You're My Brother?

She's My Woman!

The next afternoon…

                I’ve been waiting for Minha like, for hours. I don’t know why she’s not coming yet. Her phone is not active, makes me worried. Shall I stay here? Or shall I go to the hotel? Well, she might be there, busy with her work. Well, let’s wait for some time. Maybe she’ll come.

                After almost two hours, I decide to go to the hotel since I assume she’s already there. I know this is not even the lunch time, but whatever, I’ll just ask her out (again). On the way to the hotel, the rain pours hard, making me wet and look pitiful because I go there by foot.

Near the lobby, I see Minha enters a black car which I’m familiar with. Yes, Siwan Hyung’s car. I hide behind the tree and pretend not to see what I see. Why this Hyung with my woman? Just WHY?



 

At home…

It’s dinner time at home. I pull the gate open, I don’t have any energy left. I’m wet from head to toe, I feel betrayed by both of them. I open the door while looking at the floor. My mom greets me, from her voice, I can feel she’s worried I might catch a cold. I don’t listen to her word she says clearly. I’m too busy with my own words which running around on my mind. I decide to go to my room straightaway, I don’t want to have dinner with them. I just want to be alone. At least for this moment.

I walk pass the dining room, I notice that Minha looks shock. I climb the stairs like a half dead person. I enter my room and when I’m about to close door, Siwan Hyung calls out my name.

“What do you want now?!” I asked him, angry.

 “What do you mean, Heecheol-ah…?” Siwan Hyung looks confuse. “Our dad wants to meet the female model of Go Hwa Hotel’s website. That’s why I bring her to our home. Our dad wants her to have dinner with us and introduce her to you. He thinks she’s a good woman for you. I intentionally don’t talk about it to you or Minha because I know you both like each other…..”

                I grab Siwan Hyung by his collar before he finishes his sentences. He looks a little bit upset of what I’m doing to him.

“Don’t lie! I respect you, Hyung. You are a good looking person, you are very smart, and you are the dream man of any girl in this world. But please, don’t do this to me. She is my woman.” I said. ”Please, just don’t mess with me!”

“Heecheol-ah, I’ve tried my best to be nice to you. Let go of me! I can be angry too! I’m your Hyung!”

“Hyung? Really? Who said that? Cause you’re not. That’s why you’re an ‘Im’ and I’m a ‘Jung’.”