Go Hwa Hotel

She's My Woman!

               For the past three weeks, Minha always refused if I asked her out. Her friends said she’s busy because she’s working now.

“She has a job now? Can you tell me where she’s working?” I asked her friend who I believe named Hyemi. Pyo Hyemi.

“She got the job at a Go Hwa hotel. She seldom goes to salon with me ever since…..”

                I left her  before she finished her sentence. Since when she works at my hotel? How come she doesn’t tell me that? Wait, who am I to her? She doesn’t need to tell me everything. I rush to the hotel, i ride a taxi and run as fast as I can. I just want to see her face.

“Oppa, what are you doing?”

                That voice…

                I turn my head to where that beautiful voice was coming.

“Oh, Minha-yah…” I smile.

“What are you doing here?”

“I just want to see you. I heard you’re working here.”

“Yes. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier. I was busy.”

“That’s okay.” I pinch her cheeks

                She pouts, looks very cute. I giggle.

“I’ll treat you today. As an apology.” she smiles.

“Okay.”



 

                At the restaurant…

“I thought you were already forgot about me. It’s been like forever since the last time I met you.” I smirked.

“Sorry oppa. I won’t do that again.”

“How’s Sera noona? She and you have the same personality. You both don’t tell your friends once you’re busy.”

“She’s doing okay. I don’t know when she’ll come back to Korea though. She loves Canada too much.” Minha said, half laughing.

                And suddenly…

“Oh, oppa. My manager is here!”

“Oh, Minha-yah. Hello!”

I swear I heard a familiar voice from the back.

“Hello, Manager….”

“Oh? You’re with….”

“Hello, I’m Minha’s boyfriend. Nice to meet you, my name is Heecheol.” I bow at him, Siwan hyung.

“Ah, hello. I’m Minha’s manager, I’m Siwan. Nice to meet you.”

                Seeing the awkward situation, Minha cleverly asks Siwan hyung to join us. But he refuses since he’s come just to buy a cup of coffee.

“Oppa. What was that?” Minha asked me.

“Hm?”

“You’re not my boyfriend.”

“I am, from now on…” I, continue eating even though I already lost my appetite.

“What…”

                I know Siwan hyung looks like he’s in love these days. Our father keeps telling and asking him to find a nice woman and getting married soon. Siwan hyung  only can nod and smile.