Right On Time

My Lost Love Came Back

"So you told her you had amnesia?" Hyoyeon asked slowly. Tiffany nodded. "Why?"

"I'm just afraid that she would hurt me again like all those years ago." She answered. "Besides, I don't think she'll try to contact me or look for me." 

"You don't know that Fany unnie." Yoona said. "For all we know, she might be coming up with a plan to get you back." 

Tiffany scoffed. "After all she put me through? I don't think so." 

"You never know Fany-ah. If you two are really meant to be together, then it'll happen." Yuri added.

"Whatever. I'm going to head home guys, see you tomorrow." Tiffany stood up and grabbed her bag before heading out the door. Luckily for Tiffany, her house was near the photography business so she didn't have to walk very far. She had reached her house in less than 12 minutes. She grabbed the key that was in her bag and opened the front door and stepped into her warm and cozy home. Tiffany sighed lightly and headed up the stairs to her bedroom to get some needed sleep. 

"At least I can forget my worries for a while." Tiffany thought to herself as she changed into her pajamas and headed towards her bed. She closed the lamp the was on the nightstand next to her bed and closed her eyes. Soon she fell asleep. 

---------

Jessica woke up early the next day getting ready for work, while sulking about what had happened yesterday. She didn't want to believe it, she wished it was a cruel joke, but she knew it wasn't. She sighed before getting out of her house and into her car. 

"It's my fault for leaving her, that's why fate is cruel to me." Jessica said to herself. Suddenly, her phone vibrated. 

To: Sleepy Sica

From: Dorky Taengoo

Sica!!! Can you bring some food over? I'm really hungry. 

Jessica rolled her eyes, she continued driving until she stopped at a red light. It was then that she replied back to the text message. 

To: Dorky Taengoo

From: Sleepy Sica

Didn't you eat before you left your house? If I didn't have your number saved in my phone I'd assume you're Sooyoung right now. Besides I'm almost at the company. 

To: Sleepy Sica

From: Dorky Taengoo

Yah, I'm not like that tall Shikshin. But please? Just buy whatever you want. 

The red light turned green and Jessica rushed off and headed to the company's parking lot. She got out of her and shut the door with a loud thud. She pressed the lock button on her keys and headed off to a nearby cafe to buy her midget friend some breakfast. 

"The things I do for my friends." Jessica muttered to herself after buying Taeyeon's breakfast. She walked a couple of feet until she entered her families company. 

"Good morning Miss Jung." One of the staff members bowed as Jessica walked by. Jessica gave a nod to her head  before she reached the elevator.  The elevator opened up and Jessica pressed the '6th' floor button. She felt the familiar rise in her stomach as the elevator moved up, stopping on the specific floor. She got out of the enclosed space and walked towards her friends office. She quietly opened and closed the door as she sneakily tip toed to the danshin.

Taeyeon, being too immersed into her work didn't notice Jessica in her office. It wasn't until Jessica slammed the food on the table that Taeyeon jumped in her seat and noticed her friends presence. 

"Goddammit Sica, you scared the hell out of me." Taeyeon said as she held her right hand near her heart. 

"You asked me to buy breakfast, that's what you get." 

"But you still bought it though. Your the best Sica!" Taeyeon stood up and hugged her best friend who in return hugged her back. 

"Yah Kim Taeyeon are you cheating on me?" The two best friends released each other from the hug and turned to find a raging bunny at the door way. 

"N-n-no o-of course n-not Bunny." Taeyeon stuttered. 

"Aigoo, you get jealous too easily Sunny." Jessica pouted, something she would only show to the people who she feels are close to her. 

"If you date a ByunTae then you'd understand why I get jealous easily." Sunny stated as she eyed her girlfriend who was staring at her nervously.

"Yah, I'm one of your best friends though." 

"I know and I do trust you, but like I said, this ByunTae over there does cause some problems most of the time." 

"Bunny-ah, I'm sorry. Please forgive Taengoo." Taeyeon said with aegyo hoping to melt Sunny's heart. Jessica on the other hand curled her fingers, trying hard not to puke. 

"You guys know that I'm here right." Jessica pointed out causing the two girls to look at her. Taeyeon smiled sheepishly. 

"Sorry boss." Taeyeon saluted Jessica causing her to chuckle lightly. 

"I'm going to leave now and Taeyeon, please don't do any of your activities in here. I still need Sunny working, I don't want to see her tired later." Jessica said causing the two girls to blush.

"H-how?" Was all Taeyeon could get out of . Jessica smirked. 

