Dongsaeng?

She's My Woman!

“Minha-yah, from now on you can’t go anywhere without me.” I said.

“Why?”

“I’ll go whenever you go. I said I’m your boyfriend from now on.”

“You don’t even ask my confirmation, oppa! You’re weird. I don’t want a boyfriend like you. You’re just somebody who knows my cousin. That’s all.” Minha looks serious.

“So, I’m that kind of person in your eyes?”

                Minha stops talking for a moment, seems like she’s regretting what she has said to me.

“Mianhae, oppa.”

“You like your manager?” I asked her.

“Eh?”

                She looks surprise, I assume that she says yes in her head. Many girls like Siwan Hyung, but he never had a girlfriend. I don’t know why, it’s either because he’s too busy or he actually has a problem. All I know that, I’m extremely jealous right now!

“Oppa! Oppa!”

“What?”

“You didn’t hear what I just said.” Minha is a little bit mad at me.

“Sorry, what were we talking about?”

“I have to go back to work, see you tomorrow.” Minha stands up and is ready to go.

“Wait.” I grab her hand. “I’ll come with you.”

                We walk back to the hotel. At first, she refuses when I try to hold her hand. But I force her and say that this is what couples do. Walking on the pavement while holding hands. I smile like a little kid.

                In front of the hotel, I see Siwan Hyung is talking with some random foreigners.

“Could you please stop looking at him like that?”

“Why? Are you jealous?”

                She gives me that ‘I got you’ look. I swear I look like a fool right now.

“Bye oppa…”

“Bye..” I said while smiling at her.

                I stand there looking at her pretty back. She enters the hotel then I see Siwan Hyung walking towards me with a smile.

“Heecheol-ah, may I help you?”

“No. I’m just walking my girlfriend back to work.” I answered.

“Your girlfriend?” Siwan Hyung smirked.

                Why this Hyung giving me that expression. Seems like he looks down on me. What is he doing?

“Like you’re serious. Come on, Heecheol-ah!”

“What? Why? Something funny?” I asked, a little bit upset.

“No. I have to go back to work. Feel free to come to my office, my dongsaeng!”

“What did you say? Dongsaeng?”

                Hyung, please stop talking to me while smiling. I’m not those crazy girls who will go insane when you’re smiling. Plus, people don’t know we’re brothers. They might think you or I have a problem. You know what I mean.