Chapter 5

Do I Fall In Love With Him???

The Evening

Krystal POV

As usual,my sister is writing on a new page at her diary book at the garden..Huh!!I'm so garteful because I can palce the diary book at the usual palce which is in my eonni room..I place the book before she's going back home..Yess,I'm going back early than her because before she's going back,xhe's still have class until 4 pm and my class end at 2 pm so I've 2 hours to put it back before she's back but usually,her class end at 2 pm same with me..Today is weird..

"Eonni"I call her..

"Yes??"she answered me

"Eonni,I'm asking because I just want to know so don't get mad,okay??"

"Yes,my lovely little sister,I won't get mad"

"Do you like Jaejoong oppa??Please be honest to me..I'm begging you,please.."

"If I tell you,you're not going to tell anyone,right??"

"Yes,I'm promise to you"

"Yess,I'm like Jaejoong oppa"

"Then eonni,why you don't fight for your love to him?"

"It's because I'm afraid and I can see Tiffany is in love with Jaejoong.."

"What are you afraid of??And about Tiffany eonni,you're not confirmed that yet.."

"I'm afraid he'll reject me"

"Don't worry eonni,I'll always stand behind you and I will bw there if you need me"

"Okay,Krys"

"But eonni,what if I'm telling you that he's also like you??"

"Then,I'll confess my feeling toward him,but he doesn't love me"

"Who says that??Eonni,let's be like this"

"What?"

"I've a plan"

"And what's you plan??"

Then,I tell her everything about my plan..And the plan will be starting tomorrow>_<..The plan is going to solve all of my eonni's problem...I just want to see my eonni happy and she never fall in love before..Jaejoong is the first person who stole my eonni's heart and that's why,I'm going to help them..

End of Krystal POV


A short chapter right??I'm sorry for that..I just new here so I'm not familiar with it..So,I'll update again tomorrow,maybe I'll update twice in one day or triple...Goodbye,thanks for reading and I hope you guys enjoy reading my story but if it's not interesting,I'm really sorry about that..