Jealousy

One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Jealousy [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 

►Namjoon PoV◄


A few days has passed since what I call 'The Cuddling Session', not like anyone knows about it though. Things got weird between Jungkook and me after that day. He is now shy around me and you can always see his sad face. Where did the hyper kid go to? To be really honest I miss him...

For some reason Taehyung has been clingy to me all this time. He has always been clingy but lately is just too much. Somehow it makes me worry...

"RAPMONIE HYUNG!!!" I could hear Taehyung screaming and running around as they came back from shopping.

I sighed and laughed a bit, walking over to greet them. I wasn't feeling ok, so I decided to stay in the dorm instead; have much to do anyways.

Taehyung jumped on my back "Hyuuuung we bought lots of stuff and delicious expensive ice cream!! We should totally eat it together! And maybe watch a movie or something!" he said, giggling.

I could clearly see Jungkook's and Hobi's disgusted face at his actions, so I shook him off and walked back to my room "Still not feeling good Taehyungie...sorry" he didn't listen and ran after me, jumping on my bed with a wide smile gracing his pretty face.

I saw Jungkook plopping on the couch with Jimin, they were getting even closer lately.

Jimin was tickling him and for some reason that made me really mad, making me slam the door shut; plopping on my bed, I covered my head with a pillow. Then felt Taehyung jumping on me and shaking me, but I was too upset to even care.

►Jungkook PoV◄


I plopped on the couch, running away from the frustration I felt as I saw Taehyung jumping all over my hyung.

Why is he acting like this? Does he like him too?

This is really getting on my nerves. Now they're in his room, door closed and everything...

Jimin kept tickling me; I knew he was just trying to make me feel better, since he was actually the only person who knew I like Namjoon hyung, but to be honest I just wanted to go, open that door and snatch my hyung away....

►Namjoon PoV◄


I got off my bed, leaving Taehyung in there with a confused look on his face. "W-what's wrong hyung?" he said puppy eyeing at me.

"I forgot that I need to talk to Junkook" I went straight to the door, but Taehyung jumped in front of it, not letting me open it.

"What the- Taehyung..." I gave him a slightly mad look.

"Hyung...do you like Junkookie?!" He said eyesmiling at me. His question got me off guard. I wasn't really expecting that question coming... "W-what?! Why would you even think that Taehyung?" I pushed him aside and opened the door.

Do I like him? Do I? This kid really got me thinking...but didn't have time for that right now.

I could feel how my blood pressure was rising. Why was I so mad though?

I walked over to the couch and grabbed Jungkook by his wrist. Jimin immediately hold him back down to the couch.

"Yah hyung! Where are you taking my Kookie to? We were gonna play a game!" he said, pouting and lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter