Meeting Her Again

My Lost Love Came Back

 "Wait. Did you just say you saw Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked making sure she wasn't hearing things. Jessica nodded, still frozen in her seat. 

"I just saw Tiffany." Jessica repeated with a weak voice. Sooyoung, Sunny, and Taeyeon turned silent not knowing what to say to comfort their friend.This was the first time after 4 years that Jessica finally saw Tiffany again, her beloved Tiffany. She didn't know how to react once she saw her. Her Tiffany looked just the way she did four years ago when Jessica left Korea to go to college in America.

"Don't worry Sica, everything will be alright." Taeyeon said hoping it'll make Jessica feel a little bit better.

"I don't think so..." Jessica uttered out. "How can everything be alright when I've lost her?" The tears were becoming visible in Jessica's eyes. 

"If you and Tiffany are really meant to be together, then I know for sure that someday somehow you two will end up together again." Sunny softly said her words slightly comforting the blonde. 

"Thanks Sunny..." Jessica gave a weak smile to her friend before putting her head down on her arms. She slowly let her tears fall hoping she wouldn't sob. Sooyoung rubbed Jessica's back with her right hand hoping to try and soothe most of her doubts and worries. They all stayed silent, not knowing what to say. What could you say at a time like this?

"Your orders are here." Jinsu broke the silence as he arrived with a cart that held all their foods. Jessica quickly wiped her tears on her arms and raised her head. Her friends noticed her slightly red eyes indicating she did cry. The four friends watched as their food was placed on the table one by one. "Enjoy your meal." He said before he bowed and left.

"Man I can't wait to eat!" Sooyoung almost drooled while looking at all the different kinds of food. Jessica smiled a little at the comment. 

"Once a Shikshin, forever a Shikshin." Taeyeon muttered as she, Sunny, and Jessica watched her devour her food. They smiled before they slowly ate their foods. Leave it to Sooyoung to lift the mood up. As 45 minutes passed by, they were all finished eating and Jinsu gave them the bill.

"Sooyoung you're paying!" Sunny and Taeyeon yelled together as they pointed to the tall girl.

"Fine!" Sooyoung sighed as she took out her wallet and pulled out a couple bills to pay for the meal. While they waited for the receipt they finished the rest of their drinks filling up their stomach even further. 

"Man this restaurant is great. We should go here everyday!" 

"Not everyday, Shikshin. I'm going to get sick of their food quickly if we eat here every single day at lunch." Sunny said.

"Alright, alright." Sooyoung put her hands up in defeat. 

"Here's your receipt, have a nice day. We hope we'll see you guys again." Jinsu bowed and waved before heading off to another table. The four girls then stood up stretching a little before they started heading over to the exit. Taeyeon held Sunny's hand as they walked. 

"You guys know what time it is?" Taeyeon asked as they walked. 

"Hm, 2:08pm." Sooyoung answered while showing her the midget her phone. 

"We got 6 minutes left." 

They reached the door and exited the restaurant. Jessica who was looking at her phone accidentally bumped into someone causing them to fall.

"Omo! I'm sorry, are you alright?" Jessica held out her hand for the person to grab. The person grabbed here hand and pulled herself up revealing her face. Jessica felt a familiar warmth coming from her hand.

"Thank you." The voice said. Jessica froze in place as her eyes widened in surprise. 

"T-Tiff?" Jessica muttered out. Sunny, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung who were next to her were also surprised at how Tiffany looked now. She had gotten so much prettier. 

"Hi Tiffany, it's been a while Huh?" Sunny said as she gave a smile smile to her. 

"Yea, is everything fine?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany didn't say anything as she continued staring at the four people in front of her. Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Why isn't Tiffany speaking?" Sooyoung thought to herself eyeing the silent girl.

"Hey Tiffany is everything alright? You seem quiet." Sooyoung spoke out. Tiffany then opened to speak. 

"Um, do I know you guys?" Sunny and Taeyeon's mouth dropped open as they heard Tiffany speak. Sooyoung immediately looked at Jessica who looked like she was about to pass out any second. 

"W-What?" Jessica said trying not to believe what she heard. Tiffany smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry if I don't remember you, I was in a car accident 2 years ago and the doctor said I had amnesia. I lost most of my memories that day. I'm really sorry." 

Jessica continued to stand still. She felt as if the whole universe was weighing her down. She didn't know what to do, what to think as she watched the love of her life looking at her confused. 

"Well, I've gotta go. My boss hates it when I'm late." Tiffany bowed before she quickly left.  Jessica's eyes followed her retreating figure until she saw her fade away. 

"Sica...." Sunny called out. Jessica didn't answer as she continued looking over at the direction where Tiffany left. The three girls looked at each other worriedly. 

"Sica?" Sooyoung put her arm around the blonde's shoulders. Jessica turned her attention back to her friends. She chuckled bitterly.

"She doesn't remember me...." 

"Aigoo Sica..." Sunny let go of Taeyeon's hand as she went closer to hug her broken friend. "I can't promise that everything will turn out in your favor but know that if you want her back do whatever you can to make her yours again." 

-

As soon as Tiffany felt that she was a good distance away from Jessica she stopped walking. She looked around at her surroundings and noticed that her mind led her to a park. Their park. Tiffany walked over to a nearby bench and sat down. She was having a hard time coping with the fact she had just met Jessica again. The same person that left her all those years ago. 

"What am I going to do?" She asked herself looking at her lap. She sighed before standing up, heading over to a nearby convenient store. The door rang as she stepped inside taking in the different scents of the room. There she spotted one of her friends taking a bunch of chips off the shelf and into her cart. 

