One Shot Story 4

SS501 Stories [Oneshots] *open for requests*

It was early in the morning when you woke up.

"Waaahhh... It's finally today! I can't wait to go downstairs!!!" You said as you stretched your arms then you started doing your morning routine. Once you were finished you started skipping down the stairs to see what is waiting for you.

You scanned the living room and saw a banner saying 'HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR you!' You smiled at the surroundings. Suddenly, you saw your dad and little brother coming out behind the couch shouting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY you!!!" While your mom came out of the kitchen holding a cake. "Happy birthday you-ah! Did you like our surprise?" Your mom asked. "Of course! I like everything!" You replied as you smiled from ear to ear.

You spent the whole morning with your family, when you finished eating lunch, your parents suddenly gave you an envelope. You were curious about what it is inside so you immediately opened it. "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! OMMA! APPA! I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCHHH!!!!" You kept on shouting and fangirling. Inside the envelope was 3 tickets of Park Jung Min's concert! Wow! "It's our birthday gift to you since you haven't been a pain in the these days." Your dad said jokingly. "Yah! Appa! I'm always a good girl of course I won't be a pain in the ! Keke! Anyway, are the other 2 tickets for my bestfriends?" "Yup, they're your friends so you should share some happiness with them right?" Your mom said. "Mom, Dad! You're the best!" You shouted.

So you told your friends about it and 3 of you were very excited about the concert since it is tomorrow.

Next day...

You woke up really early to prepare everything and to make sure you didn't forget anything. You went to the concert venue after lunch since the concert will start at 3pm.

When you reached the concert venue...

"Yah! you!" Someone suddenly shouted. You turned around and saw your 2 bestfriends, Se Youn and Seo Young smiling and waving at you. You ran to them and started falling in line to go inside the concert hall. "Yahhh... you-ah! Your parents are really the best!" Se Youn said excitedly. "Yeah! I thought I couldn't go to this concert but thanks to your parents, I am here already! Keke!" Seo Young said. "Tsk! You should thank me for having my birthday yesterday!" You said proudly. "Tsk! Whatever, let's go in it's already our turn in line!" Seo Young said. So you all went in and drop your copy of ticket number to a raffle box and the concert started.

When it was the middle part of concert, some staff workers started putting the raffle box on the stage. "Okay, so I'll choose 5 tickets here in the box and those 5 that are chosen will come up here on stage and take a picture with me." Jung Min said and he started picking the 5 lucky people's ticket. You were wishing you'll be one of those but unfortunately, yours weren't chosen. The concert finally ended. Se Youn had to go for some emergency while Seo Young left because of a family dinner. You were left alone, you still felt sad about how you weren't chosen a while ago. You weren't looking at the street when you started crossing it, suddenly you heard a car beeping at you and you thought that you're going to get hit by the car, fortunately you weren't hit. The driver came out of the car and it was Park Jung Min!!! "Miss, are you okay?" He asked you worriedly. "Ye-ye-yes... I-I-I'm fi-fine... he..he..he.." You replied awkwardly. You felt like fainting soon and yeah you did.

When you woke up you saw Jung Min staring at you. Then after some talk you started to get to know each other and became comfortable with each other. He took you home and he decided to get in contact with you. Soon you became close friends and you can imagine what is next to happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So... That's all! I'm sorry if I dissapointed you in the ending. Lol! Please comment and subscribe! I would like more comments so I can know how you feel about the oneshots! Well see ya in the last chap! ;)