Flashback Part 1: When Everything Was Perfect

My Lost Love Came Back

FLASHBACK: SOSHI UNIVERSITY; 2009 - Freshman Year

"JESSSSIII!!! WAKE UP!!!" 

A loud but familiar voice greeted a certain blonde's ears as she started to stir in her bed, her oh so comfy bed.

"COME ON JESS! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR UP!" 

The voice was now louder than before, and before Jessica had a chance to react the blankets were pulled away from her letting the cold air hit her skin. The blonde groaned in annoyance. 

"But Tiff... It's still early in the morning." 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Come one Jess, it's 7am and our class starts in about an hour. Now get up and get ready, I'll make us some breakfast." The redhead left the room but not reminding the girl, "Don't you dare fall asleep, or a bunch of cucumbers will be waiting for you in the future." 

Jessica groaned again but can't help at smile at her bestfriend. Yes, they were bestfriends and all but Jessica sometimes wished she had enough guts to actually confess to her childhood friend. 

This was the regular routine every morning: Tiffany comes over and wakes her up and then they go to school together. The blonde ended up getting out from her precious bed to avoid her enemy, the cucumber. She did her usual morning routine and got dressed in her uniform before meeting Tiffany downstairs for breakfast. 

"So, did you finish the project for Ms. Kang?" Tiffany started up a conversation while they were eating their pancakes. 

Jessica groaned. "No, not yet. I still need to touch up a few things. When was the due date again?" 

"If I remember correctly, you have like until the end of this week."

"I think that's enough time, I just hope she doesn't move the due date earlier like last time." Jessica frowned remembering the memory. "I had to stay up all night to finish..." 

"Well, you better finish it sooner just in case. Now come on, we have 20 minutes to get to class." Tiffany went ahead and put her dishes in the sink. 

Jessica smiled to herself while watching Tiffany. "One day, I'll confess my love to you. I just hope by then, I still have a chance to call you mine." 

---------

"There you guys are!" Yuri exclaimed. "I thought you weren't going to show up." The eight of them were outside the school catching up before school started. 

"Blame this sleepy head." Tiffany pointed next to her. In response, Jessica stuck out her tongue. 

"Ey, you two should just date already." Sunny exclaimed causing the blonde to mentally facapalm. Curse Sunny for saying that!

"Hm, maybe we should Jessi." She elbowed Jessica playfully. 

"W-what?" The blonde stuttered, her face slightly turning red. Her friends laughed at her expression even Tiffany slightly giggled. "Wow, my friends are such awesome people." She thought sarcastically as she watched her friends laugh at her misery. 

"Well, I'll be going to my class now. Bye guys, bye Jessi." Tiffany waved and headed off inside. 

"Unnie, when are you going to confess to her?" Yoona asked as Jessica continued to stare at the direction where Tiffany left. 

"Huh?" Jessica snapped out of her trance and turned to her friends. 

"When are you going to confess, unnie?" Yoona repeated. 

"Yea, Sica. You've kept it hidden for like 2 years already, I think you should just tell her how you feel." Taeyeon agreed with Yoona. 

"Who knows, maybe she's just waiting for you to confess." Yuri added. 

Jessica sighed. "I don't know guys. As much as I want to confess and call her mine, I'm afraid. What if I just ended up ruining our friendship. I don't think I can live without her." 

Sooyoung put her hand on the blonde's shoulder. "You won't know until you try, Sica." 

"I know... I'll think about it, but I can't promise anything." 

"Well it's a start. If you need any help, just know we always got your back." Hyoyeon said causing everyone to nod in agreement. 

"Thanks guys, for everything." 

"That's what friends are for Sica." Sunny said.

RINGGGG~~

"Well looks like its time to go." Taeyeon spoke as she and the others stood up. "Are you coming?" Jessica was still sitting down with no intention of getting up.

"I'll just stay here, you guys should go or you'll all be late." Jessica replied. 

"Are you sure unnie?" Yoona asked. 

