whether to send their mate home or bring them to somewhere...Jaejoong decide to bring Jessica to a theme park..And because it's cold,Jessica's decide to wear her jacket but it's still cold and that's make her shivering..

"Are you cold,Jess??"Jaejoong ask..

"Yes..Aren't you??"Jessica said

"Well,I'm not very cold..Here.."Jaejoong said while passing her coat to Jessica..

"Oh,thank you"

"You're welcome"

Jessica wear the coat but she still cold and shivering..

"Are you still cold?"Jaejoong ask but Jessica just smile..And then,Jaejoong pull Jessica to her embrace..

"Are you feel warm now??"Jaejoong ask

"Yes,a bit"Jessica said

"You know Jess,I love you"

"What??"

"I love you"

"Really??"

"Yes,I'm really love you..I love you since first I met you..After that,I try to deny the feelings ang that's why I being cold to you..I'm sorry abiut my behaviour that time.."

"No,it's okay..And..."

"And what??"

"I love you too.."

And then,they kissing....Well,after that,their relationship turned very well...They are really deeply in love with each other...After 3 years later,thay got married and in 2 year they got 2 children named Kim Jong Hyun and Kim So Eun..

 

THE END


I'm sorry for the short story..Well,if I have an idea,I'll write another story...Thank you for reading and I'll hope if I write a new story,you'll read the story..Once again,sorry and thank you very much...