One Shot Story 3

SS501 Stories [Oneshots] *open for requests*

You were walking down the street when you notice that it's a very familliar street. Then you remembered, it is your old neighborhood and you remembered someone... Someone who WAS your childhood friend, Kim. KyunJong. If only I had said sorry to him... You thought. You decided to just forget it and went home.

The next day, you woke up at 6:00 am then went to the shower and ate breakfast. At 7:30 am, you got out of your house and went to the company you work in. When you reached there, your boss approached you and said: "There will be a new business partner working with the company, but he is not just a normal business partner, he is the heir of the 3rd largest company in South Korea so we better prepare, okay?" "Yes sir, I'll also tell others to prepare." You replied.

When the business partner arrived, you were already waiting at the lobby ready to welcome him. When you saw his face you got shocked. It's Kim Kyu Jong! Oh no! What to do? What to do? You started to panick but still inside but still managed to talk. "Uh... Erm... Welcome...sir..." You said nervously. He just smirked at you and rode the elevator. Both of you were alone, suddenly he said, "It's been a long time." " Oh uh... Yeah... Uh..." You answered nervously. Luckily you had reached the floor and your boss showed up and greeted him and they went in your boss' office. Finally, you felt relieved that he was gone. Remembering the past, you just sat on your chair thinking about it.

Flashback

When you and Kyu Jong were still elementary...

"Hey bestfriend, I'm sorry about how my parents treat your parents... But I hope this doesn't affect our friendship, right?" Young Kyu Jong asked you hopefully. "No! It affects our friendship Kyu Jong, just because you're rich doesn't mean you can look down on us! You will just become like your parents!" You shouted at him. "No... Trust me... I won't be like them, promise..." He begged you. "No, let's just forget each other, I don't want to be friends with you anymore!" You told him. "But... But..." Kyu Jong was at loss for words. Suddenly his eyes became dark. "Fine then! If you think I'm like that then so be it! Yeah right, just forget each other and everything. From now on, I don't know you." He said coldly and walked away. "Yeah just forget everything..." You whispered softly, tears almost coming out of your eyes. So from that day on, you ignored each other even if you wanted to say sorry since you're the one who started it, your pride was too high that you won't say sorry.

Flashback ends

Sigh... It's all my fault... You thought to yourself.

*Kyu Jong POV*

Tsk... So she thinks I'm still mad eh? Tsk... How many years has it been? Tsk... Then I'll pretend to be still mad to make her feel guilty hahaha!

*Kyu Jong POV ends*

Starting from that day, Kyu Jong often go to the company where you work at and bosses you around coldly. Days and months passed, and your feelings for him have been getting bigger. But you know that there's no chance for you since he hates you. One day, Kyu Jong arrived earlier than usual. He went to your office and pulled you out and dragged you to the rooftop. "Uh... Wha--what is going on sir...?" You asked nervously. "Look, you-ah, I can't pretend anymore, I'm not mad at you amymore okay? And I--I--... Um..." He said nervously. "Wait, you're not mad anymore?? And you what sir?" You can't stop asking. "Yeah and I---I love you!!!" He suddenly grabbed your nape and kissed you on the lips, you were too shocked on what's happening so you had your mouth open and he took advantage of it by putting in his tongue, finally you also put your tongue in his mouth and you kissed for like 2 minutes until you were out of breath. "So does that mean you love me too?" He asked confidently. "Uh... Wait... I'm still shocked... Let me get this clear, you're not mad anymore and just pretended to be and you---you---you lo--love me??" You asked shockingly. "Yup and yup!" He answered. "Um.. So can we speak informally now when outside work?" You asked. "Yeah, you ask too much questions just answer me do you love me?" He said impatiently. "Well, uh...erm...ye-yes.." You answered shyly. Kyu Jong was very happy to hear that so he kissed you again. Who would've thought that both of you would love each other?

-----------------------------------------

Hi, you! I'm back! Sorry for not updating for a long time... Anyways, please comment and subscribe! And thank you to the subcribers and to the people who commented!! Well, I guess ya know who's in the nxt chap! I'll meet ya all there soon!!! Just wait! ;)