I want you for myself.

One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Jimin’s PoV◄

 

I gotta admit I’ve lied all this time. 

 

I did like Yoongi hyung, I really did. Though it might of been just a way to escape of my own reality. I know that and it hurts. He is the best person I know and the fact of hurting him, destroys my whole soul in a matter of seconds.

 

But being in love with one of your best friends is not an ideal situation. Specially when that friend is in love with someone else.

 

The only one who knew about the way I feel was Taetae. He knows me too well to fool him. But because we know each other this well, I also knew the way he felt about hyung.

 

Whats so good about him anyways? Why is everyone so in love with him?


I mean, I know he’s handsome and smart, also caring and sweet and of course extremely hot sometimes…but…why always him?

 

Its always been him. 

 

I remember the first time we all seven sat in table together for the first time. Some of them knew each other for longer than the rest of us. But since that very first meeting, three pairs of eyes were glued to Namjoon hyung. My two best friends were included there, of course.

 

Since day one I knew Jungkook was madly in love with him. Taehyung never wanted to admit it, but I knew he was too. The only difference in between both is that Jungkook was more serious about it and too shy to do something about it too.

 

With the time, I started thinking the one who would win him over was gonna be Taetae, since they seemed to spend a lot of time together and he never really minded Taehyung’s clinginess. But then, Jungkook confessed to me the way he felt, and that broke my heart. Even if I always knew it, hearing it with his voice was too much for me.

 

And thats when I noticed how Yoongi hyung casually stared at me all the time. Teasing him was fun enough and eventually numbed my heart towards Jungkook and helped me start seeing him as a friend.

 

Being in a relationship with Yoongi hyung felt nice, though we never really have much in common, which made situations a bit awkward the majority of the times, though was great…

Things started to go wrong again one day we had an argument. He kept saying I was annoying and immature, which really hurt me a lot since I try my best around him to not act childish, though it seemed not to be enough for him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter