♛ OO2

The Bad Boy and The Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Bad Boy

 

♛ DARA'S POV ♛

Inhale.

Look to the left.

Look to the right.

Exhale.

Reach for Bom’s hand and drag her out of the homeroom making sure people won’t bother looking at us.

 

It has been my routine after my English class. And it’s confusing Bom. I have to keep telling her that I will explain it to her on lunch.

 

You see, I’m avoiding Oh Luhan. I realized he was in my English class earlier. He was also in my Physics and later this afternoon Photography together with his twin brother Oh Sehun. I’m telling you, that is not good.

At all.

 

“Omo, Dara, where are we going? I’m hungry,” I hear Bom say who is struggling to keep up with my pace.

“Football field,” I answer without stopping.

“What are we going to do in there?”

“We’re going to eat.” I tell her as we take the stairs.

“Why don’t we just go to the cafeteria? I didn’t bring any food. We have to buy some.” She reasoned out.

Right. I don’t have my lunch either. Stupid Dara.

I stopped walking and faced her. “Okay, you buy us some food and I’ll head straight to the football field and wait for you on one of the bleachers.”

“Why can’t you just go with me?”

I look at my best friend desperately. “I can’t.”

“Why?” She demanded.

“I promise I’ll tell you everything when you have our lunch.” I promised and raised my right hand for effect.

She eyes me curiously then she blew upwards sending a few strands of her bangs to fly off. “You promised,” she said and I nodded.

“Carry my bag,” she told me handing me her green shoulder bag. She then turns her back at me and started walking towards the cafeteria blending in to the crowd. She’s so not going to believe me when I tell her about Luhan.

 

I kept walking until I reached the football field. There was no one in there and I smile to myself.

Perfect.

I trudged through the bottom part of the bleachers. I dusted off the metal and sat down. I placed my bag and Bom’s beside me. A few minutes have passed and there is still no sign of Bom. Maybe the line was long or maybe Sehun together with his good looking gang went into the middle of the peaceful line and laughed their asses off because no one would dare to stand up and tell them it’s not good to just walk in the middle of a line.

 

No one would really dare challenge the Oh twins. . I don’t really know that much about their family but 70 percent of Busan High belonged to them and they’re the richest in our town because their dad is a CEO. They have a little brother named Ilhoon and they’re all jerks. That’s what I heard from Jia—the girl who tried to sneak out to their house, no, scratch that, she tried to sneak out on Sehun’s room but he wasn’t there and she ended up entering Ilhoon’s room but the kid threw a bucket of melted butter on her. I don’t really know why the kid had that thing in his room. Jia is now a junior and she still likes Sehun.

 

I started tapping my foot on the metal, my hands fidgeting at the hem of my school shirt. “Where is Bom?” I ask myself, the tapping of my foot getting louder and faster.

“What the ?” A voice boomed from underneath and I nearly jump on my seat. I placed my hand over my chest as I look under the bleachers.

There is a guy.

I gulped when suddenly Oh Sehun appeared on the side of the bleachers. He is wearing a band t-shirt and worn out jeans. He placed his hand on the metal railing and I noticed he’s wearing two black rings on his middle finger. “I’m trying to sleep here but you can’t keep your feet still,” he’s glaring at me and I know I should be scared right now, but I just noticed he’s wrong. He should’ve said foot instead of feet because I’m only using a foot. “What the hell are you doing here anyway? Shouldn’t you be eating at the cafeteria now or anywhere but here?”

 

He’s talking.

I know he’s talking and I should probably beg him not to beat me but I can’t take my eyes off his face. His hair was messy like it hasn’t experienced getting touched by a hair brush. He’s got a band aid on his left cheek. He’s also wearing a circle stud on his left ear. (Too much of the bad boy aura if you ask me.) I know bad boys always wear those kinds of things and I think it’s silly but with him it… makes much more sense.

 

“Are you deaf or mute or both?” He’s pissed.

 

Come on Dara. Talk. Say something.

 

“Foot,” I say before I can even swallow the word back.

“Huh?” He asked.

“You said earlier you can’t sleep because I’m tapping my feet. Actually, I’m not using both o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter