Trouble

A Whole New World

I looked up to see six boys standing over me with lunch trays one of the boys was Choi Jong Hyun who I sit next to in class. One stepped foreward right in front of me and I had a gut feeling I was in trouble.

" Hey you're sitting at our table." One said even though there were about 10 seats at that one table. I still sat there silently. " Did you hear me I said you're sitting at our table are you deaf or do you not speak Korean". I just sat there with no words. " Hey move." I looked up and he was all close up to my face a little to close for my taste.

" I'm sorry but I was here first also there is already a lot of space still at this table and around this cafeteria.". The guy was about to start yelling at me again but another guys stepped i  front of him.

" Sorry about my friend this is Bang Min Soo, I'm Lee Byun Hyun. He pointed out his other friends they are, Lee Chan Hee, Ahn Da Niel who they called Niel, Yoo Chan Hyun, and the guy in my class Choi Jong Hyun. " You can sit here if you want."

" Nah it's ok I already finished my food anyway." I said and I walked off outside, That was close in America I got bullied a lot and I have been practicing to just move away but I have a habit of just sitting there and listening to it taking it all to heart. I just sat outside till the bell rang the rest of the day was a bore. I walked home well more like this new place I'm dying to leave and go back home