♛ OO6

The Bad Boy and The Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Deal

 

Luhan was supposed to hang out with his friends, Minho and Baekhyun, after class but before their Literature class ended, Park Bom passed a note to him saying she needed to talk to him after class. Curiosity got the best of him so he agreed. It was the first time him and Bom had a real conversation. The girl is bubbly, cute and friendly but she never really talked to him. And much to his surprise, Bom is friends with Dara.

Sandara Park; the girl who he doesn’t really know. He was not kidding when he asked her if she’s a transferee. He was even surprised to see her in some of his classes which led her to a question; why in the hell didn’t he notice her before?

He was basically intrigued and fascinated by Dara. He finds her babbling very funny and the way she feels nervous whenever he’s around is so cute. And then when he tried to talk to her twice and got totally ignored, he admits his ego deflated big time but that only made him want to befriend her… or maybe something even more. And he cannot do that if she keeps avoiding her.

But Park Bom came to the rescue telling him that Dara wanted to talk to her. For what reason? He doesn’t know. He doesn't care. He acted cool in front of Bom but inside him, he was really thankful he could hug the girl right there and then.

 

“So… You wanna talk to me?” he asked, his voice not hiding the fact that he was amused.

“I… Uhm… You see it wasn’t really my idea. It was Bom, my best friend. I’m sure you know her. I don’t really like to be here because I don’t know what to say and I… I don’t know how to face people… Really.”

 

Luhan frowned upon hearing this. Here he was thinking Dara really wanted to talk to him. Turns out it was Bom’s idea. And worst, he even told him she doesn’t really like to be here.

 

“Okay,” That was all he could say because he was disappointed. It’s like this girl in front of him hates him. Where is his ego? Oh, yeah. Right at Dara’s feet.

“Okay?”, she repeated while staring at him uneasily which made him uneasy too.

He wanted to tell her that he doesn't bite and that he wants to be friends with her but he stopped himself before she runs away. Instead, Luhan nodded. “Okay.”

“I guess… I’ll go now?”

He shrugged as he turned his back at her. But he hasn’t even taken five steps when he stopped and turned back at her. She was still standing in there with her head hung low. this. Luhan sighed. “Tell me,” he started which kind of startled Venus. “What is the real reason why you’re here? I mean, why would Bom want you to talk to me when in fact you hate me?”

opened as if wanting to say something but nothing came out. She closed it and looked at Luhan questioningly. “You… you think I h-hate you?”, she asked pointing a finger at him.

“Well, based on your actions, it seems like it...”

“Oh no! I don’t hate you! Please don’t use the word hate. It is a very strong word. I already told you the reason why I’m acting like this. I don’t know how to deal with people. My stupidity always gets the best of me and it scares me. You know? And besides, I don’t know how to face you when I embarrassed myself in front of you many times already. And I don’t want anyone see me talking t0—“

Luhan raised his hand in to stop Dara from talking. A small smile started to creep onto his face as he stared at the confused Dara in front of him. “Man, did you swallow the dictionary?”

Dara realizing what she did (again) clamped a hand on . Her cheeks reddened as she bit her lips. She closed her eyes and rested her hands on her side. Luhan just watched her calm herself down. “See what I’m talking about?", she started, opening her eyes and looking straight at Luhan's eyes. "I’m a social reject. I easily get nervous around people. I want to bury myself alive right now if you want to know. Glad there are no students around.”

Luhan took a step forward and then looked around. He placed his hands inside his pocket and looked at Dara who opened her eyes. “Okay. I get what you’re trying to say. The reason why you’re avoiding me is because you don’t know how to deal with people and you’re embarrassed. Is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter