When our eyes meet

One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] When our eyes meet[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]

 

 

►Jungkook PoV◄

 

Oh god….is he really gonna…?


Nah that can’t happen just yet, can it?

 

I kept thinking on wether he would kiss me or not, most likely denying the fact that he was literally leaning forward towards me, without taking his eyes off my lips.

 

It made my heart race, I could feel myself flushing at my own thoughts.

 

Even though I already knew how his lips taste…I just couldn't wait to taste them one more time, this thought unintentionally made me bite my own lower lip in anticipation.

 

I would never forget the glimpse of those soft and warm lips against mine.

 

Sadly he doesn't really know I know…and shall never know, I mentally giggled at this fact.

 

Will he…kiss me or not? Why is this moment taking so long?

 

►Namjoon PoV◄

 

I wanted to kiss him…really…

 

But-

 

If I do, theres no way to go back…I have the feeling once I taste those lips he will become the center of my whole attention and unfortunately I can’t let that happen right now.

 

I stayed there, a few centimeters away from his lips.

 

Just looking into his eyes for a long time.

 

The way he makes me smile will always amuse me.

 

My body stopped listening to my brain.

 

When I realized my fingers where running across his lips, then his cheek.

 

He looking back into my eyes, biting his lips…

 

God are you testing me?

 

Mentally laughing at my state, I brushed my nose against his cheek and kissed it, not allowing my lips to leave his cold and still wet cheek.

 

A soft “Hyung…” came out of his lips.

 

Without leaving his cheek, I looked up at him. 

 

“Yes?”

 

He shook his head.

 

“A-aniya….” he half sighed without saying a single word, though I knew what was going through his head, and I wanted it as bad as he did too.

 

I felt like I couldn't live no more.

 

No without the taste of those rosy lips.

 

After a long silent moment I got up, leaving a slightly sad Jungkook on the sofa.

 

“I’ll go shower, make sure to leave the stuff ready for tomorrow before sleeping”

 

He nodded, and so I left to the pleasant warmness of a well deserved bath.

 

I regretted every single second I lost thinking instead of kissing those lips.

 

A few times the thought of running out of the bathroom to kiss him ran through my head.

 

But then again running through the house while everyone is still awake is not such a good idea…

 

Ugh…I’m such an idiot…

 

Why am I so scared?

 

Is not like the guys will change their attitude towards us, like I know about Jimin and Yoongi hyung…I’m pretty sure everyone knows, though I’ve never said anything.

 

Love is love.

 

Wether is towards the same or opposite.

 

I even know how they plotted against the room game.

 

Those weird shaped ‘Yoongi’ and ‘Jimin’ only papers inside that hat where a pretty obvious strategy to share a room and make it seem like something casual.

 

They would never fool me though.


So cute.

 

Somehow this made me feel a bit better.

 

I should talk to Yoongi hyung…he probably will know what to do.

 

At the end he’s going through the same, though he’s not the leader…

 

After a long sighing session, I decided to go out of the water.

 

Even getting dressed took me a long time.

 

After a good 45 minutes bath, I peeked on our room, seeing an already sleeping Jungkook, who left the lights on probably for me not to break anything in the darkness.

 

Smiling at his cuteness, I turned off the lights and knocked onto Yoongi hyung’s door.

 

“Hyung are you here?”

 

“He’s outside eating ice cream” Jimin shouted through the door.

 

I walked over to our balcony, not before grabbing an ice cream myself.

 

Opening the door strong enough to avert hyung of my presence, he immediately looked at me.

 

“Whats troubling you Namjoon? I can see it in your eyes….” he casually said, while   his ice cream, without even moving “Is it Jungkook?”

 

I chocked with the dripping juice of the strawberry ice cream bar.

 

Causing me to cough slightly.

 

“Why Jin hyung always buy strawberry flavored things? I will go to the supermarket next time…”

 

“Namjoon” he raised his voice.

 

“How do you know….” sighing, I plopped on the floor next to him.

 

“Well…I’ve known he likes you for a long loooooooong time…since we moved in together as trainees and he was hugging your sweaty t-shirt before doing the laundry” he laughed “But I know you…more than you actually think I do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter