IV

Baby Bargain

 

Hello Guys! It's TabiRabbit. I know some are confused with the chapters but I did actually updated last night and that's Chapter Three. I made some changes on my Chapter Title. Last time I named "I" as my prologue then "II" as my chapter one. But last night I changed it. The "I" was changed into "Prologue" and then "II" as my "I". So yeah. I hope you can understand what I'm talking about here. Because I myself is confused. Ke ke  ke. 


But for you not to be confused nor whatever, just check the previous chapters to make sure. Ok? I'm sorry guys. 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

Four


Seunghyun pushed her roughly against the brick wall and didn't care when she groaned in pain. He , kiss and nip at the skin on her neck and throat. Didn't care of the marks he'd left after tonight. His every move is growing impatient. Not for the excitement but to finished this off. His friend isn't excited as he is, like he was agreeing with him. 


Her dirty hands all over his body, touching him everywhere. Nope. It didn't stir his blood. He pinned her on the wall and he heard her purred, seductively. 


"Ohh.. Right there. Touch me, Mr. Choi.." 


His head snapped and he took a step back, finally having himself under control. This isn't him. They're at the dark alley between the two building. For Gods sake! The woman had got him for a minute smooth talking him and seduce him for having one more night. 


Clara frowned and tried to reach for him but Seunghyun jerked away from her touch. "Don't. You'll get your money on Monday. And I hope for the amount of money I'll give you, this is the last time I'll see you. Good bye, Miss Lee." He said and turned without a second glance and back to the bars parking lot, to find his car. 


Seunghyun cursed as he walked towards his car, it's already late. He's worried that his housekeeper had left already and while his nephews are at his house! by themselves. His sisters would kill him. 


He rounded the corner where his car parked when he jumped on his feet, started by woman who was sitting at the ground, her knees gathered to her chest, hugging it close while her head bent down, her dark long hair covering her face. To his horror, she was crying. And leaning against his car. Nice. What a night. 


Seunghyun stood there for a minute contemplating what to do, he really wanted to go home. As the future CEO of one of the huge companies in the country, the smart, dangerously handsome and the notorious playboy didn't know what to do to a girl. He stood there like a idiot, scratching at the back of his neck, he sighed audibly. At least he wanted to be a gentleman for a while. He kneeled down beside her and pat her shoulder. 


"Uhmm. Excuse me." 


She didn't look up. 


"I'm sorry to.., Uhmm. Ahh.. I-I... I just want to..." Seunghyun cursed. He stilled when a small cold hand pushed him, making him off balance. Seunghyun groaned. Lifting his head only to met the woman's red bloodshot eyes, probably crying for awhile now. Her nose were red and her lips were trembling but the icy cold eyes that glared at him made him squirm. 


"I said leave me alo...." She angrily spat at him but stopped midway. Then her eyes soften, not after tears building up and she started to cry again. Louder this time. Sweat formed on Seunghyun's forehead. 


. He didn't know what to do. He panicked. He took his handkerchief inside his pocket and offered it to her with a nervous smile. She stopped and looked at the piece of cloth he offered then to his face. The smile on his face faded as he took a long accessing of her face and it hit him. He recognize that face, despite the how messy she looked right now, he couldn't forget that face. 


Before he could say a word. She thrown herself to him, those skinny arms around his neck, he almost stumbled on his with the sudden motion but recovered quickly. Seunghyun froze. Trying to process what was happening. She cling to him like her dear life depends on him. 

 


Sandara's eyes blurred with tears. She had been the happiest on the past days, hoping but that hope was crushed in front of her when Heechul said he didn't want to go on. To proceed of what they've talked. And she hate for that. That child was her only hope. 


Was damned when he followed her at the bar. She didn't know how many shots she had until Heechul stopped her. Sandara didn't like to be told and order more drinks and things got heated to add up that she's not on herself due to the alcohol. That they we're ask to leave the bar because of the scene they tried to make. 


"Stop doing this, Dara. This child you're asking for. You're doing it for Wooyoung because until now. You're rooting for him. You're blaming yourself of his death." Heechul's voice harden. His face were serious and furious at the same time. 


It felt like the air left her lungs. Bullseye. He was right. He got her there. But the stubborn part of her. She had argued more, spatting hateful words that made Heechul left her at the parking lot. Alone and crying. 


If you ask her how she ended up, hugging a stranger in the middle of the parking lot. At night. She didn't know. All she knew was Heechul left her then she cried and cried and then this handsome stranger had offered her comfort.  Or that's what she thought it is when he handed her his handkerchief but instead she throw herself at him and loving the warmth of his body and the strong arms that wrap around her body securely, protectively. 


It had been awhile until he broke the contact. He cleared his throat and looking embarrassed.


"Uhmm, are you alright now? I mean." Seunghyun cursed when did he was lost with words when it comes to woman? Damn right. Only to this woman. He thought. Thought he hadn't even know her name. That night at the party, he was captivated by her beauty that he had followed her like an obedient puppy, but too late to ask for her name when his good friend took her away when she was snatch by some guy. Right. It must be that man who made her miserable like this. 


But now as he look at her. Something inside him stirred. He wanted to see that smile on her face, just like how she standout at the party with that smile. With her smile. He wanted it back on beautiful face and he wanted it to be him to put it back, make her smile. 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

Oh. Guys. Guys. I'm so sorry I haven't been active for awhile. It's just I got sick and exams you know. I didn't really have time to write. And I won't be updating this coming days, but don't worry it's my Last Exam and after I'll update my stories. I'll make it up to you guys

 

 

and.. And.. I'd like to thank my SUBSCRIBERS and the UPVOTERS! Yaaaay! You made me guys really happy and to those who were leaving their COMMENTS too. Thank you. Thank you. Really appreciate it. 😃😃😃😃😃