Chapter 1

Married To Mr. Playboy, Luhan?!

Chorong P.O.V

"KYAAAAAA~" the crowd of girls kept on shouting until their throats begin to hurt to support their favorite boy group name EXO. EXO is a group of 12 members that from all the riches family in Korea. Some of them is Chinese too. Xiumin,Luhan,Kris,Suho,Lay,Baekhyun,Chen,Chanyoel,D.O,Tao,Kai,And Sehun. But eventually, Kris who is Chinese left the group to go to America for studies. This is all the imformation I know about them after 2 years of being student in this school.

My family is the Park Family, which is one of the richest family. But I didn't really a kind of showing of person so nobody in my school knew that i'm rich, even my bestfriend: Bomi,Eunji,Naeun,Namjoo,Hayoung.

Life for female students here is not easy, honestly every single one of girls here had their hearts already stolen by the EXO boys, except me. I'm not that kind of rich boy interest. And they are the one I hate the most in life. Like, my days always got ruined by them. 

Today is my school Student's Olympics. And it was crowded all over the field. I told my friend that i don't want to go watch those gay boys playing soccer but 1 VS 5, you all know that the 1 always lose.

"Unnie! Looks they're playing soccer. So Cute~" Namjoo squeal while she was holding her camera and record every movement of them. 

Cute? I'll say it looks disgusting. The way how they all hug each other when they made goals.

The ball keep on flying up the air. This player pass it to this player and that player, this is really boring.

It was quite silent when the game begin, but the fangirls became wild when a boy with light-brownish hair color catch the ball and kick it into goals. 

30 minute later it was no different. This player pass the ball to this player and that player. The game had been had started for half hour, including break time and still the game was quite lame. 

I was pretty much sleepy while watching them kicking until when i was rubbing my eyes and noticing that everyone is looking up in the sky. I found it weird so i look up to, it was the ball. The soccer ball is flying in the air and was droping down on earth. 

I froze in my spot. T-The ball is droping down on my direction!!!

Everyone that was standing near me suddenly back up, leaving me in the center of the circle. 3...2....1...BAM!!

The soccer ball hit right on my forehead which causing me losing balance and fell on the ground. "Unnie! Unnie! Unnie!" i heard Naeun voice calling me then i fainted right on the ground.


I open my eyes and found myself lying on the nurse bed. My head arch, and my feet felt weak. As soon as i was about to stood up and ready to leave the room. Suddenly a voice call me.

"You're awake?"

I turn back and saw the 11 EXO members was standing against the walls. What is happening????

"Do you feel better?" the voice said again, it was Suho the leader. I look at them nervously and gave a small chuckle, "Hehehehe(nervously)...Well i felt great. Thank you for rescue me, bye!" 

Before i was rushing outside the room. The bunch of boys begin to call my name. "Park Chorong-sshi"

They knew my name! I'm doom, the fangirls going to come after me! "Oh, you guy knew my name?" i ask nervously.

"of course, by looking at your nametag." Suho chuckled. I then looking back down on my nametag that said the word "PARK CHORONG" on it. I wish i had a better name.

"The nurse said that you're okay, but we felt guity about it so we came here to visit you." Suho explain.

All of them is so tall. I felt like a kid that is talking to a bunch of adults right now. Everyone pretty much have a smile on their faces. Some have really big small and some have only a little grin. And there's on that doesn't smile at all, it's the light-brownish hair boy. He was the one that is staring at me from head to toe then from toe to head.

"Well...thanks for visiting. I have to go now before the school bell ring. Bye!" I finished my sentence and rush out of the room.

It was my first time talking to them, well...they're not that worse as i imagined but the light-brownish hair one is the one i hate the most, he's the one that must be judging my beauty. I hate him! Even if he's really-really-really cute and handsome, i'm still hating him!


"Unnie!!" Bomi immediately hug me when a appear. 

"Unnie, how is your head?" Naeun put her palm on my forehead.

"k-kwenchanah!" I put her hand down then took a seat on my desk and lay my head down. "Unnie, i heard that one of the EXO boys acciedentally hit you with the ball." Namjoo whine while hugging my arm.

"Arasoo, i just talk to  them a minute ago." I said. They all look at me with their enormous eyes size. "You talk to EXO?" They all ask in the same time. I nodded. 

"Unnie! really? you talked to them? Who were you talking with?" Eunji suddenly smile with some kind of shady way.

"The whole group came to visit me when i was about to leave the nurse room." I explain.

"So which one do you like?" Bomi suddenly ask. I smirk, "I hate all of them."

"Haizz, so which one do you hate the most?" Naeun suddenly cut in the conversation. "Uhmmm...The one that have short-light-brownish hair." i remember of his face staring at me.

"Oh! so you hate Luhan the most!" Hayoung smile. Oh, he's Luhan! No wonder he look so much like a deer, well however, the playboy kind like him i hate it the most!!!!