Let The Plan Begin

My Lost Love Came Back

"W-What?" Tiffany stuttered as she dropped her camera, the feeling in her fingers almost nonexistent. was slightly open and her eyes looked as if they would pop out any second. 

"Omo! Tiffany! Why did you suddenly drop your camera?" Jessica asked quickly walking over to the fallen camera on the ground.

"Did she realize that I'm faking it? Oh my god, what do I do?" Tiffany thought nervously, biting her lip. She looked down and saw that she had dropped one of her favorite cameras and that Jessica was efficiently putting the pieces back together again. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that I dropped it. I'll take care of it." But Jessica was already done fixing the camera when she reached out to grab it.

"It's fine, I got it. Here you go." Jessica said as she handed the younger girl her camera. She carefully examined her camera and was surprised that Jessica still knew how to put the pieces back together. "You still have great memory, Jessi."

"Woah. How did you know how to put this back together?" Tiffany asked in awe. Jessica smiled. 

"I have some experience with these type of things." The older girl answered, her smile not leaving her face. "Besides," she continued. "You haven't answered my question yet."

"Alright Tiffany, just stay calm and everything will be fine." Tiffany gave a confused look pretending not to remember. "Question?" Jessica nodded. "The one about love at first sight?" Jessica nodded again. "Well, I'm not really sure. Maybe?" 

Jessica slightly laughed. "Maybe? You sound unsure."

"Yah, I can be unsure if I want to be. Besides, you just suddenly asked me that question and to think we just formally met today." Tiffany retorted. Jessica stopped laughing and nodded her head. 

"Ah that's true. I'm sorry." Jessica slightly walked forward extending out her arm. "Let's be comfortable around each other then Tiffany. No formal talk." 

"Eh?"

"We're born on the same year aren't we? Let's be friends." Tiffany stayed silent looking at Jessica's arm. "Please accept, my arm is hurting." 

"Still as blunt as ever. But that's what I really love about you. NO, USED TO LOVE ABOUT YOU!"  Tiffany screamed in her mind. "I've moved on." She tried to convince herself.

"Alright, friends." Tiffany finally spoke. She didn't shake Jessica's hand though causing the blonde to give out a tiny pout. "But I'll tell you when we can be more comfortable with each other. We just met today after all." 

"Whatever you say milady." 

---------

"Yah!! Why is the payment so high! I thought we were friends?" Sunny, Taeyeon, and Jessica walked in to see Sooyoung bickering with Yuri. They looked at each other and shrugged. It wasn't there problem anyways. 

"Hey Soo, we'll be outside if you need us." Sunny said as they walked past her heading outside the building. 

"What? Won't you guys help me with this?" Sooyoung held out her arms infront of her pointing at the smirking Yuri. 

"Nope." Jessica shook her head. 

"Nuh uh." Taeyeon also said while shaking her head. "You're the one that dragged us into this, so it's only right that you deal with the payment. Right guys?" 

"Yup." Sunny and Jessica agreed. 

Sooyoung pouted, "You guys are so mean." 

"So are you going to pay up or what?" Yuri said causing Sooyoung to turn back around. 

A few minutes later, the three girls saw the tall girl step out of the studio with a grim look on her face. "Lets just get out of here." Was all she said as she started walking back to their work building.

"Did you pay the full price?" Taeyeon asked the youngest of the group.

Sooyoung just nodded with a sigh. "Yah, Sica, if I didn't love you, I wouldn't have done any of this." 

"Eh? But... I didn't even ask for this." Jessica said, but deep inside she was extremely greatful. Although she'll never say it outloud. 

The tall girl slightly knocked her head. "Tsk, don't lie to me Sica. I know how much you've missed her and how much you've wanted to talk to her again after that incident at the restaurant. Be thankful and treat me and... the other two for dinner." 

"I'M ALWAYS THE ONE PAYING FOR OUR FOOD. Sunny Bunny, can you please cook for us today?" Jessica asked with a pout on her face. 

"Ey, don't give me that look. I'm cooking but we're going to eat at your place." 

---------

They headed to Jessica's place (by car, they headed back to the building) and arrived in less than 30 minutes. Sooyoung and Taeyeon landed on the couch as Sunny directly headed to the kitchen. 

