The Music Room

A Whole New World

I walked into what said the music room as soon as I did I gasped it was a beautiful there was a grand piano which I sat down at and I started to play "Jar of Hearts" By Christina Perri and singing. I'm not a very good singer in my opinion.

No I can't take one more step torewards you cause all thats waiting is regret

and don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore you lost the love I love the most

I learned to live half alive and now you want me one more time and who do you think 

are runnin round leavin scars collecting you jar of hearts and tearing love apart 

you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul so don't come back for me

don't come back at all.

All of a sudden I hear clapping from behind me I shot strait up away from the piano and turned around it was Byun Hyun and his crew of Lee Chan Hee, Niel, Yoo Chan Hyun, Choi Jong Hyun, and Bang Min Soo in the back. Byun Hyun was the one who was clapping.

" Sorry I mean, I'm sorry". I said looking down embarresed

" You're good at singing and piano".  He said

" I've heard better". Chan Hyun smirked. I just kept my head down and started to walk out but Byun Hyun grabbed my arm.

" You were good". He said

" Thanks". I said 

" Hey why aren't you using honorifics just because because you are pratically an alien doesn't mean you can't use them". Lee Chan Hee .

" I'm sorry I have always gotten confused about honorifics". I wasn't lying I have never been able to use them.

" Didn't your mom or dad teach you anything". At the mention of mom I looked up.

" My dad taught me he is Korean, my mom wasn't Korean and she wouldn't be able to teach me she died a couple of weeks ago so if you would excuse me". That was the end of my music room experience.