Epilogue: Thursday (Part 4)

I Knew You Were Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday

Jimin’s words kept replaying in her mind from the previous day and Jisoo was beginning to regret letting him go so easily. Sighing quietly to herself, she entered the hardware store and roamed around until she found herself in the paint aisle.

A pang of nostalgia hit her as she recalled the time when Taehyung helped her paint her room. A small, sad smile glazed over her face and she wanted to cry again. That time was probably the first time Taehyung and her were alone after they first met. She remembered it being awkward and silent and almost laughed aloud at how far they had come.

She remembered struggling to reach the ceiling and his harsh demand to switch with him because she was “too short.” She remembered accidentally getting paint on his face and meeting his unamused expression with full blown laughter.

“Oh gosh, you should’ve seen your face. Priceless!” she teased.

Taehyung stood up straightly and stared at her as if she were crazy.

“Are you afraid of me?” he asked suddenly.

Her laughter died down but a playful twinkle remained in her eyes. She really shouldn’t be laughing at a man who she was 99.9% sure was involved in dangerous activity (he got shot for crying out loud), but she couldn’t help it as she asked, “Should I be?”

It was the first moment she felt a spark between them. Whether she knew it then or not, she felt as if that moment was the beginning of their budding relationship and it all started with a little bit of pink paint.

“Miss, do you need any help finding a color today?” The elderly man asked chirpily from behind the counter. The boy he was talking to before gave the man a wave b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter