Epilogue: Friday (Part 5)

I Knew You Were Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday

“Jisoo, put this on right now,” Sujin demanded.

“You’re joking right?” Jisoo said in disgust, staring at the skimpy crop top that Sujin picked out for her.

Sujin rolled her eyes. “Oh come on! It’s finally the weekend. Shed that teacher image and let loose for once!” Sujin gave her puppy dog eyes and Jisoo groaned.

“I’ll go out with you but not wearing that!” She huffed and Sujin gave up the puppy dog eyes to glare at her friend.

“You’re insufferable! Fine,” Sujin finally relented. “But you’re going shot for shot with me then.”

Jisoo just laughed. “You know I’ll be so gone before you even get the slightest bit tipsy.”

“You lightweight,” Sujin teased. The girls laughed before finishing up their makeup and heading out the door to the club down the street. Sujin was wearing leather shorts and a tight white lace crop top, while Jisoo settled for a simple white lace dress and a black leather jacket.

The moment they entered, they were surrounded by loud music and crowded bodies. Sujin pushed her way through the throng of people, making sure not to lose Jisoo in the process. Jisoo struggled to keep up with her friend but they both made it safely to the bar in one piece.

“I hate crowded places,” Jisoo sighed.

“You used to work in one,” Sujin reminded her teasingly.

“Yeah…” Jisoo murmured, recalling the good times with Namjoon and Yoongi at Suga Monster. “That one was a little different though.”

Sujin merely shrugged and called the bartender over. “Let me get some shots of tequila over here! One for me and one for my friend.”

The bartender nodded and handed them their shots in ten seconds flat. Sujin had a devilish grin on her face, while Jisoo had a petrified look. “You weren’t serious when you said we were going shot for shot, right?” Jisoo asked weakly, staring at the evil liquid with dread.

“Hell yeah I was serious. So drink up!” Sujin clanked her glass against Jisoo’s and both girls downed the shot in one gulp. Sujin appeared perfectly fine, while Jisoo was having a coughing fit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter