One Shot Story 6

SS501 Stories [Oneshots] *open for requests*

Shin Sung Jung's POV
   
   It's my first day in the university today and I'm excited! I'm turning 19 years old soon. If people around me would describe me... I'm friendly, fun, outgoing and not vulgar hehehe. I hope the people here would see that in me. Anyways, moving on, I gotta go to class! I don't want to be late in my first day of class! Oh yeah, my course is journalism. Since I arrived later than others, I had no choice but to sit next to this guy since it was the only vacant seat left.

   I looked at the guy beside me, damn he's handsome! Shall I start making friends? "Ehem. Hi, I'm Shin Sung Jung." I tried to get his attention. He looked at me and smiled. "Hi, I'm Kim Hyun Joong." Oh, so that's his name. Without knowing, we were getting along with each other. We got to talk for a long time since everybody just introduced theirselves today. Soon enough, class ended. "I'll see you then, Sung Jung-ssi." He said with a smile then left. I'm glad I found a friend right away.

   Days and weeks passed by and we became buddies during classes. I also found some other friends besides him from my other subjects. Class ended and I was getting ready to pack my things up when suddenly Hyun Joong asked, "Hey Sung Jung, how 'bout grabbing some dinner later?" Is he for real? It's the first time we're gonna meet outside the university. But, why not? "Sure." I answered him. "Then let's meet up later two blocks away from the university." Then we went to our own separate ways.

   Since there's still 3 hours before my dinner with Hyun Joong, I went home to freshen up first. After freshening up, I checked the time. 2 hours left. Well, since it's near home, I'll stay here for a while. Let's watch some drama first hehe. Then suddenly Hyun Joong just popped up in my mind. It's been happening for quite a while. I can't stop thinking about him lately. Yeah, fine, I admit... I like him... I mean he's not hard to like. I wonder how he feels about me... Aigoo, I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't know an hour and a half passed by already. My phone rang, it's him. I went to answer his call. "Sung Jung, I'm on the way." Omo, I should get going too. "Okay, I'm going too. Meet you there." Then I quickly got ready.

   I reached there and saw him waiting for me. We both went in and had a lot fun. "You're really fun to be with." Hyun Joong said to me randomly. I can't help but blush. At least he enjoys being with me. "Come on, I'll walk you home, it's dangerous for you to be alone at night." Aww, how sweet... So there we walked together to my home. 'Till we reach there, I don't know why but I suddenly kissed his cheeks. "Thanks for today." I said. Did I see his cheeks blushing? "No problem. It's late, go to sleep. Goodnight." Then with that he quickly walked away. He seemed to be shy.

Hyun Joong's POV

   After Sung Jung kissed my cheeks, I can't help but blush. I quickly said goodbye to her after that. It'll be embarrassing if she sees me blushing. But... I shouldn't feel this way... I'm starting to like her... But if Na Na knew about this, she might break up with me. No, I can't lose her. Let's stop liking Sung Jung, okay? She deserves someone better.

   I start to avoid Sung Jung after realizing I might lose Na Na. It hurts me that she wants our relationship to be hidden, but I'll always support her. But the more I avoid Sung Jung the more I think of her. There was even a time I called Na Na as Sung Jung by accident. But I'm relieved that Na Na didn't question it anymore.

Sung Jung's POV

   I don't know why but Hyun Joong is starting to avoid me... Is there something wrong? Is it because I kissed his cheeks? Aigoo, I'm starting to regret doing that. I try to go near him and start a conversation but he just gives me short answers. 2 weeks passed by like that, it's frustrating me, I can't even concentrate in my studies and my friends seem to notice my change also.  I should really talk to him. I'll confess to him, I can't hide my feelings anymore. I've already fallen for him.

   I went to my seat beside Hyun Joong. "I have something important to tell you. Let's meet up behind the school building after this, okay?" I'm sure he heard it but he didn't give it any reaction. "I'll wait." I told him. I really hope he'll go there. Let's cross our fingers. Class ended and I packed my things and went to the restroom. I looked at the mirror, "You can do this, okay?" I encouraged myself.

