That Girl is Park Minha

She's My Woman!

“She’s not my type, noona” I smirked

                Sera noona laughs. It’s either she thinks my answer is funny or she knows that I’m lying.

“Heecheol-ah, you and her will fall for each other in an hour! Both of you are the same, I’m sure with that!”

“Unnie!”

                Somebody calls Sera noona from a far. It must be Minha! GOD! Why am I so nervous? What is this?

“Oh, Minha yah! Come here, join us.” Sera noona asked her to come.

                I look at her through the reflection of the window. She’s wearing a nice white sweater. Her bag looks so heavy, probably full of thick books I used to bring when I was in my first year. She comes towards Sera noona so lively. What a bright kid!

“Say hello to him, she’s my neighbor. His name is Heecheol.” Sera noona introduces me to her.

“Ah, I think I know you. You’re my senior! Hello.”

                She bows to me. I was like, what? She knows me? Really? Well, probably as her senior. But still, I’m so happy. I think my face is red right now.

“Ah, yeah. Hello.” I bow at her too.

“Sit down, let’s chat for a while.”

                Sera noona tries to make me know Minha more. She mentioned everything Minha likes and doesn’t likes. For example, she likes to eat, to sleep, to play piano, then she doesn’t like spicy food. We also were talking about our childhoods. Sera noona mentioned that I used be the baby when Siwan Hyung and her pretended to be the king and queen.

“It was more than 15 years ago, everything has changed.” I said.

“Ah, my stomach. Do you guys mind if I leave you for a while, I think I have to go to the bathroom. Oooouuhhh.”

                Sera noona leaves us two, making we feel an awkward situation.

“So, how’s the course?” I asked

“It was fine, Heecheol-sshi.” Minha answered.

“Don’t be like that. You can talk down to me.”

“Okay, oppa.”

                Then, we stop talking. Everything is so awkward right now. I don’t think keep drinking the coffee would be a great idea so I start to look outside the window. Minha looks busy with her phone too. Seems like she’s chatting with someone.

                After about 10 minutes of awkwardness, Sera noona comeback with a weird expression.

“Let’s go home now. Minha-yah, please drive my car. I don’t think I can’t drive in this situation.”

“Are you okay, unnie? Shall we go to the hospital instead?” Minha asked.

“No, just drive to my house.” Sera noona said that while giving Minha her car key.

                I sit at the back seat, watching how careful Minha drives. I feel so little right now, not only because Minha knows my weird childhood moments but now she also knows that I always fail at my driving test.

“Stay at my house until I get better, Minha-yah.”

“Okay, unnie. I also have no class tomorrow.” Minha said that while smiling at Sera noona.

                I swear that is the prettiest smile I have ever seen! Well, I know many girls but no one smiles like that. Whoa! She is truly a goddess!

                We arrive at Sera noona’s house. I help her to walk while Minha brings the bags and opens the door. Then I tell them I have to home.

“Which one is your house, oppa?” Minha asked me.

“That one.” I point out at a house near with a black car parked outside

“I’ll come if something bad happen to Sera unnie in the middle of the night.”

                I don’t know she’s kidding or not, but it does sound very funny, at least for me.

“Yeah..” I smirked. “See you…”

                I leave both of the girls and walk to my house. That black car is Siwan Hyung. He is already home, which means our father will give me advice to be a good son like him and ask me why I’m not like him etc. I think I just need to go to bed without having dinner today.


 

                Two weeks later…

                It’s breakfast time. It’s the time our father a.k.a the General Manager of Go Hwa Hotel giving us some preaches before we start our activities. ‘Siwan-ah, you can do better than yesterday. You can do it! I’m proud of you’ and ‘Heecheol-al, can you be more serious living your life? Stop being lazy, cut your hair! How many time you have failed at your driving test?!’ that’s all he always says every day.

                Siwan Hyung willingly to drive me today, I refuse earlier since I can ride a bus or go by foot. But he said he wants to tell me something. So I give up, I don’t want to fight in the morning.

“We are going to promote the hotel internationally. Would you be the model for the website? Try it once, Heecheol-ah!” Siwan Hyung said to me while driving.

“No, thanks.”

“Be confidence, I think you’re good looking.”

“I said no, Hyung!” I look at the window when he asks me.

“But we need a male model, because we already have the female one. I thought you’d do it.” said Siwan Hyung.

                He keeps talking, but I’m not listening to his words. I don’t care. I just don’t like him.