"Yah Yuri." She called out as her friend, Yuri, turned to her left and faced her. 

"Oh Fany, where were you?" 

"I was just taking a walk..." 

"Yea, a walk." Yuri did air quotations with her fingers.

"What?" 

"I know you're hiding something Fany-ah, your looking at the ground instead of looking at me directly." Tiffany lifted her head.

"Doesn't mean I'm hiding something." 

"You're getting defensive." 

"Fine! Think what you want." Yuri smirked.

"I win." She thought happily to herself.

"What's with all the snacks?" Tiffany asked directing the subject away from the current topic. Yuri played along not wanting to anger the brunette infront of her. HellFany is scary.

"Just buying these snacks for Yoona." 

"Tsk, you're so whipped." Tiffany stuck out her toungue.

"No I'm not, I'm just being a great best friend." 

"Yea, a best friend who happens to love Yoona." Yuri glared at Tiffany. "It's true then Huh?" Yuri didn't say anything as she just continued to move her cart along the aisles looking for Yoona's favorite snacks. "Are you really mad at me?" Tiffany poked Yuri's cheek.

"Just, just don't tell Yoona..." 

"I got your back." Tiffany said happily. 

"Let's just head back to the shop." Yuri said as they now made their way to the cashier. After paying, Tiffany followed Yuri to her car and they drove to the photography business they owned. Since they were al good at photography, they decided making a business out of it was a great idea.

"You think Yoona and Hyoyeon are there?" Tiffany suddenly asked. Yuri shrugged. 

"Hey let's make a bet." Yuri took out her phone while the stoplight was still on red and texted their two friends.

To: Deer Yoona

From: Blackpearl Yuri

Are you guys at the business already? 

A car honked behind the, and Yuri handed the phone to Tiffany, who was right next to her, before she started driving again.

To: Blackpearl Yuri

From: Deer Yoona

We're not there yet unnie. Why?

"Kekeke, you texted Yoona?" Tiffany teased.

"So?" Tiffany grinned before answering Yoona's text.

To: Deer Yoona

From: Blackpearl Yuri

This is Tiffany. Yuri wants me to tell you that she wants to place a bet on who would get to the place faster. Us or you.

Seconds later a reply came. 

To: Blackpearl Yuri

From: Deer Yoona

I'm in on this Fany unnie! Hyoyeon unnie and I will beat you guys! Loser has to cook for us!

"What did Yoona say?" Yuri asked her eyes still on the road.

"She's up for it and that the loser has to cook food for them." Tiffany answered. 

"Alright." Yuri then sped up the car just a little more hoping to arrive before the other two girls. Once arriving at the place, Yuri took out the bags of food she bought with the help of Tiffany before heading into the building. 

"Took you guys long enough." Hyoyeon said sitting on the couch with Yoona next to her. 

"Awww.... I thought we'd get here first, now we have to cook." Yuri whined. 

"Your fault for making a bet." Tiffany said before making her way to the kitchen. Yuri pouted before placing the bags she carried on the ground. Yoona's eyes sparkled. 

"Woah! You bought all my favorite snacks! Thanks Yuri unnie!" Yoona hugged a Yuri before taking out a bag of chips and devouring it's contents. Yuri smiled to herself as she followed the oldest girls' lead into the kitchen. 

-

"Thanks for the food!" Hyoyeon and Yoona said as they began eating the food Yuri and Tiffany cooked. 

"Next time, don't do bets Yuri." Tiffany said sitting down in the dining table.

"I thought we'd win." Yuri sat down next to her, tasting their cooking.

"Well, we didn't." 

"Alright, alright, stop blaming me. Now tell me Miyoung-ah, what happened earlier before you met me at the mart?" Yoona and Hyoyeon stopped eating and looked at Tiffany curiously.

"Just when I thought she'd forget.." Tiffany thought. She opened to speak.

"Nothing, I was just at that nearby restaurant." 

"I don't believe you. Look straight to my eyes and tell me it was nothing." Hyoyeon said staring at her.

"Nothing happened." Tiffany answered avoiding. Hyoyeon's gaze.

"You avoided my stare, you're lying." 

Tiffany sighed defeated before quickly saying, "IsawJessicatoday." 

"What? Say it slower, I don't understand." Hyoyeon said. 

"I saw Jessica today." Her three friends had their mouth open surprised at what they just head.

"YOU SAW JESSICA!" Both Hyoyeon and Yuri said in unison. Tiffany nodded.

"What happened unnie? Did she talk to you?" Yoona asked wanting to know the details.

"She accidentally bumped into me and her friends were there as well." 

"So what happened after that? What'd you say?" Yuri turned her body to face Tiffany.

"I told her that I had amnesia." 

-

A certain blonde returned home that night after a long day of working. All the lights were off and it seemed as if the owner of the house was sleeping. Wrong. Jessica sat in her bed, her back resting against the headboard letting her head rest against her knees. Her mind was echoing the words she heard from Tiffany, over and over again.

"I'm sorry if I don't remember you..."


A/N: Hello guys! This is the second chapter of this story sorry it took long. I felt bad for writing this because I broke Jessica :(. Don't worry this will have a happy ending cause I absolutely hate sad ones. Well hope you enjoy this chapter, if they're any gramitacal errors sorry about that.

To all my subsribers, silent readers, and anyone else reading this, thanks for supporting this fanfic ^^ Wolfey signing out *peace*