   I've been waiting for 15 minutes but Hyun Joong still didn't come. I was about to leave when I heard someone's footsteps. I turned around and saw the guy I've been waiting for. I smiled at him, "You came." He just nodded. "Okay, so umm... KIM HYUN JOONG, I LOVE YOU!" I shouted and shut my eyes afraid of his reaction. I opened my eyes to see him shocked. "S-Sung Jung..." That's all he can say. "It's okay if you don't feel the same, but I just want to let you know..." "No, I-I like you..." What? Really? It's shocking! I thought this would be the start of our story. When all of my hopes shattered when he said, "I like you Sung Jung, but... I have a girlfriend..." I suddenly felt betrayed. All this time... He could tell me... Why did he have to make me fall for him... I just stayed there in silence. Processing all the things he said. Before he got to say another word, I ran away from him. I-I... I don't know what to do and how I feel... I don't understand... Tears just ran down my face.

   Suddenly I felt raindrops falling. Oh great, the clouds are crying with me. Then I saw Hyun Joong standing in front of me, just as wet as I am. "I'm sorry... But I really like you... We can start seeing each other..." What is he talking about? He has a girlfriend! "But your girlfriend..." I said slowly. "If you're fine with us doing it behind her back, then let's do it." I'm hesitating... But isn't this what I wanted? To be with him? Just that... He's not mine... Without knowing... I followed what my heart said, I nodded at him and he pulled me in for a long passionate kiss.

   Everything's a mess, I know it's wrong to date someone who already has a girlfriend but I'm too in love to stop my feelings. During weekends, Hyun Joong sleeps at my apartment. We would always cuddle with each other all night. We never did the deed. No matter how much I love him, I would keep my ity until I get married. And I'm glad that Hyun Joong respects my decision.

Hyun Joong's POV

   It's been 2 months since Sung Jung and I were together. And at the same time, I'm still with Na Na. I know it's bad, but I just can't let go one of them. Call me greedy but I want to keep them both. But recently, Na Na is being suspicious of me. Anyways, I'm going to visit Sung Jung today. I ignored all Na Na's calls.

   "Oh hey, you're here." Sung Jung said as soon as she opened the door. "Yeah, let's watch the movies, have you prepared them?" I asked. We plan to have a movie marathon today. She nodded and I hugged her. I love this girl so much. We watched all night and without knowing it's already morning. I guess we fell asleep. I looked at the girl sleeping beside me. She looked so peaceful that way. Then it hit me. I'm really in love with this girl that I even ignore Na Na because of her. I quickly got up and decided. I CHOOSE SUNG JUNG.

   I left Sung Jung's apartment leaving a note. I went to Na Na's house. "Hyun Joong, it's been a long time! You're not answering my calls! What's wrong with you?!" Na Na shouted, full of anger in her voice. "Na Na, let's break up." I said coldly. "What?" She asked with a shocked expression. I'm sorry but I really choose her. You'll find someone better Na Na. "I love someone else, I can't be with you anymore. I'm sorry, you'll find someone better." I'm ready to take a slap like she would normally do when we fight but the opposite happened. She smiled at me. "Good for you, Hyun Joong. Actually I also have someone else. I'm glad that you also found yours. I'm sorry for keeping you around all this time..." Wow, so that's why she wants our relationship hidden. Instead of getting mad, I was glad. Finally, I could make Sung Jung mine officially. We just smiled at each other. I'll never forget our memories together but Sung Jung is more important now. At least we had a clean breakup.

   I went back to Sung Jung and the very first sentence she asked me when I arrived was, "Where were you?" I just smiled at her. "I broke up with Na Na." "What?" "It was you that I choose, I really really love you." I explained everything to her and tears start to form in her eyes. "Thank you for choosing me and loving me... I love you too." She said with tears of joy flowing down her face. "Shh... Don't cry anymore, I'm here." I comforted her.

   We may not have started our relationship right but I will make sure that we'll make it all right. As long as she's by my side, I know I can overcome all hardships. Shin Sung Jung, I Love You.



So this is actually a one shot request from Sung-Jung! I hope you like it! I really don't know what I'm writing hehe! I hope you will all comment here! ^_^ It's actually my first time writing a story upon request so I don't know if I did well, but I did try my best!