"Well let's just say, that when I was walking over to your office to invite you to eat lunch with Sooyoung and I, I heard some specific noises that I wish I had never heard. Your really lucky that your office doesn't have windows as walls, or else everyone can see what you two are doing in here." Jessica paused as she looked at her two friends whose faces were now red as a tomato before continuing. "I thought you guys knew that since Sooyoung and I were near your office. Well I better go now, I have so much to do." Jessica waved goodbye to the two midgets who stood there frozen. 

"Bunny?" 

Sunny turned and faced her girlfriend. "Yea Taengoo?" 

"Let's never do it here in the company again." 

"I agree with that.... I better head off now." Taeyeon nodded. Sunny pecked Taeyeon's left cheek before leaving. 

"Now I'll never stop thinking about how Sica and Sooyoung heard what me and my bunny were doing." Taeyeon muttered before heading over behind her desk and sitting down, continuing her work before Jessica appeared in her room.

---------

Jessica was now in her office, all alone working on a pile of paperwork she received from her secretary. It wasn't that hard of a job. Read, put signature, read, put signature over and over again. On second thought, it might give you a headache after awhile.

"This is such a pain in the ."  Jesica complained to herself. Dropping her pen on the table and rubbing her temple trying to soothe an on coming headache. After that five minute break, she continued working. She still had to keep the company in order.

Read, scribble, repeat. 

Read, scribble, repeat. 

"Ms. Jung." Her secretary called out. She looked up from the paper she was reading. 

"Yes?" 

"Can you sign these forms?" Jessica motioned for her to come in. She grabbed the forms and read them carefully before signing each one. "Thank you." 

"No problem." The secretary left and Jessica was back to doing the same routine. 

---------

"Sooyoung, where the hell are you taking us?" Taeyeon asked as she, Sunny, and Jessica were being dragged, earning weird looks from people. It was currently the end of work hours and Sooyoung decided that she would be taking her friends somewhere fun. Fun for her.

"We're going to have our pictures taken." Sooyoung replied happily. She stopped dragging them when she had reached her desired destination. 

"Really Sooyoung? We can just take our own pictures instead of going to an official photography business." Sunny pointed out. 

"Too bad we are going in." The three sighed as they followed Sooyoung into the building.

"Hello welcome to Flashing Pic-" Yuri stopped her sentence as soon as she got a good look on who here customers were. 

"Yuri?" Sooyoung stared at the girl behind the counter. 

"It's been a long time hasn't it?" 

"Hell yes. I didn't even know you own this business." Sooyoung moved up to give her friend a hug. "I'm sure you remember everyone else." Sooyoung said as she stepped back.

"Yea, took awhile to get it started. And that's Sunny, Taeyeon, and Sica." 

"You remembered." 

"Of course I remember, Sica was dating my best friend you know." Jessica sulked as she heard this. Hearing what Yuri said really made her regret her decision from the past. Yuri saw the slightly pained look on Jessica's face. "Omo, I'm sorry Sica. I didn't mean to remind you." 

"It's alright, I deserve it." Jessica replied as Sunny grabbed her shoulder and squeezed to help cheer her up.

"Well, let's get started shall we?" They nodded as they followed Yuri into one of the rooms. "Ok this is where you'll be taking the pictures. I'll get our photographer." 

"Take your time Yuri-ah we're done with our work." Yuri gave an ok sign as she headed out the room. 

"I still can't believe you're making us do this." Jessica said. 

"It's going to be fun and you know it." Sooyoung replied. 

"Alright, your paying then." Sunny pointed out. 

"Why do you guys always make me pay?" 

"Cause you drag us into these kinds of things." Sooyoung pouted. 

"It's great for memories." 

---------

"Alright Fany-ah we got some customers." Yuri called out as she entered the 'staff only' room. 

"Really?" Tiffany said as she got up from the couch in the room.

"Yea, and guess who you'll be taking photos of." Tiffany looked at Yuri confused. "Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon, and Jessica." Tiffany's eyes widened. 

"Are you kidding me Yuri? Can't you asked Hyoyeon or Yoona to do this one for me?" 

"No can do. Besides this was going to happen sooner or later."

"What do you mean?"

"You were bound to have some kind of talk with her. Although, I don't support you lying to Jessica about your 'condition', just don't ever forget what you said to her. Jessica would be shocked to know you've been lying." 

"I know, I know." 

"Good, now I wish you good luck." 


A/N: OMG sorry for the extremely late update :( I've been focusing on my first story a bit more than I realized. Please forgive this author. But Tiffany and Jessica will meet again in the next chapter and will have some conversations. I'll try not to take to long.

To my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else reading this, thank you for supporting my story ^^. Wolfey signing out *peace*