Formal Introductions

My Lost Love Came Back

Tiffany took a deep breath before entering the room where her ex-girlfriend is. She put on a smile as she greeted the four people.

"Hello, my name's Tiffany and I'll be your photographer today." 

"Fany! Long time no see." Sooyoung greeted with a big smile. Tiffany looked at her confused.

"We met before?" As soon as those words escaped Tiffany's mouth, Sooyoung's smile dissapeared.

"Oh right... I forgot you lost your memories." 

"Yea... I'm sorry about that." The atmosphere became awkward. "I still remember you guys well, Sooyoung-ah. I remember how you'd always annoy Hyoyeon and I when we hang out."  Tiffany thought silently. "I'm sorry I'm doing this Sooyoung-ah."

"Well, shall we get started?" Tiffany asked breaking the silence. The four nodded at her. But before anything else happened, Taeyeon quickly caught Tiffany's attention.

"Wait, Fany-ah. Are you sure you don't remember any of our faces? Even a tiny bit?" Taeyeon asked wanting to be sure.

"I think I do remember..." Tiffany let out causing them to smile happily. "Why did I just say that?! Ok, Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, think. Think of something that will get you out of this.

"You guys were there in front of that restaurant, right?" Tiffany asked causing the four girls in the room to sigh and nod their heads. Tiffany mentally patted her back for quickly thinking of the reply.

"Well since you forgetten us, I think we should introduce ourselves again. You want to go first Sica?" Sooyoung asked. 

"Right. My name is Jessica, nice to meet you." She gave a small bow. "Jessi... No! Hwang Miyoung don't think about her." Tiffany returned the bow. Sooyoung looked at Sunny signaling that it was her turn.

"My name is Sunny, nice to meet you... again. We were friends before." Tiffany smiled and nodded. "Still the same old Soonkyu. Still a danshin." 

"Hi, I'm Taeyeon, Sunny's girlfriend." Sunny slapped her arm. 

"She doesn't need to know that." 

"What if she falls in love with you?" Taeyeon defended herself.

"Like hell that would happen." 

"You never know!" 

"And TaeTae... You're still that dork that I know."

Sooyoung shook her head at the two. "Please ignore these two, I'm Sooyoung by the way." She greeted over the bickering couple. Tiffany nodded, her eyes focusing on her ex-girlfriend who was quietly staring at her. She turned her attention away from her, wanting to avoid further eye contact.

"So what kind of concept do you want you for you photos?" Tiffany asked. 

"Does it matter?" Sooyoung answered her with a question. "Do we need to have a concept?"

"Well if you don't want one that's fine I guess." 

"No we'll do a concept." Jessica said gaining Tiffany's attention. "Don't pay attention to this giant over here."

"Fine we'll do one." Sooyoung rolled her eyes before turning to the danshin duo who now had their backs turned to each other. "Come on guys, let's have some fun! Stop frowning." 

At this time, Jessica had walked over to Tiffany wanting to talk to her. "I'm sorry about my friends behavior." 

"Huh? Oh it's alright." Tiffany politely answered. The atmosphere between the two quickly turned awkward as none of them had no idea what to say.

"Um, so how's your day going?" Jessica asked trying to start a conversation. Tiffany slightly smiled.

"Jessi, you're still pretty awkward around people." Tiffany quietly thought to herself. She could feel her heart starting to beat fast. "Aish stupid heart, you're not supposed feel anything from my ex-girlfriend. She abandoned us remember?" 

Jessica nervously looked at the younger girl. Did she say something wrong? Nope. She just didn't know Tiffany was consoling herself. 

"Uh Tiffany-ssi?" She called out finally getting the younger girl out of her thoughts. 

"Huh?" 

"Are you alright? You're spacing out, which is something I usually do." 

"Oh really? Sorry about that, I was just thinking about something." Tiffany cleared before answering the question. "And my day has been going great I guess."  Jessica just nodded. 

"My day is actually the opposite of great." Was what Tiffany really wanted to say. "I'm afraid you might see through my act." 

"You guys are getting along pretty well." Sooyoung commented causing the two to look at her.

"Just small talk Soo." Jessica replied back. At this point Yuri poked her head inside the room. 

"I heard some noises in here, is everything alright?" 

"Everything's fine Yul, just the dandyu couple here bickering." 

