Basketball

A Whole New World

It was finally the end of the day and as I walk home I see " The Doom Group" in front of me. Please tell me they didn't notice me walking behind them. They started whispering and all of a sudden they stopped, I knew this was a trick and I walked right pass them and went two more houses down and walked into my house.

" Hey Al how was you're third day at school"? He yelled from the living room.

" Are you going to ask me everyday while counting the days"? I asked. Just then I got a text. Great it was from one of my all time bullies Kayla.

 

Hey Loser I just wanted to let you Know you can go die in a whole now.

She has been sending me those texts after I got a phone and she somehow got my number which is she has been sending since I was 10 but she actually has been saying them since about I was 9 years old. I just ignored the text like I usually do and deleted it so my dad doesn't see them I put on gym shorts and my old basketball jersey, and grabbed my earbuds and ipod and I headed to the park with a basketball court. I started to practice free throws when someone stole the ball from. I didn't hear them because I had my buds in but he came out of the blue. Once I focused on what had done it turns out it was Lee Chan Hee.

" What the heck"? I said they looked pretty suprised when I had a louder than normal voice, but that's what happens when I play sports it's like a whole new person comes over me I take sports seriously. In America I played football, hockey, basketball, soccer, baseball, dance, and boxing and I was really good at them too just a little to good at them.

" What are you gonna do"? He said smirking. But this time I smirked with him.

" I'll play you for it 6-1 think you can do it". I said they will probably think they'll win.

" Alright we'll see what you got you can start". He passed the ball to check it as soon as that happened I was already zooming down the court the tried stopping bat all that happened was I was breakin ankles it was actually fun until my dad called me inside for dinner which I had to make because he was never good at it. 

" Alright I win now I'll just take my ball". I said walking away while they're sweating their butts off I don't have a single drop of sweat running down my face.

" How are you so good"? Niel asked while just about dying on the court.

" I was the best player on my team just because I was short didn't mean I was good so people would underestimate me and I won easier and I get better as I go on as they try harder to". I walked inside and made spegatti happy with myself. For once.