Chapter 6

Married To Mr. Playboy, Luhan?!

Luhan P.O.V

To be honest, i was super-hesitanting in front of those big guys.*sigh*

But, in front of Chorong, i have to pretend to be a knight, saving a princess and then she'll maybe can help me. 

"Yah, Luhan let go of me." Chorong shout from behind. I stopped on walking and let go of her hand that i had been holding tightly the whole time. 

"K-Kwaenchanah?" i ask. Chorong say nothing but look down to the ground while rubbing her hand. At first i was quite confuse what happened to her, but later when i was leaning closer to her face, i can see that her face was red as a tomato.

"Yah! Your face is red, are you sick?" i ask as i put my palm on her forehead. "Yah, don't touch me!" she throw my hand down. Oh~I know what is she thinking right now.

I put my two palms up and cup her cheeks. Chorong eyes widen, "Want me to kiss you again?" I smirk at her.

"M-Mwo? Luhan, you prevert!" she yell at me. I shook my head then lean closer to her face, "Prevert? I thought all the girls like prevert, too" i smirk.

Chorong smirk back which made me shock, why is she smirking? Then my noise smell something painful as i look into her eyes. "Really? How dare you?" chorong said in a scary tone.

Then...... BAM!!!

Chorong kicked right on my 'sensitive' spot.

"AHHHH!" I scream as i fell down in pain. "How many times do i have to tell you to not touching me?" she said smirking.

"Y-Yah! Y-You're crazy!" I yell at her. 

"Hahahaha! Yes, i'm crazy, so please stay away from me, prevert." then she turn away.

I stood up with my two weak legs, Damn it! it hurt, the spot that she kicked me!

Then out of nowhere, i heard some sobbed sound. Don't tell me she is crying! NO!!!In my entire life, I had never made a girl cry before!

"Chorong-ah are you crying?" i ask as i put my hand on her shoulder.

"Leave me alone!" she yell with her sobbing voice. What wrong with her?

"Chorong-" i was going to stay something but chorong only back away farther, "You bastard! Don't you come close to me!" she yell.

Then slowly chorong wiped the tears on her eyes, "How dare you stole my first kiss?"

"What?" i ask confusely, Don't tell me it really your first kiss? "That your first kiss?" i ask again. Chorong said nothing but only look at me with her puffy eyes and then walk away.


Chorong P.O.V

That ing bastard, how dare him stole my first kiss!!! What am I going to do!!!

If eomma and appa know about this they will made my marry him!!

I cry as i wandering around the fair. "Unnie!" namjoo wave at me. I wave back at them then try to clean my eyes so they wouldn't know that i just  cry, but i quess it showed no matter what.

"Unnie what happen, your eyes is so red." Naeun ask. i just shook my head, "Nothing, i-it dust that got in my eyes." i lied. Naeun look at me then sigh.

"Unnie, don't lie to me. I'm the only friend that had been your side for more than 6 years. How could i not know that your side." she hug me. I can't hold back my tears anymore so I just let it fall down.

As I cry out loud, I look up faraway with my teary eyes. Luhan was standing there, looking at me sadly and guitly. Then he turn away and walk to the dark. What is this feeling?


Author note:

Sorry reader, i can only update this much because of my slow internet. Hope you guy will like it.