Chapter 5

Married To Mr. Playboy, Luhan?!

If I can turn back in time, I wish I didn't meet you...


"Class! Class! Tomorrow, we will have a trip visit Raccon World to have some fun." The teacher declear.

"Chorong-ah! wake up! wake up" Eunji shook chorong body to wake her up. "Wae?" Chorong ask finally manage to open up her eyes.

"Tomorrow we will go to Raccon World, I really want to have a ride with one of the EXO boys." Namjoo squeal while looking throught abunch of EXO picture.

"I heard that there's alot of food and games up there too!" Bomi said mouthwatering looking through food menu.

Chorong ignore them and walk outside the classroom, Visit Raccon World, what should I do there? Chorong thought as she walking out the hallway without looking where she is going until she bump into someone and fall down the ground.

"Ow ow." she groans. Then a hand reach out and help her up. Chorong look right up at the person face thinking that he must be her prince but it turn out to be the face she hates the most.

"Yah! kwaenchanah?" Luhan ask, searching for bruises on chorong's body.

Chorong annoyly walk away but Luhan pull her back again. "Yah! why are you touching me, want me to kick you?" 

"Tommorrow we're going to go to Raccon World, I need a little help from you." Luhan said as he rub the back of his neck.

"Mwo? my help? are you crazy?" Chorong said.

"I know it crazy but i really need your help, if you help me. I'll never bother you again." Luhan begged.

"Really? You will never bother me or show up in front of me?" Chorong eyes began to light up, luhan nodded. "Okay."

"Uhm,...i need you to pretend to be my girlfriend." Luhan whisper. Chorong eyes wide up, "M-Mwo? Girlfriend??"

"Yup, only for one day." Luhan pout. Chorong body feel like it going to burn, she immiediately hit his arm. "What do you think you're saying, pretend? Dream on boy, you have an endless tricks, right?"

Luhan dumbfounded for a minute then he hurrily trying to explain to her, "No! it not what you think it is. The true is-" before he even explain Chorong immiediately block her ears and run away.

Luhan P.O.V

Damn it!

Why can't she listen to me, the reason I want her to pretend as my girlfriend is because I have a ex-girlfriend who work as a directioner in the  Raccon World, If I choose other girl to pretend as my girlfriend of course they will fall for me in a second. Since Chorong is a not-really-normal-girl, she is the only girl who doesn't like me that why i need her help.

If only she listen to me...Eeishhhh~

The Next Day...

"Luhan-hyung! Right here!" Chanyeol wave at me after i had got my ticket. It's 9:00 A.M now, and we had already arrived at the Raccon World. I've been searching for Chorong but she's now out of sight.

I have no choice but to walk to her friend and ask. As i walk to their direction as i heard their screaming and squealing. "Uhm....Have you guys see Chorong anywhere?" I ask.

The girls gazing at each other then back to me and finally shook their head, "Nope"

Damn it! Where the hell are you Chorong? 

"Luhan-hyung we have to go now." Kai drag me and we all the students enter the fair.

Chorong P.O.V

I was waiting outside of the gates to buy some food since all of my friends were whining that they're hungry and stuff, to be honest i was pretty awear of that Luhan guy so before i leave to buy some food, i've told them to keep their mouth shut if he ask them.

The lines where long, but finally it my turn to order, "I would like alot of cotton candy and some coffee."

The people near me stare at me weirdly, What? It not like I will it all of it, it for the whole group! i thought as i look down in embarassment.

I carry a bunch of food on my arms plus it is pretty tall so it hard for me to see straightly.

As i was about to enter the gates until a group of three tall guys suddenly approach in front of me. "Yo! Little girl!" said one of the guy with mohwak hair.

I was a bit surprise but not that afraid until one of the guy suddenly wrapped his arms around my shoulder, "Are you alone?" he ask closely to me that i can smell his stincky breathes.

I drop all of the food on the ground to blocked my noise and take his hand away from me. "Get Away From Me!" I yell.

They say nothing but just step closer and closer to me as i back away. This situation had been like this for 5 minutes and i still don't know what to do.

But before i even let out my kicks a hand appear and drag me back behind his back, it's Luhan. "What do you guys want from her?" he ask.

The three guys smirk then look at Luhan's face. "We are the famous bully in this area, only couple can have a ticket to escape from us." the tall guy explain.

"If you guy are couple then.....we will think of a better punish, but if you're not....then it going to be worst." they said laughing.

Luhan look back at me then turn his head to them, "Right, we're dating. So please leave us alone." Luhan tone became serious.

 "Really? then prove for us that you're dating."

"Prove? how?" I ask.

The mohwak guy suddeny stick out his ugly lips and make some funny sound for a second then he slowly say "K-I-S-S"

K-I-S-S? Kiss? No way i'm going to kiss Luhan. I have never kiss before and i'm not going to give my first kiss to him!

"Hurry up, or you guys will get in trouble." the guys warned. 

Luhan turn his body facing me now. I look at him and say quitely "DO NOT KISS ME OR I'LL KILL YOU."

He didn't say anything but only raise his eyebrowns alittle bit then slowly came closer to me. I back it up as he came closer, but he noticed so he grab my arms so i can't move. This jerk! Is those three guys his friend or something. Why is he so calm about this? AHHH!!

Luhan face is no longer have any distance from my face anymore, his breathes was slow and calm, he lean in and touch my lips with his lips. I knew that it going to happen so i shut i eyes right at that moment when he kiss me.

Even throught we were kissing it only seem like alittle touch for now. We didn't move or touch each other with our tongue like in movies but just stood there like statues.

Well....fortunately the kiss only last for 5 seconds and then we quickly break away. HUHUHUHU still my first kiss!!!

"Now what? we've kissed, now leave her alone." Luhan look back at them then drag my wrist away with him. Is he being serious? For the first time?


Authur notes:

Yay! Chorong have her first kiss with Luhan! Hope you guys will vote and subcribe!!!