One Shot Story 5

SS501 Stories [Oneshots] *open for requests*

Another busy day in the office and you were very tired already. It's 6 p.m. and you're getting ready to go home when your boss called you. "you. Come here in my office, now." Your boss called you. You went to his office and asked, "Yes sir?" "You're going to go with me to the business trip to Jeju Island tomorrow." Your boss said. "What? Why sir?" You were surprised because you never went to a business trip. "My secretary can't go with me, so you will be my temporary secretary, okay?" Your boss said. "O-okay then... What time will we go?" You asked your boss. "By exact 8:00 a.m. you should be outside your house, I will fetch you there." He said sternly. "Yes sir." "Okay you may go now." He said. "Thank you, sir. Goodbye." Then you bowed and went home.

Next day...

By exact 8:00 a.m. you're already outside your house and your boss was right on time. So you went to the airport and finally you reached the destination. Your boss allowed you to have a day off today since the meeting will be tomorrow. Hmmm... What should I do? Ah! I know! I'll take a walk and go shopping! That'll be fun! You thought. You went shopping and when it was around 5 p.m. you decided to go home. Just then you bumped into someone and all your paper bags fell down. "Are you alright? Sorry I wasn't looking in the way." The man apologized. When you looked up and look at his face, you got shocked because he's very handsome. "Oh! I-I'm alright! It's okay!" You said as you smiled. "Then let me help you with your things. I'm Kim Hyung Jun by the way." He said as he smiled brightly at you. "Oh, you don't have to... I'm you." You replied. "Okay then. Be careful you! Bye." He said and bid a goodbye. "You too! Bye!" You said and you went back to the hotel.

Next day...

You woke up and went out of bed to prepare yourself. You ate breakfast then ate lunch with your boss, soon it was time to go to the meeting area. You and your boss arrived early so you waited for the other businessmen to arrive. Everyone already arrived except for one. You were waiting impatiently for the latecomer for you find it boring in the meeting area. Finally the door opened and a man came in huffing and puffing. You looked up and your eyes widened. It's Kim Hyung Jun! "Sorry I'm late guys! Very traffic!" Hyung Jun said huffing and puffing. "It's okay, now let us start the meeting now." One of the businessmen said. Hyung Jun walked to his chair that was across you and finally he saw you. You both smiled at each other and the meeting started.

Finally the meeting ended and everyone starts to leave. Hyung Jun suddenly walked to you and said, "Hey you! Didn't expect to see you here!" He started to start a conversation. "Yeah! Me too! Haha!" You replied awkwardly. "So... Um... Can I have your number? I want to keep in touch with you." He asked shyly. "O-oh! Uh, sure! Here's my number." You said as you gave your number. "Thanks, well I'll see you in Seoul then, goodbye." He said softly then he kissed your cheek. You were surprised because you just knew each other, good thing no one saw it then he left.

Back to Seoul...

Finally! Back to home! You missed it very much and finally you arrived at your apartment when you received a message from an unknown number.


'Hey! It's me Hyung Jun! Like I said I want to keep in touch with you. ^^'

You smiled after reading the message. So you replied to him.

'Oh hey Hyung Jun! How are you? Did you enjoy the trip?'

And there, you started texting with him every day until you got close. You find it fun to text with him and you meet up during weekends.

After a few months...

    On Hyung Jun's side...

Hyung Jun keeps walking back and forth in his house. "Bro! Stop it! You're making me dizzy! Just confess to her then it's done!" Ki Bum, his younger brother shouted. "Yah! You think it's that easy to tell her? What if she doesn't even like me?!" Hyung Jun shouted back. "Tsk... You're no help at all! Forget it, I'm going to tell you instead of talking to you." Hyung Jun said so he went to your house.

At your house...
Someone rang the doorbell, you opened the door and saw Hyung Jun. "Oh hey Junnie! What's up!" You asked. "you! I need your help!" He said while holding your shoulders. "Uh... Sure! What is it?" You asked curiously. "Well, I like this one girl and I don't know how to confess to her..." He said sadly. *DAG!* You felt like you heart was broken to pieces. So this is what they call heartbroken huh? You thought. "Oh... S-so h-how can I h-help you?.." You asked sadly. "Umm... Then I'll ask you this, if you were the girl, what would you like a man to do when he confess his feelings for you?" Hyung Jun asked. "Um.. Well... I'd like the man to... um... well... I never really thought of that..." You said as you thought about how much you like the person across you to do that to you. Hyung Jun suddenly smiled and hugged you. "Yah, why are you hugging me suddenly?" You asked nervously, you hate having your skin touching each other because you will get nervous. "You like me right?" Hyung Jun asked suddenly, still hugging you. *GASP* How does he know? I'm doomed! You thought. "What? Of course not! Why would I like someone like you?!" You suddenly panicked about what's going to happen. "Yes you do you, and so do I you, I like you too. You're the girl that I like." Hyung Jun suddenly confessed to you. Then he kneeled down on one knee and asked. "Will you be my girl for the rest of our lives?" *GASP* You were so shocked but managed to answer. "Yes Junnie! Yes!" You shouted happily. "I'm so glad then!" He smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------

Wahhh!!! Finally I completed all the oneshots! I thank you all readers and subscribers for reading! And also for those who commented here! Thank you again for reading you!!! ^^