"Sica-ah, do you have anything here that I can make?" Sunny called out from the kitchen. 

"I think I still might have some meat in there. Actually, I don't really know. Just look around the kitchen for anything." Jessica replied and sat down on the couch next to her two friends. "Oh, I almost forgot about this." Jessica threw a long envelope at the center table. 

Taeyeon leaned forward to take a better look at what Jessica threw out. "What's that?" 

"You forgot already? It's our pictures. Tiffany managed to get them developed when Sooyoungie was at the desk fighting with Yuri." 

And with that, Sooyoung's expression turned dark as the pictures reminded her of how much she had to pay Yuri earlier. "Ugh, just throw it away. I never want to see those again." 

Taeyeon slapped Sooyoung's arm. "Why would we throw these away? These were taken by Fany, right Sica?" she turned to the blonde next to her who nodded. 

"If you don't want it, then I'll just take it." Jessica said. 

"Me too."  Taeyeon added.

"Hey Sunny, do you want a copy of our photoshoot today?" The blonde asked the girl who was busy cooking in the kitchen. 

"Yup!" She yelled from the kitchen. 

Sooyoung hung her head down. "Aish, why are you guys like that? Fine. I won't throw it away, just give me one." She snatched the envelope from Taeyeon and looked at the pictures.

"Hm? Yah, Sica, why do you look like you're daydreaming in this shot?" Sooyoung held the picture near Jessica's face. 

She looked at it and shrugged. "Eh, I guess Tiffany took a candid shot of me." Hearing that, Sooyoung suddenly smiled from ear to ear. 

"Why are you smiling like that?" Taeyeon commented. "Stop it, you look like you're about to murder someone. It looks creepy." 

"Yo Sica, you know what this means right?" She said to her blonde friend, winking. 

Jessica made a face when Sooyoung winked. "Ew, stop. Don't wink at me. And no I have no idea what this means, or what you're trying to say." 

Sooyoung reached past Taeyeon and smacked Jessica's head. "Aigoo~ You ignorant fool. It means that MAYBE she likes you." 

"And now Choi Sooyoung starts to make her infamous hunch." Sunny said, coming out the kitchen. "Come on, let's move this talk at the table. Food's ready." The three girls at the couch quickly stood up and ran to the kitchen like children to Jessica's usually empty table. They started to dig in to Sunny's cooking. 

"So Sica, what do you plan to do now? I mean, now that you and Tiffany are sort of friends?" Sunny asked her.

Jessica smiled from her seat making her three friends confused. "I have a plan." 

"I'll make her remember everything. I'll... I'll make her fall in love with me all over again." She said to her friends. 

Sooyoung spoke first. "Are you sure? Even if it takes forever?" 

Jessica nodded with no hesitations. "Even if it takes me forver to do that." She said and gave her friends the biggest smile, one that they hadn't seen in a long time. 

---------

BEEEEEEP.

BEEEEEEEP.

BEEEEEEP.

BEEEE-

The sound was cut off when a pair of hands reached out from under the covers and pressed the snooze button on the alarm clock. Tiffany slowly opened her eyes, still groggy. If it wasn't for the scheduled photoshoot today, she would've still been in bed counting sheep. Tiffany groaned and slowly got out of her comfy bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. 

Half-asleep, she started doing her morning routine. She knew it was going to be a long day because Yuri had said that the clients wanted the photoshoot to be held at a famous comercial building in the heart of Seoul. Tiffany was being slightly moody today because it was supposed to be her day off. "Please, Fany-ah? You can just have another day off. Please do this for me, besides they already booked this a few days ago." She remembered Yuri with puppy eyes pleading with her yesterday. 

While brushing her teeth, Tiffany stared at the two photographs that was taped to her mirror. The first one was of her and Jessica smiling brightly at the camera with peace sign. The other one was the photo she unconsiously took yesterday: the candid shot of Jessica who was spacing out during her individual shot. Tiffany wanted to delete the photo but for some odd reason, she ended up developing a copy for her and taping it to her mirror yesterday when she got home. 

After taking a shower, she heard her phone beeping. There were three messages. Two of whom were from Yuri and Hyoyeon and one from an unregistered contact. 