Jessica nodded. "I'll be fine guys. Don't worry." 

-------------------

"Hey Jessi, are you ok? You're more quiet than usual." Tiffany commented as the two were walking home. 

"I'm fine, Tiff. Don't worry." The blonde replied. She had both hands in the pockets of her sweater. 

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it? I can help you know." 

Jessica smiled bitterly. "How can you help Tiff when it involves you?" 

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Jessica repeated and with that the two walked in silence. 

 

Once they reached their shared house, the older girl immidiately went up to her room. Closing the door behind her, Jessica laid down on her bed with both arms behind her head. The memories of what she saw earlier today was all she could think about. 

Flashback

Jessica was walking over to Tiffany's locker as she always does but she stopped dead in her tracks when she found someone else already there. She quickly hid behind one of the lockers and watched carefully at what was about to happen.

"So, what do you say Fany? Will you go on a date with me?" The tall handsome man asked as he revealed the boquet of flowers from behind his back. 

Tiffany smiled politely and grabbed the flowers. "Sure Nichkhun. Does Friday night sound okay to you?" The mushroom agreed as she was too nice of a person to hurt the boy's feelings. 

"Of course! I'll pick you up at eight, see you then." The boy now named Nichkhun gave a charming smile, one that would leave girls fangirling, before heading off. 

Tiffany returned the smile before turning around and getting some textbooks out of her locker. 

By this time, Jessica had felt lost. She considered running away from the scene, but she couldn't leave Tiffany alone, so with a heavy heart she slowly got out of her hiding spot and headed towards her bestfriend and acted as she never saw anything.

End of Flashback

 

"Now what am I gonna do?" Jessica wondered out loud. She was lost to say the least. She closed her eyes, wanting to take a nap and forget about the whole ordeal when her phone started beeping. She groaned in annoyance and grabbed the device to find her phone being flooded with messages.

 

From: Dancing Queen Hyo     5:09pm

Yo Sica, I heard the news, are you alright?

 

"Does information really travel this fast?" Jessica thought as she read Hyoyeon's message. She clicked on the screen and read another one from her friend. 

 

From: ByunTaeyeon     5:13pm

Sica Sica Sica! Are you okay? Don't worry, we'll beat that guy up!

 

From: Sunny Bunny     5:13pm

Do you want ice cream to soothe your heart Sica? I bought a bucket just for you....

 

From: Sikshin Soo     5:17pm

I know your probably not okay and you want to be alone, but me and Yuri here are not gonna sit here and watch you suffer, we are coming up with a plan! Just you wait, you'll be able to call Tiffany yours in no time!

 

10 More Unread Messages

 

 

Jessica rolled her eyes reading the last message.

Things never go well when both Yuri and Sooyoung get involved. She can only hope that they won't make her do stupid things.

The blonde didn't bother replying as she didn't feel like doing anything right now. She put her phone back down on the night stand and this time, fell asleep. 

------------

"Just go on ahead Jessi, I still have some stuff to do. See you later!" Tiffany waved good-bye before going back inside the house. 

After a lonely walk to school, Jessica was suddenly tackled to the ground by all her friends. 

"I didn't even get one step inside the school and here we are..." Jessica thought, but she was still greatful for having her friends try and comfort her. 

"Don't worry Sica unnie, we got you." Yoona said making everyone else nod in agreement.

The blonde gave a small smile in return. "Thanks guys." 

"That's what friends are for!" Yuri exclaimed. "Now let's get off the ground now. People are starting to stare and think we're crazy." 

They all laughed and one by one stood up. 

"Oh, Sica, you remember my text from yesterday?" Sooyoung asked causing Jessica to shake her head no hoping that it would stop her from getting into a huge mess. 

"Well, we talked it out with the rest of the girls, and they agreed to it." Sooyoung continued with a grin.

"I don't remember ever agreeing." Jessica responded. 

"Oh come on Sica, go along with it." Taeyeon said. 

