Rain Sound

One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Rain sound[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]

►Namjoon PoV◄


Since last comeback our life haven't been the same, in many aspects i may add.
To begin with everything became more stressful, more fame equals more job. Specially for me among the rest of our members.
Lately Yoongi hyung and Hopie have been helping me with the new songs and mixes, but there are some things that only the leader can take responsibility over. Our members behavior is one of them.
I must admit being the leader of a bunch of dorks it's not an easy job, but I enjoy it quite a lot; they are my family after all.

"Namjoonie~!" said Hopie as he got into the room, giving me this look that could only mean something bad.
"Sup Hopie? I saw your text message. What do you need to talk to me about?" I said, as I pulled an empty chair next to me.
He plopped on the chair and sighed "It's Jungkook....he's failing all his classes and PD-nim wants him to start helping with the lyrics since he has a great potential. But if you ask me, he's not the same lately...I'm kind of worried...would you talk to him?"
I looked down extremely concerned. He is a good kid, always good at everything he does, always kind, always giving the best out of him. What could be affecting him that much?
I looked at him and nodded a few times, letting him know I would and stood up my chair.

I walked through the halls looking for him, but he was not around.
That's when I found Jin, "Yah hyung- Have you seen Jungkook? I kindda wanted to talk to him..."
He looked at me with a concerned look in his eyes and didn't say anything.
I laughed. "Don't worry, I wont scold him. I just wanna talk to him..."
He then smiled a bit "You're such a dad Namjoon...he is in the practice room" He said while going back to his game. I then directed myself to the practice room, opening the door carefully, trying not to make any sound.


To my surprise, he wasn't practicing. He was just there alone...sitting by the window, staring at the droplets of water gathering against the glass.
I walked to him and tapped his shoulder gently, so he would notice my presence.
"Hyung!" He said looking at me with a bright smile. The type of smile you would get from a 5 year old baby when you give them candies.
I immediately felt a smile forming in my lips, thats an effect this kid always has on me.
"Something wrong Kookie?" I said while sitting in front of him, by the window. He shook his head, still smiling, yet the smile stopped feeling warm.
"You know you can talk to me whenever you need to talk to someone right? Or whenever you dont't feel good or somethings bad...right?" I searched for his eyes, looking for an honest response.
He glanced up at me, with a side smile, nodding silently.
"I know hyung...I know you're always here...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter