Secrets

A Whole New World

Alex POV

I have a secret that not many people know about well a lot of people think they know half of the story and my family knows most of it when I was 14 I started getting beat up I got so sick of it one day I went to the roof I got up on the edge I heard the door behind me open and close I just figured that it was one of my tormentors so I jumped I figured I would just die as I was wishing to but I felt someone grab on to my arm I looked up and it someone my age he looked at me and heaved me over the railing I started to cry I couldn't stop he just held me till I stopped we became best friends after a couple months. We began to date we were the best couple we played sports and video games we watched movies together and everytime we kissed I got butterflies in my stomache I didn't think that something like that could have happened but it did and I was grateful he helped me through everything. There was still one problem those queenkas the boy Matt he was the biggest Kinka in the school and the queenkas didn't like that I was dating hime till one day I was kidnapped they paid someone a year older than us to kill me I didn't know what to do but they called Matt I heared the gun go off I was pushed and I felt a searing pain in my left shoulder I opened my eyes.

What was he doing here he isn't supposed to be here he fell on me I looked at him and realized he was shot twice in the heart they passed through me and hit me in the shoulder I heard police sirens they man who shot me Jake I guess he walked up to me.

" This is just a reminder of who is looking for you." His voice cold and heartless he walked to the door and another gunshot I felt it in my right shoulder he left I turned and looked at Matt he was dying.

" Stay with me don't go, Matt please don't leave me." I could feel the tears I put as much pressure on his wound as I could with the only strength I could have left.

" I love you." He whispered.

" I love you too but don't say that it always means goodbye." He cupped my face and gave me one last kiss and he went limp he stopped breathing the cops were there and they took him away from me but only second before I passed out from the blood loss when I woke up I realized that it had been weeks since his death they already had the funeral I couldn't move my arms for a couple month and I still have the scars I now have a necklace with two bullets on it this happened only a year a year ago but I still have nighmares about it then what happend to my mom happened I couldn't help but get depressed my doctor prescribed medicine for it a week ago then we moved here to Korea. I still have nightmares no matter how much I wish they go away.

I still go to school but I never feel alive and there are only 4 days till Matts one year death anniversary I walked into school feeling dead I walked up to my locker and I see red writing all over my locker and I see many profanities written I my finger and wipe at it seeing what is used to write it. A permanent marker.

" You think that is gonna get it off yeah right." A girl smirked behind me I never bothered to know any of their names but I do know Teen Tops names they were my main tormentors. I looked in my locker and found a tissue and a dry erase marker I drew over the writing and wiped it off, my locker was clean, dry erase marker gets sharpie off of metal. I grabbed my stuff and heades to class.

" Yah you think you are sooo cool don't you." She remarked.

" Not today I'm not in the mood leave me alone." I said and walked away when someone pulled my hair and spun me around she was about to punch me I grabbed her hand and spun her around so she couldn't move and was in slight pain.

" I said not today." I pushed her and she landed on the ground everyone walked out of my way I couldn't deal with everyone right now the days just go by and I can't but I keep my smile on at least it say I'm fine. I skipped lunch and went to the piano l sat down and played " Tears of an Angel" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FULPliwzjcs I almost broke down crying near the end but I held it in.

" I'm guessing you lost someone very close to you like a family member or a friend." I immedeaty sat up and turned around and I saw him Byung Hyun but he was alone.

" What makes you think that?" I didn't dare look in his eyes I knew I wouldn't be able to hold the tears.

" The lyrics to the song they are kinda sad." He said walking closer.

" You know English?" I still didn't look up but I could hear his foot steps.

" Yeah I just got back from living in America since I was 13."

" Cool I gotta go now see ya." I walked out without looking back.

" You can call me L.Joe." I heard him say just before I left

L.Joe POV

I heard a piano playing The lyrics seemed sad like whoever was singing lost someone close to them I knew exactly where it was coming from the boys were gossiping saying the girl Alex just told off a queenka but I didn't really believe them though she seemed to shy I ditched the boys and followed the sound of the piano and the beautiful voice I saw her Alex when she was done I decided to make myself known

" I'm guessing you lost someone very close to you like a family member or a friend." She stood up and turned around when she saw me she looked down.

" What makes you think that?'' She wouldn't look at me.

'' The lyrics to the song are kinda sad." I walked closer because she wouldn't look up.

" You know English." Of course I did I lived in America for 5 years I got back not to long ago.

" Yeah I just got back from living in America since I was 13." I kept walking closer.

" Cool I gotta go see ya." she walked past me.

" You can call me L.Joe." I called after her watching her disappear.