"Taengoo's right. Just believe in us." Sunny added. 

Jessica groaned. "Fine... But if I have to do some crazy and embarrassing then..." 

Sooyoung clamped her hand over Jessica's mouth. "Language." 

The blonde rolled her eyes and before removing the taller girls hand. "I'm older than you, remember that." 

Just as the tall girl was about to retaliate, the shortest girl in the group interrupted them from bickering. 

"Alright, both of you shut up." Sunny said before turning her attention to Jessica. "Don't you want to hear our awesome and perfect plan?' 

"No." Came the short reply from the blonde.

"Yah, you said you'd do it." 

"I did say that, but I didn't say I wanted to hear it now." 

The shorter girl pouted. 

"That doesn't work on me Sunny. You know that." 

Sunny shrugged. 

"It was worth a try." 

"Anyways," Yuri started. "Just trust us this time around, Sica. We know what we're doing." 

"I doubt it..." The blonde mumbled.

"Yah, you don't believe in your bestfriends?" The raven haired girl asked offended, hearing Jessica's words. 

"It's not that, but every time you come up with a plan, it always ends up as an epic fail." 

"Hm... That is true. But, this time for sure it won't fail!" Yuri confidentily said.

Taeyeon and Yoona patted Jessica's back. 

"Don't worry unnie. Just meet us at the field Saturday afternoon." Yoona said causing Jessica to raise one of her eyebrow.

"Is this part of the plan?" She asked the younger girl. 

"Yah, just go along with it." Taeyeon spoke. "We got this under control." 

"I sure hope so." 

They all gave her a comforting smile and a pat on the back for encouragement.

------------

In just a blink of an eye, it was already Friday. 

The day Jessica hated so much. Can't she just stay in her bed and sleep the rest of the day away? The blonde smiled at that plan while still laying in bed. That is until a certain someone came. 

"JESSI! WAKEY WAKEY!!" The loud and energetic girl burst into her room and ripped the covers off the blonde's body. Aside from that she opened up the curtains so light would come in and prevent the other from going back to sleep. 

Jessica stayed motionless. Maybe she can just pretend to be sick.... Or maybe not...

Tiffany then started jumping on the bed, much like how a kid would do, trying to get the blonde up but to avail. 

"Jess?" The red head stopped her jumping and leaned in closer to the motionless girl on the bed. "Hm... She's still breathing."  She then started poking the girl's side causing the said girl to squeal and flinch. Tiffany gave a victory smile. 

"Thought you can fool me Jess?" 

"Dammit Jessica, why do you have to be so ticklish?" The now awake girl thought to herself as she groaned. Now she really had to get up or else she'll have to face the wrath of HellFany. No one wants that. 

"Alright, alright, I'm up." Jessica said as she now sat up, still groggy. 

"Good." The younger girl gave her a small smile. "Now, hurry up before I leave you behind."

 

Getting through the usual morning routines, the two headed for school and were of course greeted by their friends. But, Tiffany had other plans. 

"Hey, sorry but I need to go. Nichkhun said he'll be waiting for me." The red head said causing her friends to slowly nod their heads.

"Ok Fany, we'll see you later then alright?" Taeyeon said being the first one to speak.

Tiffany nodded her head before waving good-bye. Once out of sight, everyone turned their attention to Jessica who was just blankly staring ahead. 

"Don't worry. We'll help you win her over." Sooyoung said. 

"Yea." Everyone agreed.

The blonde gave a small weak smile before saying, "I sure hope so...." 


A/N: Since a lot of you wanted a flashback... here it is! This is just part one though since I decided it was getting a bit to long so it would be best to do it in parts instead of just one whole chapter. In the next chapter you will see Tiffany and Nichkhun's date and the plan to win over Tiffany.

I have absolutely no idea what this chapter is... I wrote it during my English class LOL so sorry for any mistakes and if things do not make any sense. Sorry again. 

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you so much! Wolfey signing out *peace*