"I see. Well you guys should get started, I want to spend Sooyoung's money on food. Oh and by the way, no discount for you. " 

"Yah! You can't spend my money on food, only I can do that! And why can't get a discount?!" 

---------

After Sooyoung's failed attempts at pleading for a friend's discount, they then discussed about what type of concept they should do. They ended up doing formal (mostly because they were wearing formal clothes), cute, and y. Yuri had suggested the idea wanting to see them be y. "I'll give you a discount if you guys do it." Sooyoung then gave her friends puppy eyes silently begging them to say say. The three girls sighed before agreeing, they really didn't have a choice.

"Thank you guys!" Sooyoung exclaimed hugging each of the three girls. 

"Yea, whatever." Jessica replied back before they started the shoot. 

They ended up being done with the group shot in just under two hours. They could've been done quicker but they were so awkward doing the y concept, much to Yuri's pleasure. 

The five girls then decided to take a break before they started their individual shots. While everyone else was mingling and talking, Jessica had managed to fall asleep on the floor not caring about anything. 

"So who will go first?" Tiffany asked staring at Jessica's friends. They all shrugged. 

"Sica should go first so that way she and Fany can get closer." Sooyoung silently thought to herself while staring at the unmoving blonde on the floor. She smiled to herself for coming up with the plan. 

"I think Sica should go first, what do you guys think?" Sooyoung finally spoke up causing the four people to look at her. 

Sunny, who knew what Sooyoung was planning, quickly agreed to the idea. "Yea, Sica should go first. I think she'd want to get it over with." 

"Wait, I can't go first?" Taeyeon asked, totally dense. 

"Are you ing serious Taeyeon?"  Both Sooyoung and Sunny thought at the same time. Did she not get the hint at all?

"Don't you think Sica should go first?" Sunny said slightly nudging her girlfriend. 

"Now that I think about it, I think she should go first." Taeyeon gave a sheepish smile towards her friends. 

"Alright then." Tiffany gave the them a weird look. 

"Well we're heading out. Good luck with the solo shoot." Yuri said as she dragged the other three out of the room leaving Tiffany and a sleeping Jessica behind. 

"Um Jessica-ssi?" The younger girl called out trying to wake up Jessica to no avail. 

"You really haven't changed at all." Tiffany thought looking at the sleeping figure. She walked over to the blonde and kneeled down in front of her. She bit her lip. "I can do this." 

Tiffany grabbed Jessica's shoulders and shook her body back and forth hoping it'll get her up. "Jessica!" She slightly yelled. The older girl slowly stirred as she slowly opened her eyes. Tiffany stopped shaking her and let go of her shoulders. She moved backwards a little giving the blonde some space. 

"What's going on?" Jessica asked giving a small yawn as she stretched on the floor.

"Cute." Tiffany muttered out. She soon realized what she just said and quickly covered . "I did not just say that."  

"Hm? Did you say something Tiffany-ssi?" Jessica was now fully awake and standing. 

"I just said that we're doing solo shots now." The younger girl replied now standing. 

"Oh really? Well I'm sorry for falling asleep." 

"It's alright. Let's get started now, shall we?" Jessica nodded. 

The both of them were silent throughout the shoot, none of them brave enough to start a conversation. They were both nervous but they easily masked it with a poker face. Jessica couldn't take the awkward atmosphere anymore so she decided to speak. 

"Tiffany. Can I just call you Tiffany?" Jessica started. "What the hell was that Jessica. Can I not be stupid for once." 

"Sure, I believe we are the same age right?" 

"Right. So, anyways, how long have you been taking pictures Tiffany?" 

"Well I started this as a hobby in high school and I just grew to love it over time. Why?" She replied. "I told you this before Jessi..." 

"I was just wondering. You seem to really love taking photos." Jessica gave a smile. 

"Please don't look at me like that Jessi. You're making it harder for me." Tiffany thought while staring at her ex-girlfriend. 

"Tiffany." 

"Yea?"

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"


A/N: Ok so I finally updated this, sorry for the long wait guys :( I've been working on my other on-going fic. I hope you can forgive me. So just a pretty short update on my end. I promise the next chapter will be longer. I'll try and update this more. I'm not giving up on this story.  

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you so much for reading. Wolfey signing out *peace*