 

From: Black Pearl Yuri; 7:39am

Good morning Fany-ah~ Sleep well? Your appointment with the client today is at 9am so don't be late. They personally requested for you, you know? Anyways, my lovely girl, Yoona will be with you today so that someone can help you out. Do well, and have fun~ 

 

After reading Yuri's text, she moved on to Hyoyeon's.

 

From: Dancing Queen Hyoyeon; 7:43am

You awake yet Mushroom? Let's meet up at the venue at 8. Don't be late. Hm. Look Fany-ah! I rhymed. :D

 

Tiffany snorted after reading the dancing queen's message. "This choding." she looked at the time on her phone, there was still 15 minutes left before 8. "Well, I guess I'll be a bit late today." She then looked at the last message. 

 

From: 011-9081-6400; 7:45am

Hello! Good morning! Be careful on your way to work today! ^^ 

 

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Who could this be?" she wondered aloud. "Hm, maybe this message wasn't intended to be sent to me. I guess someone accidentally miss dialed the number." She shrugged and deleted the unknown message. Tiffany started to prepare herself for the work today. 

----------

"YAH! HWANG. MIYOUNG. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!" People who were walking by paused for a second, shocked at hearing the loud voice of Hyoyeon. 

At this point, Tiffany started doing her best aegyo hoping it would cool down Hyoyeon's anger. "Hyo~ I got stuck in traffic. Pweese forgive me..."

However, it did not work as the dancing queen had become immune to this type of thing. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at her. "Let's just get started so when the clients arrive we can start off." Tiffany sighed in defeat and started to enter the building. 

"Yo Hyo, why is the venue here anyways? This looks like an office." Tiffany commented, noticing that the people around them were wearing suits and had briefcases with them. "Does the concept of the calander involve office work?" 

Hyoyeon shook her head. "Nah, it's just that the rooftop of this building has an amazing view, that's why the clients wanted this to be the venue of their shoot." The two waited for the elevator to get to their level. 

"Oh, I see." Tiffany replied, still looking at her surroundings. When the elevator arrived with a ding, they were suprised to see who was inside.

 

"Tiffany?" 

"Jessica?" 

---------

-Flashback; Yesterday Night at Jessica's House. 9:37pm

"Sorry guys, I can't be with you all tomorrow. Someone booked the rooftop of the office. They said they needed the CEO of the company to be there. No, I can't promise you I'll be there for a while. To be honest, I don't really know why they need me there. Besides, I still have to finish all my paper works." She was talking with Sooyoung on the phone. Sooyoung planned for the four of them to have a movie marathon at her house. 

"Yah, don't play around. I know you're just doing this as an excuse. Since when did you have the guts to turn me down." She said playfully causing Jessica to roll her eyes. "Is this the plan that you were talking about the other day?" 

Jessica smiled. "Alright, alright, you got me." 

"Tsk, so now you plan to spend your weekend with her, am I right? Ay, you're very very sly." She teased. "Ok, I'll let you off the hook this time, just do your plan well, yeah? If your plan fails..... then you at planning stuff. See ya." 

Jessica opened to retort but Sooyoung already ended their phone call. 

-End of Flashback- 

 

Jessica knew that Tiffany will be in her office today which is why she passed to Sooyoung's offer of hanging out. Tiffany's client today was actually one of her good friends and she personally recommended Tiffany to be their photographer. She also offered her building to be the venue of the shoot.

 

-Flashback; Earlier in Jessica's room, 7:44am-

She had just finished with her morning routine when she decided to message someone. Jessica started to smile as she typed in the familiar number. 

 

To: 010-3009-9230; 7:45am

Hello! Good morning! Be careful on your way to work today! ^^ 

 

Jessica was satisfied with what she did and started to get dressed for today. 

-End Flashback-

 

Jessica looked determined. "Let the plan commense!" 

---------

"Omo! What a suprise, I didn't expect to see you here Jessica." Hyoyeon gave her a high five as she entered the elevator. "What are you doing here?" 

"Huh? Oh... I actually work here. I had the week off but someone rented the rooftop so I have to be here." She said nonchalantly. 

Hyoyeon's eyes widened with surprise. "Wait hold on, you work here?! Don't tell me... IS THIS YOUR BUILDING?!" 

