Chapter 1

Do I Fall In Love With Him???

Jessica is five minutes late to go to her class at SM Art University.She is half running to her class.She is lucky because the lecturer isn't there.She take her seat..After five minutes,the lecturer,Mrs Lee Sooyoung come and brought a new girl..

Jessica POV

I'm so lucky because when I come in to the class,Mrs Lee Sooyoung isn't there..About 5 minutes later,Mrs Lee Sooyoung come in and she brought a girl with her..

"There is 2 new student in your class.One boy and one girl...Please introduce yourself"said Mrs Lee Sooyoung..

"Hello,I'm Tiffany Hwang..I'm come from LA...My korean name is Hwang Minyoung..You alls can call me Tiffany..Nice to meet you all..."said the new girl..

"I'm Kim Jaejoong.."said the new boy..I think the new boy is arrogant..

The lecturer tells the new students to take their seat..Beside my seat is a empty seat and suddenly Tiffany sit at the seat..While Jaejoong,the new boy take her seat beside Junsu..

"Hye,I'm Tiffany..Nice to meet you.."said Tiffany

"Oh,I'm Jessica..Glad to meet you.."

"Are you American??"

"Yes"

"Do you have a korean name?"

"Yes"

"What is it?"

"Jung Sooyeon"

End of Jessica POV

Now it's recess time..Jessica is going to the canteen but suddenly someone grab her hand..

"Sica"said Taeyeon,her best friend...

actually they eight girls in a group and they are best friend forever..

Taeyeon,Yuri,Yoona,Seohyun,Sooyoung,Jessica,Sunny,Yuri and Hyoyeon..

Taeyeon,Jessica,Yoona,Seohyun is in the same class but the others is in the other class...Their class is just beside Jessica's class..

Tiffany POV

It's recess time but I don't have anyone to accompany me to go to the canteen..Suddenly,I saw a group of girls chatting..I saw Jessica there too..I go to them..

"Hye,may I join you alls??"

"Yes,sure.."said the one of the girls.

"My name is Tiffany>_<"

And then they introduce themselves and what do I've to call them..

Taeyeon=Tae

Jessica=Sica

Yuri=Yuri

Yoona=Yoona

Seohyun=Seo

Hyoyeon=Hyo

Sooyoung=Sooyoung

Sunny=Sunny

Wow,the girl are really kind..

End of Tiffany POV