Chapter 3

Married To Mr. Playboy, Luhan?!

"CHORONG-AH WAKE UP! CHORONG-AH WAKE UP! CHORONG-AH!" 

Chorong rubbed her eyes and immiediately turn off her phone alarm. Even through she's mad of why did the alarm have to wake her up so early, but she can't blame it since the voice that was yelling waking her up is actually her own voice which she had record it to made it her alarm ringtons.

It was still early in the morning but the sun already rise up. Chorong carefully climb down her bed since her eyes is still blurry. 

After she finish brushing her teeth and changed her outfit, Chorong hurrily ran down stair unawear if she's going to fall or not. But when she trip over, it doesn't matter if she's careful or not because chorong were born to be clumsy.

"AHHHHH~"

Chorong is now sitting on the ground rubbing her legs and arms. "Ow ow ow ow!" She kept on whining.

"Aigoo~Look at you. What kind of girl that rushing down stair and got trip over so easily?" Mrs.Park roll her eyes. "Look at your sister, Park Minji. She never trips over and never dashing down the stair!"

Chorong pout. Eomma always love Minji-unnie than me! she thought as she slowly lift her body up and walk to the dining room with her family.

Chorong always sit at the end of the table since she's the youngest. The dining room table were 13 ft long. Chorong's family contain: Mr. Park, Mrs. Park, Minji, Jiwon, Choi soo, Hana, Kiwon, Minlee, Bokim, Nana, and Chorong. all have their own flavor of foods.

Chorong was only 18th years old so she is not that pretty as her sisters. Minji (24) had won the best model in Gangnam beauty contest, Hana (22) is currently the make up designer model, Minlee (21) is a singer, And Nana (21) is an actress but she's still in training since she's too early to debut in dramas.

"Eomma! Lets go shopping after breakfast!" Chorong suddenly speak up in a loud voice. Everyone is now looking at chorong weirdly, especially her mother.

"Uhm...Chorong-ah, how many time do i have to tell you that you can't speak out with that such loud voice!" Mrs. Park stare at chorong. Chorong who is now wanting to slap herself hanging her head down to her food spechlessly.

Then later eating time finally started, chorong who love to eat can't help herself but just kept on attacking the food in front of her face. All of chorong's sisters and brothers all look away in embarassment, Mrs. Park who is shooking her head in disappoint. And Mr. Park who is the only one that keep on smiling at his daughter action.

"Your head is fine now right?" Mr. Park ask, noticing that her big mushroom on her head already burried away. Chorong happily nodded since she knew that the only one that always proud of her is none other than her father.


"Unnie! Let's go watch some movie!!!" Namjoo whine.

Eunji who is now super annoying by namjoo's whining immiediately jump up and kick her, "Yah! how many time do i have to tell you? We've watching more then 10 movies this weeks!"

"Keep it down!" Chorong yell at them. "This is boring! Let go somewhere to play."

"How about club!" Bomi suggest. Everyone stay silent, it not that they're not interesting in club, they never went to club before even through they all had reach to the age that was ready to drinks beer while dancing in night club.

"Well...i want to see what inside a club looks like too." Naeun said in a small voice. "C'mon, i know that you guys never been in club before but there's a first in everything. So let's go!" Bomi dragged everyone out of the room and went to the taxi van.

"But there's all kind of club in this city, which one should we go anyway." Hayoung ask. Bomi simply smile, "Of course it should be where my uncle works." 

Then Bomi lean to the taxi driver and told him where to go, "Excuse me, can you take us to #$@#$^#^*(&()(^%##?" 

The driver nod then put on his seat belt and starting to drive.


"Hyung" Kai call Luhan who was now having a fun time with two girls sitting next to him. "You're being unfair, why do you got two?"

Luhan smirk at Kai, "Of course because i'm gonna leaving soon. And if you want some just go and get one. All you have to do is smirk,dance,and flirts!"

Kai looks back at his hyung who was now being servicing, then he turn his head away. Later Kai found someone familiar and immiediate share with the members.

"Look it the Park daughter!" Kai point to the girl who just entering the bar wearing a short skirts and with a long wavy hair.

"Wow~ i thought people like her would never go to a place like this." Baekhyun joked. Then he turn to the two girls that was servicing Luhan, "You girls can go now." and then he give them some money. The two girls smile then walk away. 

Luhan noticing that Baekhyun is ruin his moods immiediately kick him, "YAH! why did you do that?"

Baekhyun starting to laugh then point to Chorong direction, "See her? She's the one that got hit by you yesterday, go and apologiez."

Luhan look at her for a moment then look back at Baek, "Yah. Why should i?"

"Hyung! Go and say sorry. We don't want the Park daughter to misunderstood us." Chen smile. Luhan roll his eyes then lean his body against the wall, "i'm not going to."

"Eishh hyung, what kind of man are you? Saying sorry and making a woman feeling happy is the main thing!" Kai said. 

Luhan look at chorong who is now happily talking to her friend while laughing was kind of pretty, and the rainbows light which was shining the whole room making her eyes sparkling from far away.

"Hyung, don't be afraid that she'll fall for you, she is not normal like other girl you flirt, she's the Park daughter." Baekhyun joked.

"Really? i think that female is all the same. Their weak and easily fallin for other people." Luhan smirk.

"Oh, really? okay, then DEAL if you can flirts that Park Daughter, that's mean you're a real man who is ready to sleep with some lady in beds!" Chen laugh.

Luhan who smirk at them and stood up, fixing himself and walk to Chorong direction.

 

"Unnie! We'll go dance now. Wanna join?" Namjoo ask. Chorong softly shook, "Nope, enjoy dancing! i'm better at drinking here more." 

They all nodded then walk into the dance space and enjoy theirself with the music leaving Chorong alone drinking at the VIP table.

"Hey!" a voice came out of nowhere. Chorong look up and immiediately turn her head down. "W-Who are you?" she ask coldly. Luhan smile and took a seat next to her, "you don't remember me? I'm one of the EXO boys in the school."

Luhan was amaze that Chorong didn't knew him. since everyone in his school knew him well because he's popular. "Oh, i see." chorong nodded.

"Why are you here?"

"Well...i came here doing the same thing as you do." he smile.

Chorong who thought the guy that was judging her would never smile but he did. However the smile was kind of shady. "Leave me alone" chorong roll her eyes.

Luhan was shock for the first time he recieve the word 'Leave me alone' that was for him. "Well, i won't cause you're interesting!"

Chorong smile at him then stood up out of her seat and was about to walk away until she felt someone is helding her hand back, Damn it, this guy is so gonna die! 

"Yah! I was just wanted to say so-"

Chorong turn back and immediately kick on his manhood spot.

"AHHHHH"

Luhan fell down the ground by the painness, holding his private spot. "Don't ever touch me again mister!" chorong yell before leaving the place.

Luhan's friends hurrily ran to him to help luhan up. "Hyung, kwaenchanah?" Kai ask. Luhan face was all darken, the spot that she kick into still hurts alot. "Hyung, see? I told you, she'll never would fall for your tricks!" Baekhyun laugh as he help luhan seat on the sofa. 

"SHUT UP. IT ONLY THE BEGINING!" Luhan kick him. It not over yet Chorong, I'll make you fall for me!


Hello again. thanks for your helps. Sorry for some mistake grammar. I congrate to all the reader that had been graduated from school!