Is It a Date?

She's My Woman!

                The next morning, I found out that Siwan Hyung is going to be the model for our hotel’s website. That’s good for him. He lives his life well, I do too. I guess.

                “Minha-yah, are you free this afternoon. Let’s eat spaghetti together….”

                I sent that (embarrassing) text message to Minha since I got her number after I bought a VIP Shinwa concert ticket for Sera noona.

                Why doesn’t she reply?! HELOOOOOOOOOO……

                “Oh, oppa. I’m free at 1 o’clock. I love spaghetti. Kekekeke J”

                SHE REPLIED!! WITH A SMILE!!!!! WHAT??!!!!!! GOSH!

                “Okay then, meet me at the front gate.”

                We are going out! Finally. Thank God I have a little more courage than Sera noona when it comes to ‘asking somebody out’. Well, some people call me a player but I don’t actually date with many girls. They approached me either because they knew my background or my brother, the good looking ‘oppa’ for them.

                At the restaurant…

“Have you been here before?” I asked Minha.

“No, why?”

“Just asking. I love this place.”

“Oppa, don’t you have a girlfriend? What if she sees you with me right now?”

“No, I don’t. Don’t worry.” I said while eating.

“Ah, good then. Then is it a date?”

                I choke on my spaghetti. Why does she ask me that? Of course this is a date, in my perspective though.

“You think?” I look at her in the eyes.

“You’ve got nice eyes, oppa!”  She whispers while leaning her face towards mine.

                I’m seriously confused. I think my heart stopped beating for some reason. This is the first time I see the flirty side of her. Cute and y at the same time. PERFECT!

“Want to have lunch together again tomorrow?” I’m asking a question which probably will stop her looking at me like that.

“Tomorrow? Hum, I’m not sure I can. I have a work to do.”

“Oh, okay. Maybe next time.” I said.

                I don’t ask what the work she’s going to do, she doesn’t tell me either. So I assume it’s something that has to do with her studies.



 

                At home…

“Heecheol-ah, are you free tomorrow? Let’s go somewhere.” Siwan Hyung suddenly asked me during dinner.

“It’s been ages since you two go out together.” Mom said that cheerfully.

“No, I’m busy. I have a lot of homework to do. Plus, I have an exam the day after tomorrow.” I lied.

“Oh, okay.” Siwan Hyung accepts it coolly.

                I’m not a kid anymore. I don’t need an outing with my big brother. Just because he can drive, doesn’t mean I have to go anywhere with him every time he asks me out.