Chapter 3

Do I Fall In Love With Him???

Jessica POV

I'm about going to my home..I'm pack my things and want to go to my home but suddenly someone grab my hand..But to my shock,it's him,Jaejoong

I said to him coldly

"What do you want??'

"I just want to say that.."

"What??"

"I'm sorry about the accident"

before i could speak again,he already left me in confusing..

Why he's acting strangely..I'm very confuse..

I'm decide not to think about it..It's just make me headache..

With that,i'm go home

At home

"Omma,I'm back"I shout but not to loud

"Oh,my daughter is back.."

"Eonni"said my little sis,Krystal..There's she come,when she come to me,there's always something that she want.

"What do you want,Krystal?"

"Eonni,how's school?"

"Fine,why you ask like that?"I'm feel weird,that's why I ask her

"Well,I see you with a guy in your class..At that time,I just want to ask you that you want to go home with me or not..Who's the guy??Your lover??"

Yes,I'm forget to tell you that Krystal is in the same university with me but she's year one,I'm year three..

"Who??"

"The guy"said Krystal

"Oh,he's not my lover,I'll never fall in love with him..He's very annoyed..And arrogant.."

"But he's seem to like you,eonni"

"If he like me,I don't care,I want to go to my room"

and with that,I'm go to my room..

End of Jessica POV

Krystal POV

Huh,I'm feel very sorry towards the guy who like my eonni..I must investigate if my eonni like him or not..If my eonni like him,I'm going to help them..

That night

I sneaked to my sister room and when I reach her room,I open the door a bit to make sure is she in her room or not..Huh,she's not in her room,then I go into her room..I'm search for something but then I'm see something..Her diary,I take the diary and go out from her room..Well,I'm brave to take her diary because she not using it at night..I always see her writing at the garden behind our mansion at evening..When I go towards her,I see the diary book..So,I'm certain about it..Then,I go to my room and I open the book..I read everything that she write until the last page..I see her write that she just bumped into someone and his name is Jaejoong..She admit that he,s very handsome and she fall in love with him but she can't admit it..

Huh!!!I think that my eonni is very cruel..How can she not admit it..Well,I'm going to help them..

End of Krystal POV