One Shot Story 2

SS501 Stories [Oneshots] *open for requests*

You were in your bedroom feeling very bored, you thought about all the things that happened to your life and especially your one and only ex-boyfriend. You don't want to think about it cause it makes you regret everything.

 

Flashback

You were walking hand in hand with Young Saeng, your boyfriend. Both of you were very in love with each other, but it was also the day that you need to let go of him...

"Saengie... I need to tell you something..." You said in a very low voice.

"What is it my dear?" Youn Saeng asked you.

"We have to break up... I need to go abroad to study and I need to concentrate on it to make my parents proud... You know that it's the only way for me to be accepted..." You said sadly, hoping you won't regret this moment.

"Dear..., you can't do this to me... please... don't leave me... I'll wait for you to come back just please... don't leave me... babe..."  Young Saeng pleaded you.

"I'm sorry Saengie... but I really want to make them proud to accept me... I hope you understand..." You said softly, your tears are almost falling down but you tried hard not to make it fall.

"Dear, I understand that your parents are very important to you but, how about me? Don't just leave me like that dear..." Saengie knelt down on you and tears falling down his chubby cheeks.

"I'm really sorry..." You apologized sincerely as you ran away from him with tears falling down... leaving your special person hoping not to regret it in the future.

End of Flashback

"Argh! I really regretted it!!!" You shouted in your room while crying, remembering those happy and sad moments that you want to return to.

------------------

 Flashback

Meanwhile, on Young Saeng's side

After you left him, Young Saeng promised himself to never fall in love again cause he doesn't want to get hurt anymore, so he became a playboy.

He didn't show anyone the hurt he's feeling and decided to just flirt with many girls but never fall in love with them cause in his heart you're still the one.

End of Flashback

-------------------

After 2 years you've finally finish your studies and your parents have accepted you. You feel very happy but there's still something missing inside your heart, it's Young Saeng.

You decided to go to a bar to forget about it. You ordered a drink, suddenly someone sat beside you with a girl sitting on him while others sit beside him. Such a playboy. You said in your mind, you decided not to mind him. But one of the girls bumped you so you looked at their side and you realized who the playboy is, both of your eyes met each other and soon you realized you were being dragged out of the bar by Young Saeng. "Hey! Let go o---" You were cut by your words because Young Saeng suddenly pushed his lips on yours and kissed you passionately.  You kissed him back and after a few minutes, you stopped. "Dear, I missed you... please come back to me now, I'm sorry for becoming a playboy but I waited for you dear, you're still the one my heart beats for..." Young Saeng said apologized. "I'm sorry for leaving you Saengie... I'll never do that again, I regret it so much..." You apologized too. "I love you dear." Young Saeng said. "I love you too..." You said and both of you kissed again.

 

THE END

It was kinda long for a one shot but never mind kekeke... Hope you liked it!!! Please comment and thankyu for reading and thankyu also for the subscribers!!!!! =)