Jessica smiled at them and nodded slightly amused by the fellow blonde haired girl. 

"Damn, you're really big time aren't you, Sica. Hey... you want to go out sometime?" Hyoyeon asked playfully wiggling her eyebrow. 

Jessica bursted out laughing at the suggestion. "Are you sure you want to date me Hyo? You should know how busy I usually am." They reached the rooftop. "But who knows, I may consider your offer, the almighty Hyoyeon. It's been awhile since I've dated someone." She winked at the two of the girls and exited the elevator. The two girls were dumbfounded, especially Tiffany who had been silent during the trip up. 

Hyoyeon snorted with amusement at Jessica's actions. "Yah, Fany-ah. You don't want her anymore right? Can I date her?" She friend who rolled her eyes. 

"Just shut up Hyoyeon." Tiffany replied, her temper now rising. 

---------

"Alright, another one!" 

Tiffany was now taking shots of the models of the clients. She kept her focus on doing her work, trying her hardest to not get distracted by the fact that Jessica and their client new each other. "Is this a freaking set up?" She wondered feeling something suspicious going on. 

Hyoyeon noticed that Tiffany was so immersed in her work today. She went up to her and handed her a bottle of water. "Don't over do it, Tiffany. Just take a break for a minute." 

"No. Let's just finish this end leave." Tiffany replied, being stubborn as always. 

Suddenly, Jessica went up to her side and offered her food. "Tiffany, you should eat. You look like you're starving already." 

"No I'm no-" her stomach answered for her. 

Jessica smiled, which kind of looked like a smirk. "Tiffany, just take this." She shoved the food in her face. 

"Aish. I don't like this." Tiffany said as she handed back Jessica's half eaten sandwich. The blonde girl pouted and left the rooftop.

Hyoyeon shook her head at the Mushroom's action. "Fany-ah, I know you don't want to see him right now... Or ever. But please be nice to her. She's just being friendly with you. You should really be thankful that she believes you have amnesia. If she knew that you were lying this whole time, just imagine what her reaction would be." She said. "Just be a little bit nicer to her." 

A few minutes later, Jessica came back up, breathing heavily. She approached Tiffany and offered her something, "Hamburger?" 

Tiffany guessed that she ran a few blocks just to get her food. She inwardly smiled at the thought since she knew that Jessica hated running. "Uh, sure. Just leave it on the table." 

Jessica's face lit up a bit when she accepted her food. 

---------

The photoshoot took all day because of the bad set-up by Hyoyeon and Tiffany. It's a good thing that Jessica let her sunbae leave early so that he would not see the mess. Jessica kept on going back and forth, from their van to the rooftop just to get them what they needed. She was not Jung Jessica, the owner and CEO of Jung Incorporated. Today, she was Jung Jessica, Hyoyeon and Tiffany's personal assistant and messenger. 

 

"Alright everyone! That's a wrap!" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

Everyone clapped and started to pack up. "Thank you for your hardwork." can be heard throughout the rooftop. However, one person was not awake when the photoshoot ended.

 

Jessica stirred in her sleep. She kept dreaming her phone was ringing while she was running back and forth to get Tiffany's things from their van. 

 

"....Ma'am?"  Someone was shaking her. Jessica would not budge. "Ma'am? Ms. Jung Jessica?" seeing that her boss would not wake up, she placed Jessica's ringing phone near her ear. However, she still hasn't woken up yet. The girl sighed before yelling, "There's a giant cucumber right next to you!" 

At this, Jessica suddenly bolted awake. She looked around and was confused. "Huh? Where the hell am I?" 

"...You're at the rooftop, ma'am. You slept here yesterday." 

Jessica widened her eyes.

"..." 

 

 

"I SLEPT HERE LAST NIGHT?!" 


A/N: Hello guys! I know it's been forever since I've last updated (like last year >.>) but I finally did! I finally had time to work on this. I'm pretty sure most of you guys forgot about this story, but it's ok since I did too. I forgot what I wrote XD But anyways, this is the chapter for right now. I have no idea when to do the flashback, or if you guys want it? I guess I'll leave a poll below and you guys can decide. See ya later!

To my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else reading this story, thank you so much for the support! Wolfey signing out *peace*