Chapter 4

Married To Mr. Playboy, Luhan?!

Luhan P.O.V

I open my eyes up and found out that i was lying on my bed, What happen yesterday?

Oh, i remember. Yesterday i were with my friends in the club...and Chorong appear O____O

Okay, i don't really want to remember that painful night. Anyways, i have determine that i will now starting my plan to attack the Park daughter, Chorong. 

After i finished wearing my uniform, i immiediately working on my looks for school....for the first time in forever -__-

 (A/N: He's a jerk in here but still he's handsome the most too!! dies)


I walk down the staircase wearily, while my butler and maids was running around the house.

"Good morning master Luhan" The maids bow to me, as usual i would pick the most beautiful rose in the 23ft flower pot and give it to one of the young maid before i winks her and walk into my lamborghini car.

For the first time i feel refresh while driving through the cool air, is it because i decided to chase after chorong's heart? Eishh! how could that be? The reason why i would chase after her is that i already have a bet with the EXO members!

As i was passing through the blocks, i acciedently saw a very familiar person figure that was waiting on the bus stop, it's Chorong.

"Yo!" i shout to her as i slowly stop my car infront of her. Chorong didn't really notice me until she look up. She immiediately roll her eys and look away. That weird girl, can't she even greet me like how other girls use to?

"Look like you need a ride, I'll offer to ride you to school." I smirk. Chorong look at me and smile, "Thanks but i don't really use to ride in expensive car." Then, her smile quickly fade away.

"Really? I never know that a very rich daughter like you is not use to ride in expensive car or do you only use to ride in super expensivr car like luxary cars, right?" I smirk at her.

Chorong P.O.V

Rich? How did this jerk know? What is he thinking right now?

"W-What are you talking about?" I pretend to be dumb.

Luhan let out a little chuckled, then i heard some of the girls standing at the back of me squealing.

"Don't try to act in front of me, I knew that your the rich Park family daughter, Park Chorong." he said which lead me to surprise.

How the hell did he know about it?

I was quite shock but i didn't really look at him after that, i now stood there looking up into the blue sk with white cloud.

Then i heard a car door slam so i look back at hid direction, he had got out from his lamborghini car and walk infront of me. 

"Okay princess let head to school now!" he wrap his heavy arm around my shoulder ad drag me to the other side of the car.

"Yah! L-Let me go! I don't want to ride with you. Let me go!" i try to escape but the more i tryy the more tight he wrap around my shoulder, so i ending up sitting down at the right seat while luhan happily going back at the left side and put on the engine to start the road.

"Yah! i only accept this time only, next time don't you dare to follow me." i point at him, he didn't say anything except a smile on his face, what a jerk. What is he up to?