Chapter 2

Married To Mr. Playboy, Luhan?!

Luhan P.O.V

That evening Kai ask me if I want to go to night club, but I rejected. It not normal for me to rejected go to night club because everyone in this school already knew that I'm a Playboy Deer. If not for my family business, i would have been having fun at the night club.

I was walking home when my phone suddenly vibrate in my pocket, i lift it up to see who it was and it turn out to be my mom.

-------------------phone talk---------------------

Me: Hello?

Mom: Luhan-ah, are you going home yet?

Me: Y-Yeah, i'm on my way.

Mom: Good, hurry. I have some surprise for you.

Me: What surprise? Okay, i'm coming!!

----------------End--------------------------

I happily put my phone back to my pocket as i thinking about the surprise. Maybe, mom is getting me a new lamborghini car, who knows. Skipping one night of going to the club wasn't that bad i quess.

 

"I'm Home" I yell out. Eomma dash to the front door and happily hug me. "Ommo~you're home!"

"Your father want to talk to you. Remember, whatever he told you to do, you have to obey him okay?" mom whisper to me before she lead me to father's office where he is drinking his tea and reading some books.

"Jagiya, Luhanie is here." eomma said while she taking a seat next to father who is putting his books away. 

"Y-You call for me?" i ask nervousle, he nodded. Father and I doesn't really talk together much, so when he told me he want to talk to me, it getting kinda akward.

"I've heard that your cousin, Kris, had been sent to America to studied. Am I right?"

"Y-Yes."

He then nodding again. "That's good, cause you will go there and study too."

My eyes widen "Pardon?" Really? he's the one who always avoid me and now he'll going to send me away?

"You're going to America, Luhan" Eomma smile widely, then taking a seat next to me.

"Wait, really? You guys are going to send me away?" I stood up. "Luhan-ah, it for your own good!" Eomma pull my arm down into seated.

"Yes, it really are for your own goods. Luhan-ah, your the only heir in this family that can take over my big company in the future.But seeing how you acting now making me worried. That why i'm sending you to America to studied. When you come back, you will became the president of my company and control everything." Father explain.

"But-" I was cutted when my arm where tightly grabbed by mom. She look at me deeply,"Remember what i told you?"

I sigh, there's nothing i can do now other than just sitting there spechlessly.

"When am i leaving." I managed to ask. "Soon but not now." father took off his glasses and lay them oon the table, "Maybe 1 month or 2 months later."

I nod my head and bow to him. Then i walk out the door and going up to my room.

Going to America? Ridiculous. i thought as i took my phone out and look at the time. It's 5:00 P.M.


The next day was Saturday, so there's no school. All of my friend told me to meet them at Xiumin's cafe.

"Mwo? You're going to America too?" Chanyeol ask. Baekhyun who is drinking some coffee after hearing it got choked.

"Really hyung? Without Kris our soccer team had been in a very worse condition, now you're saying you're leaving too. How are we going to win the champion match next year?" Suho face was darken.

"I knew you guy felt bad. Me too, i felt terrible. But it my father choice, not me." I said in a low tone.

"So when you're going?" Xiumin ask as he give me my coffee. "Later, one month or two months later." i answer.

"After reaching to America. Eomma wants to find some girlfriend too." I suddenly smile. The whold group laughs. "Girlfriend? Hyung, you're the no.1 playboy in the groups, how are you going to get a girlfriend?" Kai joke.

"After you got there. You will soon laying in your bed with some chicks!" Chanyoel poke my shoulder.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore, beofre i'm leaving, i better pick up as much ladies as i could." I made a fist.

 

We were having fun joking around until Suho brought up someone name that made me felt weird about. "Hey do you know that Park Chorong was actually the Park family youngest daughter?"

"Really? she looks so normal!" Tao ask. Chanyeol shooks his head. "Don't ever thinks that normal looking girls is normal."

"Oh, if it so. Luhan-hyung, you better say sorry to her." Baekhyun look at me with a smirk. "M-Me? Why? I done nothing to her." I smirk back.

"Really? So whose the one acciedentally hit her with the soccer ball?" Baekhyun said as he looking around, teasing me.

"Yeah,yeah. I'm the one so what? It her fault to be a slow turtle and didn't escape from the ball."

"Jeez hyung. The Park family is very weird family. At the age of 18th or 19th, they looks very normal. But when they reach to the age of 20ths, they're beauty was unbelieveable. My cousin was in the same class as one of the Park daughter family, and he fell in love with her. Her beauty was freakin amazine." Kai said, his lips.

I laugh as i listen to his story. Even if she became pretty so what. Womans is all the same. They changed in the outside but the inside is the same as ever. As for that girl, Park Chorong, even if she became a beautiful woman, her clumsiness is unchangeable.

"Guy, I even heard that, the Park family is very strict. They don't let their childrens picks who they want to be with. Their parent is the one who took care of it, and some even put out arranged marriage. And the one who the Park family picks as their son-in-law will became millionair. So keep on wishing." Chen said.

"Yeah right. Arranged marriage? Now is the 21th centuries. No one do arranged marriage anymore you dumb-." Laugh at everysingle of them.

"Keep on laughing hyung. When one of us became son-in-laws of the Park family. You have to use your necks looking up at us in order to talk to us."


Sorry you guys for short chapters, but i will try my best to update everyday or once a week. But please support my story. Love you all!!!