Help!

A Whole New World

Alex POV

I settled into sleep with girls in my room and boys in the guest room I went to sleep and my nightmare started. About him. I woke up breathing heavily and when I looked at my clock it was 3:00 in the morning I knew I wouldn't get back to sleep so I grabbed basket ball shorts and jersey and snuck out so I coud run I also packed my school uniform in my duffel bag so I won't have to go back home to get it and be bombboareded with questions so early in the morning I went to the school and dropped my bag off on the bench next to the track and started to run around I lost track of time until I heard a yell.

" Yah, Who are you?" The guy who looked like the coach said with at least 16 boys behind him in soccer uniforms, including teen top, got7, and phantom other kinkas on the school.

" Oh sorry I'm Alex." I said bowing.

" How long have you been here.?"

" Um what time is it?"

" Like 6:00" He said looking a his watch.

" About 3 hours." I said heading to to get my stuff so I could run in the gym even though it gets to hot in there.

" You've been running for 3 hours straight?"

" Yeah I'm gonna go run in the gym now till school starts though." I said

" You can run around the feild its just we're doing soccer practice so you have to watch out." I dropped my stuff and began to run around the feild again every now and then someone would try and hit me with the soccer ball but I dodged it. When it was 30 minutes before the bell I went inside so that I could not smell like a smell ape in class I walked in the shower and took one, after I was done I put on a towel so I could get dressed when I heard a noise I figured it was from the boys locker room so I went some random locker I stuffed my stuff in I lowered my towel just a bit when I heard giggles I quickly pulled it back up around me securly and turned around just in time to see heads duck away. terrified I grabbed my stuff so I could run to the stall I counted to 3 and ran but the jumped out right in front of me grabbing my arms I saw ricky, chunji, CAP, Jackson, and Mark I struggled aginst them.

"Hey pretty lady." Mark said in English I could feel tears welling up as I wanted to get away from me.

" Get off." I said their holds getting stronger I couldn't fight back I was wearing a towel.

" You know you have a pretty good looking body mind if i take a closer look." Ricky said with an evil glint in his eye.

" Hey what are you guys doing leave her alone." A familiar voice said. L.Joe apeared from the back pushing all the guys aside, reluctingly they left I collapsed on the ground making sure the towel covered everything. I stood up wiping away the tears threating to fall I took my clothes and got dressed in the stall when I walked out L.Joe was standing right there at the other end of the locker room I took my leather jacket out of my bag and put it on it matched my ripped jeans with chains and my black motorcycle t-shirts.

" Hey you ok?" He asked standing up.

" Yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be?" I said flashing a fake smile.

" You don't look ok." He said walking over I stopped smiling the tears came back but I wouldn't let them fall he walked up to me not to fast though just as he got right in front of me to I broke down when he hesitently hugged me I wrapped my arms around his waist and cried into his chest until the morning bell rang. I snapped out of it I wiped my tears and walked out with L.Joe following me I walked right out the front gate I couldn't go home my friends would be there. A hand grabbed my shoulder I quickly turned around ready to punch someone.

" Where are you goin." L.joe asked

" Ditching."

" You a girl like you ditching." He chuckled

" You obvioulsy don't know me well do you." I walked off away from that stupid school L.Joe suprisingly trailed behind me