Second Confession

One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Second Confession[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]

►Taehyung PoV◄

I went out shopping this morning.

Rapmonie hyung hasn't been feeling good lately, so i decided to go shopping for groceries and cook some delicious chicken soup for him.

I stayed up late last night watching this cooking show with Jin hyung, and the chef said this soup would make anyone go back to life in no time, since it was nutritious and tasted good at the same time.

Eagerly to see my hyung going back to his normal self, I wrote everything down and went straight to the kitchen, as soon as I came back home.

It took me about an hour to have everything ready, but once it was done, the smell of it filing the whole kitchen, indicated that I did a good job.

Proud of my master piece, I set up the plate nicely and poured some orange juice in a glass.

Hobi hyung popped out of nowhere, trying to steal the plate away from the counter.

I took it off of his hands right away "Yah hyung!! This is not for you!"

"Can't you share your lunch with me, Taehyungie?" he said while brushing my hair with this hand, trying to buy me with affection.

"This is not my lunch either" I said scooting away from him, taking everything in my hands.

"Have you seen Rapmonie hyung?" I said while walking away.

"Wait...is this for him?" I could here the annoyance in his voice, yet didn't understand why was he upset about it.

I nodded in reply.

"He is in the studio with Jungkook, they're supposed to be working in new songs. I wouldn't disturb them if I were you..." he said before leaving.

Disturbing?

He clearly said to me that he didn't like Jungkook, meaning they should be just working as like when he compose together with Yoongi hyung...I bet Hobi hyung is just jealous because no one cooks for him...

I shrugged, and walked over to the studio.

I knocked several times, yet the music was too loud for anyone to hear it, so I just opened the door.

To my surprise Jungkook was sitting on his lap. The back of the chair was facing the door, but I could perfectly see how he was whispering things onto hyungs ear.

I had the urges of stopping him but the only word that came out of my mouth was "hyung?"

►Namjoon PoV◄

Having Jungkook on my lap, whispering things to me, was getting into me really bad.

In the moment I realized I wouldn't be able to keep holding back much longer, the door of the studio got open.

I could hear Taehyung's shaky voice coming from that direction.

"..." I said patting Jungkook's , so he would go down my lap.

The very annoyed maknae, obediently went down, to plop back onto his chair.

"Oh Taehyungie! Do you need something?" I said desperately trying to make him forget what he just saw.

"Oh...ugh...umm..." he stuttered while looking down.

I saw he was holding something, so I got up to see what was going on.

He was holding this very elaborated meal, which kind of confused me.

"I-i cooke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter