One Shot Story 1

SS501 Stories [Oneshots] *open for requests*

You were walking down the streets when suddenly someone pulled you and put a handkerchief on your mouth until you fainted.

Minutes later...

You found yourself tied in a rope in a small dark room, you were looking around finding a way to escape when suddenly a man wearing a black mask came in.

"Who are you?" You asked him.

The man didn't answer.

"Hey! I said who are you?!" You asked again but this time a little annoyed.

"SHUT UP!!!!" The man yelled loudly as his voice sounds very scary making you feel very scared that you started crying wanting to get out of here and escape.

"Shhh... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to shout like that... I'm sorry... please don't cry..." The man suddenly felt guilty for making you cry.

You got surprised cause the man suddenly changed to a gentle one. You stopped crying and asked him. "Who really  are you??"

The man decided to remove his mask revealing who he is.

Your eyes widened as the man untied you from the ropes. Still couldn't believe who he is.

It was Kim Hyun Joong your schoolmate whom you really really like.

"I'm so sorry for doing this.. It's just that I really like you but I can't confess to you... I don't know how.. I know it's kind of crazy to do this... Please forgive me..." He sincerely apologized to you.

Your lips turned into a smile as you hear him apologizing sincerely. Being the forgiving person you've always been, you decided to forgive him.

You hugged Hyun Joong making him surprised. "It's okay I understand you." You smiled at him.

He made the hug more tighter and said "Thanks... But can you still give me a chance to be with you?"

Since you also like him, you nodded. He was so happy that he carried you up and swung you around the room.

Then his lips started to get closer and closer until you met each other's lips.

This was the best moment of my life... You thought silently.

I know she is the one for me... Thank you for understanding me even if I did this to you... I'm really sorry for that... Hyun Joong thought in his mind.

THE END (:

-----------------------------------------------------------

SUCCESS to my first story!!! I know it's kinda weird for Hyun Joong to kidnap you... That thought just came up to my mind so I decided to write it.

Please comment so I can know how was it! Thank you for reading!! :)))

Next one will be Youngsaeng's oneshot!!!